Levi Page Show 2/14/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Live tonight at 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

More jailhouse phone conversations are being released in the case of missing child Haleigh Cummings who vanished last year! As key players in the case are busted on drug trafficking charges! Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings has a new girlfriend he talks to while he sits behind bars, uses racist language and lies about police using him to get information out of Misty! Ronald's ex wife and the last person to see Haleigh alive, Misty Croslin and her family go on a profanity laced tirade about Nancy Grace, but nothing about Haleigh Cummings! Tonight as Misty Croslin grows more and more agitated behind bars will she crack? Also new details emerge about Ronald Cummings violent behavior and drug activity. Tune in for the shocking developments!

Special guests: Investigative jounralist Art Harris, Defense attorney Raymond Giudice, and Prosecutor Donna Pendergast.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/02/15/the-levi-page-show

Levi, could you ask your guest how many years in prison Ron is facing? I have never heard anyone talk about this. It always seems like it is Misty they want to say is facing so many years.

Could you also ask them why TN thinks Ron got Misty thrown in jail. TY

Well, it IS Valentine' s Day, so a timeline of their romance might be interesting-starting with Ron eyeing a 15 year old Misty @ the bus stop, & ending with their arrests. Also, can you ask about Misty's tribal design tattoo-what exactly it is, & its meaning. Thank you.

Levi--would like to know if anyone can ascertain just exactly WHICH family members took LDTs and which didn't. TIA :)

Ask Art what he thinks happened to Haleigh. Also, if a family member is one of his sources, does he get a second source or does he run with what the family member says?

Leonard Padilla is also going to be on the show FYI

Please ask AH about the confirmed work hours...when rc arrived and when he left. IF you have time can you ask AH about Zastrow (the witness who says rc was there in the cafeteria) about the overtime that night? Did Zastrow work overtime? Has PDM stated no employee is to discuss the work hours or rc's hours, inparticularly? The "Night Shift" has never been defined. Thank you, Levi.

From whom did NG and AH receive the confirmation that RC passed the poly?

I would like to wish all my peeps here at WS a very wonderful,,,,Valentines Day...Today is my 24th anniversary,,,,seems like it should be longer than that though,,,LOL....bILL IS TREATING ME TO fried seafood and ceaser salad.........Can I also say, I am proud to be a part of something so important,,,,,,,,even though my part is so miniscule,,,,,,,,as to find this precious child,,,Haleigh.......I pray everyday for this child to be found.....Thanks to all who have taken the mantra up for helping this precious baby to find her way home.....I will be listening tonight,,thanks Levi, and all who will participate...

Levi,,,please asked the attorneys,,,realistically,,,,just how much time will RC, mc,,AND tc,,,,recieve even though they may plea down the charges,,,if no one speaks up about where Haleigh is located....

LP will likely get some good info. I bet he has already make some headway in the case. He is likable .... and I should add generous. This guy enjoys helping others, sometimes to a fault.

Levi--would like to know if anyone can ascertain just exactly WHICH family members took LDTs and which didn't. TIA :)

Oh good one HH! Levi, can you ask specifically about GMS and TN's LDTs? I'll be glued tonight for sure...Thank you for all your hard work.

A few questions for our WS buddy LP:

1. Did LP find a place for Hank & Lisa to crash - if so, where are they? (street & town would be nice :))

2. Did LP buy Ronald's white truck from Ronald and then give it to Hank & Lisa which they drove to the Feb 10 memorial services? (j/k - sorta)

3. Did LP buy Hank & Lisa wheels, and if so, please provide scanners with make of car and plate numbers. (also j/k but 1/2 serious ... you know what I mean Levi ... you've seen the scantastics in action...so, just do you best on that one!

4. Did LP buy Hank & Lisa phones or minutes & food for starving Misty or does Timmy have to use his entire tax check for phone costs and snacks for his brother and sister.

5. Is LP in touch with Timmy & Chelsea? Is Timmy really afraid to visit Putnam County - or is that a false rumor?

6. LP's assessment - is Hank stoned (a) all the time, (b) some of the time, (c) hardly ever, or (d) his future is so bright he's just gotta wear shades?

7. LP's assessment - Does he recognize any Casey in Misty, any Cindy in TN, and maybe a touch of George in Hank, and is Timmy a Lee for this family?
(Thinking here is that LP is beginning to size up these characters and the comparison to the other dysfunctional family LP tried assist might be interesting as so many of us here followed his adventures there as well...)

8. Who strikes LP as easier to crack: Casey or Misty?

9. What's LP's take on the sis-in-laws. Do they know stuff about Haleigh?

10. Many of these players could benefit from LP's generosity. Is there a reason LP decided to help out Hank & Lisa? Does that mean he's not helping Ron's family? (TN, GGMS)

11. Did Misty's lawyer ever respond to LP's offer re the bail, and if so, what's the scoop there, and if not, does LP understand why?

For any of your guests, Levi:

12. Why is Nancy soft on Ron?

13. Most importantly of all: Why does NeJame think Ron's been cleared?

Still a fan! Thanks Levi! See ya in the basement sometime!

Not being greedy here:D but :

LE has cited evidence that contradicts Misty's story....anyone have a clue WHAT evidence?

AH was there for a few days and cultivated sources...is he really still that tied in? Gotta believe feet on the ground get better info...but I may just be wrong...

Confirmation of the bus stop--who the heck picked up Haleigh?

Snipped with utmost respect, and okayed by Mr.Steed :)

13. Most importantly of all: Why does NeJame think Ron's been cleared?

Still a fan! Thanks Levi! See ya in the basement sometime![/QUOTE]

Is NeJame on the short list as a defense attorney replacement, should there be a need? :waitasec:

If RON, TN, GGS thought Ron was innocent from day 1, why did they not turn Misty in if they felt she was guilty?
They had only known her for a few months.........
and Ron hung on all over Misty, never saw him mad at her at all in the news.
WHY???

Why does Nancy Grace play the filthy language of Misty and family and not Ron's filthy racist language?

Ask some good ones, Levi...almost time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni