Orange County man does the Wave!

Ahhhh ! He is super cute ! :) What I wouldn't give somedays for a wave like that ... Thank you for sharing Dolly ...

What a great story it is the simple things people can do to touch people hearts just as he has done. His kind gestures are sure to bring a smile to many.

that's awesome!

your dad's adorable!

What a cute man! You must be so proud.

Dolly, how awesome!!:) Please wave to your Daddy for me. :wave:

I love stories like this! What a great Dad!

My best friend lives right there and drives through that intersection every day I bet so I sent it off to her!!!

That is great! That would brighten my day every day if I saw him there. How cool!

DollyPardonMe,
You are truly blessed to have such a great dad! I hope he enjoys his remaining years and that he continues to share his love of life with others. He has definitely earned his wings!

UPDATE
The Placentia Chamber of Commerce has called and invited my Dad to a City Council meeting and breakfast with the Mayor. They are going to give him an award for his "Morning waves"! He is SO thrilled!!!

Awww, I bet he's excited!! He deserves it. Give him a big hug.

UPDATE
The Placentia Chamber of Commerce has called and invited my Dad to a City Council meeting and breakfast with the Mayor. They are going to give him an award for his "Morning waves"! He is SO thrilled!!!

How cool! You will have to update us with details and pics.

Breakfast is still on with the Mayor for Thursday morning BUT you're never going to believe this one!!! My Dad got a call today from a woman claiming to have a beautiful award for him. Wouldnt give her name or what organization she was with. She claims the award is beautiful, worth approximately $175.00 and could be his for only shipping and handling. All she needed was his SSN#, credit card # to charge the $17.50 shipping charge and a Fax# and email address. Can you believe my poor little 89 year old Father gets his 15 minutes of fame and one week later is scammed by someone???? Thank God he didnt fall for it. If it was my Mom they would have already bought the White House!!

How do people like that sleep at night?

How cool! You will have to update us with details and pics.

Breakfast with the Mayor went well! It was The State of the City breakfast so my Dad did get a little tired due to the length of the meeting. No plaques but recognition of his efforts for putting smiles on the faces of the residents of the City of Placentia! Waiting for pics from my SIL and will post as soon as I get them!!

Oh, Dolly! That warms my heart. What a wonderful Daddy you have. What a snake that person was trying to scam your Papa.

Here's to many more waves! Waving all the way from Illinois.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back