1044 users online (220 members and 824 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Alec Baldwin Pill Scare

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100212/...e_alec_baldwin

Ireland, 14, apparently called 911 when she spoke to her father and she believed he threatened to OD during the phone call. She called him back and was unable to reach him on the phone, so called 911 and he was taken by ambulance, evaluated and released.

Here is where I am confused-what is a 14 year old doing up at 12AM on a school night talking to her emotionally distraught father??

Alec-she is a child. JMO.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

I think Alec definitely did something and put his daughter in the middle to deal with it. Now you see Baldwin's people are trying to make it sound like nothing happened and there was a "misunderstanding."

I think that is only to protect Alec from the fallout so this doesn't turn into another episode like the time he called Ireland a "rude thoughtless little pig" for not answering his phone call.

I swear, the family dynamics there sound so messed up every time I read about them, which isn't often as I don't keep up with celebrity news much. I feel for Ireland; she's going to have a lot to work through when she grows up. I hope she doesn't get sucked into drugs and alcohol to deal with it, as so many celebs and chidren of celebs do.

No wonder Ireland was avoiding his phone calls and visitation. First he calls her a thoughtless pig and then he calls her (I'm assuming he called her) at 12 AM after taking pills. And he accused Kim Basinger of being unstable???

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    It sounds like they have a very messed up father-daughter relationship. That poor girl. She shouldn't have to be listening to her father's woes. We are supposed to protect our children from this stuff, not make them be our shoulder to cry on!

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Shamrock, you are reading the situation just as I am. Ireland is sensitized to histrionics, for whatever reason...and sensitized enough that she took her father's behavior seriously, whether or not he meant her too.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

"This was a misunderstanding on one person's part. Alec was quickly released from the hospital; he's completely fine and will be at work today," Hiltzik said in a statement.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100212/...e_alec_baldwin
    Yeah, there was a misunderstanding on one person's part and that person would be Alec. He didn't think his daughter would call his bluff. He should be ashamed of himself for saying something like that...whether he was serious about it or not.

ABC news just reported that Alec was arguing with Ireland over the phone and he, "reportedly blames his ex-wife Kim for exciting the entire situation".

Poor, poor Alec.

That poor girl. He is a total nutjob.

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    ABC news just reported that Alec was arguing with Ireland over the phone and he, "reportedly blames his ex-wife Kim for exciting the entire situation".

Poor, poor Alec.

Let him keep going. Remember how everyone thought Denise Richards was a nut case until Charlie Sheen proved us wrong. He actually was capable and did all those things she accused him of.

If Alec keeps it up we'll all know who the crazy one was in his marriage. Poor Ireland. Way too much for a child to go through.

JMO

Poor Ireland

Kids shouldn't have to deal with "child-parents"

That goes for Baldwin, Hasslehoff , Love and all the others that are still not known about.

imo,oc

Beautiful Rox.
    Sept. 18, 1997 - May 26 2012
    Rest peacefully my love I'll forever miss you.

Yeah, don't get me started on Hasselhoff. He uses his teenage daughter as his babysitter.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth View Post
    Let him keep going. Remember how everyone thought Denise Richards was a nut case until Charlie Sheen proved us wrong. He actually was capable and did all those things she accused him of.

If Alec keeps it up we'll all know who the crazy one was in his marriage. Poor Ireland. Way too much for a child to go through.

JMO
    I personally think they are both crazy and putting their child in the middle of their chaos. I feel horrible for her.

You're right impatientredhead, they probably are. I would just think it's difficult for Kim because she HAS to let her daughter have contact with her father. I think it's court ordered. The only thing I've heard about Kim is that she has agoraphobia.

How ironic that in the 80s, when I was a teen, the term "Baldwin" was meant to describe a boy who was the epitome of looks and class. Now look what's become of him.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast