Is there a Jarred Harrell connection to this case?

WillenFan21

Reaction score
People were asking about this in the Somer Thompson thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95162&page=39

I think this Jarred guy is arrested and is a POI in the Somer Thompson case. I thought I would bring this info here to see if anyone knows. Hopefully the mods allow this. It's being discussed a bit in that above link on the page it is linked to. They are saying they remember there being a guy with that name mentioned w. Haleigh's case. Does anyone remember if there is? Several people in that thread vaguely remember something.

Oh my goodness NO, IMO, Jarred had nothing to do with Haleigh missing. Just by what we know from when Haleigh went missing to the present, Jarred couldn't even possibly have been part of Haleigh missing.

Oh my goodness NO, IMO, Jarred had nothing to do with Haleigh missing. Just by what we know from when Haleigh went missing to the present, Jarred couldn't even possibly have been part of Haleigh missing.

I haven't been following Somer's case very closely since they found her and were still looking for her killer. I just was checking out that thread since they have POI now and I saw people discussing that. More than one person remembered the name "Harrell" being connected to the Haleigh case. I just thought I would bring the info to here where there are a lot of people that have sleuthed this case.

i think someone may have mentioned it in HC dreams/visions thread...

IMO, having the knowledge that i do now about the everyday life of HaLeigh and JR, i just don't think that anyone outside of that MH, had anything to do with HaLeigh missing, JMO :)

I really wish this thread or one like it was on SOMER's forum, but I don't know if she will ever get a FORUM.

Can we disguss Harrell here for SOMER????

Haleigh was an inside circle killing IMO.............

John H. is the DCF Representative that has spoken to media about Ron Jr. The POI named in Somer's case has not been talked about on the Haleigh Forum on WS before he was arrested in Meridian, MS.

Just now watching JVM re-run of Friday's show. The caller Lynn from Canada asked Jane if she thought there might be a connection to Haleigh's case. Judge Seidlin said the police would look to see if there were common elements in the two crimes.

If there is a connection Misty and/or Ronald ought to be able to clear it up soon after they hear the news that Harrell's been arrested. LE made a point of saying they don't think it's a stranger abduction and that it's somebody Misty and/or Ronald knows so it would probably mean that JH is one of their drug buddies or otherwise known to them. As soon as they find out that he's a suspect in another case they should pipe up and say, "hey, we know that guy, but we had no idea he's a sex offender, he knows where we keep the spare key"

There has been no public plea or out rage from Halieghs family to find the kidnapper, they already know the answers IMO. I think that if they thought for one second she was out there somewhere with someone...someplace they would utilize the time in the public eye to find her and the monster responsiable. I do not think there is a connection. Haliegh is missing and it is so wrong and sad but I don't believe that answers are far from home.

Well, gee, who knows? :waitasec:

Maybe we should ask TN or NG, huh?
They'll know. :elfroll: :innocent:

i think someone may have mentioned it in HC dreams/visions thread...

IMO, having the knowledge that i do now about the everyday life of HaLeigh and JR, i just don't think that anyone outside of that MH, had anything to do with HaLeigh missing, JMO :)

ITA...but Shoemaker and Fields may just be looking for anything to cause reasonable doubt down the road, *IF* either Ron or Misty are implicated....JMO etc...

k... i posted on Somer's thread talking bout the name being brought up in Haleigh's case. The guy, in my opinion, is NOT connected to this case but I did read a "chirp" by someone close to Haleigh's case that mentioned JH's name being given to them to check "into"... his background info was on the chirp and it named his vehicles and past residences. my ONLY reason for bringing this "chirp" up is cuz that meant LE or SOMEBODY thought the guy needed to be looked at. This was MONTHS ago... not last week. So JH'S name was well known to LE and others involved in missing child cases in the area... Know what I mean ?

I do not know if he is but I definately think it needs to be looked into for several diffrent reasons, #1 He had 2o something charges on him for child *advertiser censored*, most of them being around Haleigh's age. #2 Clay county is one county above Putnam county. #3 Somer went missing about 6 months after Haleigh. #4 He is around the same age as Ron....
The reason I'm mentioning number 4 is because if Ron and or Misty needed money or wanted money for drugs, they may have allowed him to "borrow" her for money. #5 because it was mentioned early on and Cobra had even made the statement about Haleigh possably being involved in human trafficking or the sex ring.
So yes I honestly think there is a strong possibility that he could be involved, and the statement that LE doesn't think a stranger is involved, doesn't nessarily mean that they didn't give her/sell her to a stranger, and with what we know about this guy and his desires being so close to Putnam county I think it would be a mistake for anyone to dismiss it.

k... i posted on Somer's thread talking bout the name being brought up in Haleigh's case. The guy, in my opinion, is NOT connected to this case but I did read a "chirp" by someone close to Haleigh's case that mentioned JH's name being given to them to check "into"... his background info was on the chirp and it named his vehicles and past residences. my ONLY reason for bringing this "chirp" up is cuz that meant LE or SOMEBODY thought the guy needed to be looked at. This was MONTHS ago... not last week. So JH'S name was well known to LE and others involved in missing child cases in the area... Know what I mean ?

Do you have a link or can you point me in the direction of his background info, especially his past residences. TIA..Not being snarky, just curious...the name rings a bell w/ me.

I love ya, CG, and I'll eat a RAW shrimp po' boy if it turns out there is a connection, but right now all I can see is more muddy water.

I love ya, CG, and I'll eat a RAW shrimp po' boy if it turns out there is a connection, but right now all I can see is more muddy water.

BBM..Like you, All I see with this is another opportunity for them to attempt to muddy up the water again....JMO

BTW..
O/T No way am I'm eating a raw shrimp po' boy, but I'll take me a roast beef po' boy samwich with gravy... Want mines dressed...LOL..

It seems to me that the MO is quite different in any case. If Somer was kidnapped in broad daylight when she was walking alone near where JH lived it could have been just a crime of opportunity, but breaking and entering an out-of-the-way home some distance away would seem to have required more premeditation and research, if it was him. How did he know that there was a child in the home? Had he stalked the family and found out that the father worked nights and wouldn't disturb the deed? Did he know Misty's drug habits and make sure she wouldn't wake up? How did he get in when there was no sign of forced entry? Had he stolen a key or did he just get lucky and somebody left a door open?

IMO, I don't think that JH had anything to do with the Haleigh case. However, he to should be looked into because of the nature of the crime that he is being charged for. I would not be surprised if the Caylee case may not take a spin as well. It is LE's job to follow up to make sure that he is not connected to other cases in the area. I am disappointed and shocked that LE did not pick him up when they first learned of the *advertiser censored*. Maybe ST's life may of been spared. I now wonder if there are any other children that JH hurt in the past and will they now step forward. If true he had all that *advertiser censored* on his computer this man was a sick man and may of hurt others...:furious:

Who is Jarred Harrell?

Last Update: 2/12 "Snip" http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...is-Jarred-Harrell/rZiO0SLzdUukfp8sSy5o8w.cspx

Action News has now learned when police found the *advertiser censored* on Harrell's computer and why he wasn't linked to the case earlier.

Jarred Harrell appears to be a man of many faces.
Harrell worked at a construction company in Green Cove Springs.
Harrell helped build a restaurant in Green Cove Springs. He stayed on to be a cook at the restaurant. His boss says Harrell was likable.

The bigger question than his work history is what he did outside of work and when did police know about it.

Harrell was kicked out of his apartment August 4. His roommates found the *advertiser censored* and turned Harrell's computer into JSO August 10. Days later JSO gave it to Clay County.

Sheriffs office then gave it to the Attorney General's Cyber Crimes Unit on September 25 for forensic analysis. By October 9th, the sheriffs office had a warrant to search the computer. The cyber crimes unit finished its analysis on Harrell's computer November 12.
Somer went missing October 19.

Harrell's computer was turned over in August, two months before Somer's death, why did it take until November to complete the investigation, leaving the man in the mug shot on the streets.

A spokesperson for the AG says the sheriffs office never asked them to prioritize the analysis.
Says had they asked, testing could've been done in a week.

She also says they didn't have any indication the computer had anything to do with the Somer investigation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back