Jose Baez on Geraldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaneBramage

Inactive
Reaction score
All I could say was "Wow!" I was utterly disgusted. I guess Baez is prepping for the "talking head" tour after the trial. He surely won't be able to make money trying cases after this.

on geraldo when ? tonight?

what did he say ?

Does anyone have a link, I missed it, and would love to know what he had to say.

Doesn't he have anything better to do....I don't know....like maybe preparing for a trial? Too bad he obviously feels that getting his tv career off the ground is more important than working on KC's case.

Wonder if she realizes that she is not important person numero uno with JB, it seems that that honor goes to Geraldo since almost day 31.

Doesn't he have anything better to do....I don't know....like maybe preparing for a trial? Too bad he obviously feels that getting his tv career off the ground is more important than working on KC's case.

Wonder if she realizes that she is not important person numero uno with JB, it seems that that honor goes to Geraldo since almost day 31.

Naw, he has plenty of time....May 2011 is what? 15 months away?! :dance:

I saw that as I was listening to Levi...
On NG Nejames is the Florida expert atty....
and apparently, Baez is the expert talking-head.

I think he is hoping he has a career in broadcasting cause he sure does not have one in the law.Just saying:waitasec:

Naw, he has plenty of time....May 2011 is what? 15 months away?! :dance:

True, but with the speed that JB and team get things done...think depositions and examining evidence...he might want to consider getting started now or come May 2011 he will still have depostions to take and evidence to examine.

Maybe he is planning on going before the judge....Look Judge, we have just been too busy with book signings and guest spots on Geraldo to get much done. We really need a few more days/weeks/years to get our case together.

I wish there was a slap JB in the back of the head smiley. It is really needed and would be used a lot. Tricia, can we get one of those, please?

Sorry, I can't help. I didn't see it....watching JB on Geraldo is hazardous to my health and my tv.

they are good friends...geraldo even calls him a good atty....:waitasec:

If you go to GR site online you may be able to view it.

That's the first place I looked. Can't find it or a place to search. Whatever he said, I think it's interesting that Baez keeps popping up on GR. Kind of reinforces some of the speculation that there may be some sort of deal between Baez and GR, and that maybe GR is financing the defense. At the very least I believe they have a "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" agreement. Geraldo get access to defense information, and perhaps eventually an interview with KC, and Baez gets the exposure and help to become another "attorney turned media star".

they are good friends...geraldo even calls him a good atty....:waitasec:

Well since I don't think Geraldo knows his head from a hole in the ground, I would like to get a second opinion on that, well, opinion.

How did they become friends anyway? It is not like JB was well known before this. I doubt that he hung out of GR's yacht every weekend before this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail