Exclusive: Charles Jones Speaks Out 2/12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Friday night at 10 PM EST Charles Jones Jr will be speaking out in an Exclusive interview on the Haleigh Cummings case. Charles and his family took Misty in to live with them after she divorced Ronald, Charles will also speak out on the infamous road rage incident that took place over the Holidays, where he called 911 to report Ronald Cummings for pulling a gun on him and trying to run him off the road.

This Special report will be hosted by myself and crime analyst Sheryl McCollum.

Here is the link to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/02/13/fugitive-fridays

Also featured on the show is: Fmr Detective Stacy Dittrich, Private Investigator Vito Colucci and Fmr Prosecutor Robin Sax.

Good job, Levi. This is one interview that I believe, will be most informative. I can not wait to hear what he has to say!!!

I am looking forward to this interview. Levi...thank you. You are doing a great job with this case.

Is it me me? I read this case every day, this is the first I've heard of Charles Jones and I'm even a basement dweller.

Is it me me? I read this case every day, this is the first I've heard of Charles Jones and I'm even a basement dweller.

Listen to this: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/01/04/missing-mother-susan-powell

That was when Misty was on my show and she talked about the road rage incident where Charles says Ronald pulled a gun on him and tried to run him off the road. Put Misty says it didn't happen that way, that Charles tried to run her and Ronald off the road.

Charles and his family took Misty in after she divorced Ronald.

Please let me add I appreciate everything you do Levi, keep on keepin on

Listen to this: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/01/04/missing-mother-susan-powell

That was when Misty was on my show and she talked about the road rage incident where Charles says Ronald pulled a gun on him and tried to run him off the road. Put Misty says it didn't happen that way, that Charles tried to run her and Ronald off the road.

I remember now, Charles her BF or the son at the time, then the father got involved. Outside players IMO. The truck chase incident where MC was with RC and they were being chased supposedly, 2 weeks later JAIL BIRDS!!!!

I thank you also for your dedication and knowledge on this case, my past post may be off base, its so hard to keep tract, but you are one we can depend on to keep us updated.

thank you again

Is that the show where Misty plays the nasty voicemails that Charles left for her? Thanks.

Erm the title needs altering i think

Exclusive: Charles Jones Speaks Out 2/12/09

We are in 2010 now :)

Erm the title needs altering i think

Exclusive: Charles Jones Speaks Out 2/12/09

We are in 2010 now :)

:crazy: I'm loosing it. LOL

I tried to edit it and couldn't. A moderator will have to do it.

I thank you also for your dedication and knowledge on this case, my past post may be off base, its so hard to keep tract, but you are one we can depend on to keep us updated.

thank you again

This case is hard to keep up with. It isn't hard to miss the incident with Charles Jones, since the mainstream media didn't report on it. The Nancy Grace show asked permission to air the interview, I gave it to them, but they never did a show on it. It was around the time Baby Gabriel went missing.

I'm looking forward to the show. I would love to know What Charles knows.

This should be most interesting. Ask him about his trip to CID a few days after the incident. The date and info is posted in the scanner thread.

ETA: His visit with LE was 01/06/2010

What was the relationship between this Charles Jones & MC? Why did he house her?

I'll be sure to listen. I just discovered your show when I found this forum a week or so ago so I've been listening to the older ones and I really enjoy them- I love the way you ask the questions no one else will!:clap:

I'll be sure to listen. I just discovered your show when I found this forum a week or so ago so I've been listening to the older ones and I really enjoy them- I love the way you ask the questions no one else will!:clap:

Thank you!

Please keep this thread focused on the show tonight. Limit pre-posts to questions for Levi about tonight's show. There is a general Q&A thread for Levi here: Q&A for the Levi Page Show - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

:clap: Thanks again, Levi! Personally, I don't even bother to listen to other blog talk radio shows. Yours is by far the best, in my humble opinion! :blowkiss: I am really looking forward to tonight's show!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23