CA - Trisha Robertson, 19, found dead on Los Angeles Co. freeway, 10 Feb 2010

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
LOS ANGELES (CBS/AP) A woman's dismembered body was found on a San Fernando Valley freeway last Wednesday and investigators are trying to determine how she got there.

Lt. Robert Davis of the LAPD said they have identified the woman as 19-year-old Trisha J. Robertson of Los Angeles.

Her body was found near the Laurel Canyon Boulevard overpass, on the 5 Freeway north of LA, and investigators originally thought she jumped from the overpass but have since determined that is not the case.

more here

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/02/12/crimesider/entry6201694.shtml

RIP, Trisha. :rose:

I hope they find your killer.

It doesn't say how they identified her. Hmmmmmm.

I wonder if anyone reported her missing. Poor child. Only 19 years old. Then only one person came forward saying they struck her?

Wow, very sad. Hoping her killer is found and brought to justice.

I heard about this a few days ago. The reporter said her body was struck multiple times by autos and someone originally called it in as a "dead dog on the freeway". Living in southern CA, I have to say, sadly, that a body on the 5 freeway in San San Fernando would be struck, a lot, and would explain the dismembering.

That said, considering, we don't get a lot of freeway body dumpings.

RIP.

I wonder if her car broke down, she stepped out of it, and was struck by a vehicle? Then was struck again and again.

I wonder if her car broke down, she stepped out of it, and was struck by a vehicle? Then was struck again and again.

Good question. CHP has done studies and determined pulling over on a busy CA freeway is one of the most dangerous things you can do in/out a car.

Interesting, the study says if you pull over at night AND leave your lights on you are MORE likely to get hit! Tail-lights attract drivers like moths to flame?

DO NOT pull over on a freeway. Get your body off any freeway ASAP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back