1080 users online (283 members and 797 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

I didn't find a thread for Tommy yet, if there is one Mod's please move post as needed. TJ also has new audio of Misty. I have not been able to get any of them to work and I have no idea what Power DVD is. Maybe someone here can get these videos to load up. TIA
    "Snip" http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6348349.php
    02/12/2010

(you may need to download and use Power DVD 5 to view)

VIDEO 1 Misty and her mom

VIDEO 2 Misty and her dad

VIDEO 3 Tommy and his dad

VIDEO 4 Tommy and his wife

A complete CD with audio of Donna Brock’s jail telephone calls was not reproduceable to a sound quality worthy of posting.
    Last edited by Kimster; 02-16-2010 at 01:16 PM. Reason: updated title

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Link says I am not allowed....lol....They know me!
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

I cannot open these videos. From the posts on the site, no one else can either. This is really maddening!

Links are broken. Until SKY fixes them, I doubt any of us will be able to hear them. I downloaded the DVD5 (free download) and no telling what I've messed up on my computer now. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SoSueMe View Post
    Links are broken. Until SKY fixes them, I doubt any of us will be able to hear them. I downloaded the DVD5 (free download) and no telling what I've messed up on my computer now. LOL
    I thought it was just me. I am getting pretty frustrated! Why post the article if the links are broken? I was listening to Simon's show today and did hear TJ say he was having a heck of a time loading the audios. Said they had been working on them for over 24hrs and the DB tapes were not worth posting. None of the other media outlets have the audios up either. I find it very strange! In the Caylee case they were up and running no problem, almost all the media outlets had them. Why in Haleigh's case is it so hard to upload these audios/video? Something is fishy or I am just getting really PO and frustrated!

Oh, please share how would I be able to get the free download for DVD5? The link I went to wants $69.00 for it. Please and Thank you.

Well, shoot.
    This is like the box of chocolates I KNOW is in hubbys car. So close, yet SO far.....and I WANT it.
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias

Quote Originally Posted by snowshuze View Post
    Well, shoot.
    This is like the box of chocolates I KNOW is in hubby's car. So close, yet SO far.....and I WANT it.
    So do I and I am willing to pay for these darn Cd's from the Jail. Any local want to volunteer and pick them up? My hubby can upload and I will pay for them. I am getting sick of the waiting game. Hope I can post this..lol getting frustrated!

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    I didn't find a thread for Tommy yet, if there is one Mod's please move post as needed. TJ also has new audio of Misty. I have not been able to get any of them to work and I have no idea what Power DVD is. Maybe someone here can get these videos to load up. TIA
    I get a google alert that the link is broken.

Madj, here's the link I used for the free download:

http://www.brothersoft.com/powerdvd-download-50795.html

Go down the page a little and you'll find it.

Nobody can get these to work-people are leaving TJ nasty comments on his site-I just went there and read. I am no expert and don't know what the problem is but I am willing to wait. No way am I paying to view them-it is freezing here and I have a huge gas bill to pay!

JMO
    Last edited by twall; 02-12-2010 at 08:44 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    Nobody can't get these to work-people are leaving TJ nasty comments on his site-I just went there and read. I am no expert and don't know what the problem is but I am willing to wait. No way am I paying to view them-it is freezing here and I have a huge gas bill to pay!

JMO
    Twall - JMO but the media has suddenly decided to comply with the wishes of LE. I don't think anyone is going to put out a linkable means to view or even listen to these items. Not a single local media outlet has even mentioned the Ron/TN tape. NG ran with it because of it's sensationalism and her devotion to Ron and TN. If she has it - everyone else does as well. TJ has said all week he had this stuff - today he puts it out in a fashion never before used and hasn't shown up on his twitter since. He usually shows up pretty quick to fix a link - not today.

It is my opinion that LE has complied with the aspects of FOA but at the same time has asked for the media to be very limited. There is a reason for this I think.
    Last edited by raisincharlie; 02-12-2010 at 06:25 PM.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

Let me get this straight,,,only skynews has asked for these vids?????????????? I think it is crap that they go to the trouble to put on their site but no one can download the vids,,,,,,,,very frustrating...

O/T

Praying for Tim Miller and his wiife today. May they be blessed with positive outcomes and peace.

Could they just be releasing parts of it to keep viewers coming back ? Why the other news stations don't have these tapes is beyond me. I don't think LE would release to the media with stipulations, they know they can't control what's released once it's out. Anyway, it's very frustrating !

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    Could they just be releasing parts of it to keep viewers coming back ? Why the other news stations don't have these tapes is beyond me. I don't think LE would release to the media with stipulations, they know they can't control what's released once it's out. Anyway, it's very frustrating !
    In that case you have seen and heard all you are going to see and hear.

You are right, LE has no actual control once something has been released, what they do control is LE sources and information. Any reputable news outlet understands the value of LE sources. Crossing a line will result in the loss of those sources. In this case I suspect LE would just have to say we are 95% there, if this is out there, it could jeopardize the last 5% - you decide.

If this is the case, I am all for it. But there is no doubt in my mind that something is up with why no media outlets have posted these.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast