New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
I didn't find a thread for Tommy yet, if there is one Mod's please move post as needed. TJ also has new audio of Misty. I have not been able to get any of them to work and I have no idea what Power DVD is. Maybe someone here can get these videos to load up. TIA
"Snip" http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6348349.php
02/12/2010

:waitasec: (you may need to download and use Power DVD 5 to view)

VIDEO 1 Misty and her mom

VIDEO 2 Misty and her dad

VIDEO 3 Tommy and his dad

VIDEO 4 Tommy and his wife

A complete CD with audio of Donna Brock’s jail telephone calls was not reproduceable to a sound quality worthy of posting.

Link says I am not allowed....lol....They know me!

I cannot open these videos. From the posts on the site, no one else can either. This is really maddening!

Links are broken. Until SKY fixes them, I doubt any of us will be able to hear them. I downloaded the DVD5 (free download) and no telling what I've messed up on my computer now. LOL

Links are broken. Until SKY fixes them, I doubt any of us will be able to hear them. I downloaded the DVD5 (free download) and no telling what I've messed up on my computer now. LOL

I thought it was just me. I am getting pretty frustrated! :banghead::banghead::banghead: Why post the article if the links are broken? I was listening to Simon's show today and did hear TJ say he was having a heck of a time loading the audios. Said they had been working on them for over 24hrs and the DB tapes were not worth posting. None of the other media outlets have the audios up either. I find it very strange! In the Caylee case they were up and running no problem, almost all the media outlets had them. Why in Haleigh's case is it so hard to upload these audios/video? Something is fishy or I am just getting really PO and frustrated!:furious:

Oh, please share how would I be able to get the free download for DVD5? The link I went to wants $69.00:furious: for it. Please and Thank you.

Well, shoot.
This is like the box of chocolates I KNOW is in hubbys car. So close, yet SO far.....and I WANT it.

:banghead:
Well, shoot.
This is like the box of chocolates I KNOW is in hubby's car. So close, yet SO far.....and I WANT it.

So do I and I am willing to pay for these darn Cd's from the Jail. Any local want to volunteer and pick them up? My hubby can upload and I will pay for them. I am getting sick of the waiting game. Hope I can post this..lol getting frustrated!:banghead:

I didn't find a thread for Tommy yet, if there is one Mod's please move post as needed. TJ also has new audio of Misty. I have not been able to get any of them to work and I have no idea what Power DVD is. Maybe someone here can get these videos to load up. TIA

I get a google alert that the link is broken.

Nobody can get these to work-people are leaving TJ nasty comments on his site-I just went there and read. I am no expert and don't know what the problem is but I am willing to wait. No way am I paying to view them-it is freezing here and I have a huge gas bill to pay!

JMO

Nobody can't get these to work-people are leaving TJ nasty comments on his site-I just went there and read. I am no expert and don't know what the problem is but I am willing to wait. No way am I paying to view them-it is freezing here and I have a huge gas bill to pay!

JMO

Twall - JMO but the media has suddenly decided to comply with the wishes of LE. I don't think anyone is going to put out a linkable means to view or even listen to these items. Not a single local media outlet has even mentioned the Ron/TN tape. NG ran with it because of it's sensationalism and her devotion to Ron and TN. If she has it - everyone else does as well. TJ has said all week he had this stuff - today he puts it out in a fashion never before used and hasn't shown up on his twitter since. He usually shows up pretty quick to fix a link - not today.

It is my opinion that LE has complied with the aspects of FOA but at the same time has asked for the media to be very limited. There is a reason for this I think.

Let me get this straight,,,only skynews has asked for these vids?????????????? I think it is crap that they go to the trouble to put on their site but no one can download the vids,,,,,,,,very frustrating...

O/T

Praying for Tim Miller and his wiife today. May they be blessed with positive outcomes and peace.

Could they just be releasing parts of it to keep viewers coming back ? Why the other news stations don't have these tapes is beyond me. I don't think LE would release to the media with stipulations, they know they can't control what's released once it's out. Anyway, it's very frustrating !

Could they just be releasing parts of it to keep viewers coming back ? Why the other news stations don't have these tapes is beyond me. I don't think LE would release to the media with stipulations, they know they can't control what's released once it's out. Anyway, it's very frustrating !

In that case you have seen and heard all you are going to see and hear.

You are right, LE has no actual control once something has been released, what they do control is LE sources and information. Any reputable news outlet understands the value of LE sources. Crossing a line will result in the loss of those sources. In this case I suspect LE would just have to say we are 95% there, if this is out there, it could jeopardize the last 5% - you decide.

If this is the case, I am all for it. But there is no doubt in my mind that something is up with why no media outlets have posted these.

This is getting frustrating

smileywordsmadashell.gif

Well, still no luck getting the audios to work so went to Simon's site to see what updates he has since TJ sends him his updates and is a frequent guest on Simon's blog talk show. He was on today and did say he had all these audios and was having trouble getting them to load.

Anyway, I sniped part of what was said on Simon's site regarding "One" of the audios. I wish TJ would just write a short article on these audios since he is having so much trouble loading them.

Somewhere around 30 minutes in length, most revealing. A Jail visit to Tommy Croslin on Feb 2.
The first segment is Tommy talking to his father, the second half is Lindsey Croslin and one of their children.

In almost 30 minutes of tape Haleigh gets no mention, but other people do. Hank Croslin whips on Misty (his daughter) accusing her of being a liar. The press also was a topic mentioned. In an early part of the conversation between Tommy and Hank there is this exchange:

TC: Lindsay wrote me a letter saying me that Art Harris was sticking up for me.

HC: I don’t know I ain’t talked to Art Harris about you.

The more amusing interchange was later in the tape, Tommy is talking to his wife Lindsey:

TC: Keep in touch with them lawyers.

LC: I do. Steven Brown ,I haven’t talked to him today, but talked to him yesterday.

TC: What did he say when you talked to him?

LC: Oh he was just giving me that weird guys number.

TC: Who?

L. The guy that , he’s some bail bondsman that wants to bail you out. His name is Leonard Padilla

TC:. Did Steven Brown gave you his number?

LC: Oh No, Art Harris did I mean. He bailed out Casey Anthony when her bail was a million dollars to get her out.

TC: I know, what was Brown saying about it? Did they have the lawyer call?

LC: Um yeah he called him but he never called me back. He said he thought it was kind of weird that he would even want to do it. He thinks there are strings attached. I don’t know.

TC: Oh well it would get me out of here for a minute.

Let Others Know About This Post, Simon

Hmmm... that is an interesting comment..."TC: Oh well it would get me out of here for a minute."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain