1048 users online (211 members and 837 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Teresa N - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion #2

Teresa makes a statement about Ron's arrest

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/c...rt_this_mornin

It is all Misty's fault according to Teresa N.

The other thread will not be reopened. There are too many off topic posts and posts regarding TN is a liar, what she looks like, etc.

Let's start fresh with posts about what TN states to the media.

Well, we haven't heard much from Teresa since the drug deal videos came out. I guess she's planning her next story as to why Ron was dealing, in those videos, in the first place. She'll stick with Misty being the ring leader while Ron was looking for information. IF she was smart she would keep her mouth shut and accept the fact that her son is no helper to LE or to finding the truth about Haleigh.

At the moment, I don't have any desire to discuss TN. I will however, when the cops start questioning her about her son's life as a drug dealer. I think she's going to be quiet for awhile now.
    jmo
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    At the moment, I don't have any desire to discuss TN. I will however, when the cops start questioning her about her son's life as a drug dealer. I think she's going to be quiet for awhile now.
    jmo
    BBM. I so hope you are right azwriter !

Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    jmo
    I'm with you Azwriter, what can you say? She loves her son and I think she is like a lot of mothers that have children and can't see the forest for the trees. I don't know how she can deny his activities any longer.

Teresa.... come out, come out wherever you are.

Seriously, I would like to hear more of her thoughts and opinions regarding Ronald's arrests. Annette, too. Now might be the right time to go on a P.R. offensive, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by LFlorida View Post

Seriously, I would like to hear more of her thoughts and opinions regarding Ronald's arrests. Annette, too. Now might be the right time to go on a P.R. offensive, imo.
    Dang don't be wishing for that. Last time they were talking, I made a video, the thread got shut down, and I had to stay hid from Kimster for a week!

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    Dang don't be wishing for that. Last time they were talking, I made a video, the thread got shut down, and I had to stay hid from Kimster for a week!
    Your videos are quite effective, Papa, so don't go getting anybody upset.

I don't see how they could spin any of this mess any longer. The tapes don't lie, court records don't lie. We've seen ron and misty for what they are. IMO the best they can do now is lay as low as possible and hope they don't end up at the graybar themselves.

Am I reading this correctly?! This thread has been open one month and has only 11 posts?! [And 3 of them are mine!]

What is wrong with this picture?

Somebody give me a clue as to why this whole branch of the family bush gets a pass. [I am completely serious.]

I don't really know what to say about her since it is considered off topic to say that Teresa is lying and that's how I've often felt about her conflicting statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    I don't really know what to say about her since it is considered off topic to say that Teresa is lying and that's how I've often felt about her conflicting statements.
    thx - don't werk for me, though

Anybody else? tia

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    The other thread will not be reopened. There are too many off topic posts and posts regarding TN is a liar, what she looks like, etc.

Let's start fresh with posts about what TN states to the media.
    But Kimster, TN tells so many untruths!

Where is she living since the eviction........

What can we say???
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

thx - don't werk for me, though

Anybody else? tia
    Same for me.. I'm not allowed to say what I really think about everything she has said and done for the past year...JMO

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast