Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2010.02.16 Document Release

2010.02.16 Document Release

Doc dump coming tomorrow... Think it's the WFTV and maybe WESH duct tape footage, not sure what else will be in there if anything. I'll get copies.

Just wanted to let ya'll know!

ETA: Here is the file with all pics and docs, pics are full resolution. It's 498 MB, so not everyone will want this.

http://www.filedropper.com/131135

To download, click on the "Download This File" button (screenshot below), it will have a Captcha box and ask you to type in a few letters/numbers. No need to sign up.

Last edited by Muzikman; 02-16-2010 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Added link to picture file
    www.amazon.com/shops/Grand_Media
    http://stores.ebay.com/grand-media-usa36

"This pretense of ignorance is getting old." - JA

2. The Following 165 Users Say Thank You to Muzikman For This Useful Post:

1SweetNov, 2goldfish, 3doglady, Angel4u2Whisper2, A_News_Junkie, beach, BeanE, Bforster, BondJamesBond, Bree0372, Bttrcookie3, butterfly1978, byo, Capri, CarolinaMoon, carrie, Cat13067, cecybeans, Cherry Baby, Chiquita71, christee, cleo612, cloud9, coco puff, Coldpizza, Curious Me, cyndimb, darnudes, DAWN TREADER, Dear Prudence, debloree, denjet, Dihan, dizzylou, DogMom2JoeAndWillie, DolphinsByTheSea, Dutchie Treat, everyoneneedsavoice, ExpectingUnicorns, FaerieB, flourish, FORDANIEL, Frigga, GarAndTeed, gogrannypop, Harmony2, headndownstream, heartfortruth, HOTNTX, Illinois2, illinoismom, Insomnia Momma, ishouldbworking, Itsy, J. Brannagh, jai-yen, jamiect, JBean, Jenny60123, jmfstl, jnTexas, john's mom, Jolynna, Jomo, JSV, Just Jayla, kaRN, Kathy1964, KenoshaKid, Kimster, kushka, LaLaw2000, LambChop, ldh, ledwards, lee3, Leila, lisalei321, littlemisslegal, logicalgirl, LolaMoon08, luv, Mackenzie, Macushla, Mamabear1963, Marina2, merker, MidAtlanticNative, missyjane77, mitzi, Moggie, mom2chloe, mommyofthreekidz5, momtective, Mumsy, my2sense, mydailyopinions, Mystic, MysticOne, mysticrose, nachomama, Nana46, Noddy, Nore, nums24, nyvictoria, Oakley, okiedokietoo, Omachka, OneLostGrl, OnlineInstructor, panama, passionflower, Patty G, QB., QueenD, RainyGirl, Reagan, RR0004, sadyjade, SallyLu, Sammiejam, sarah7855, sc2714, scorpion1110, SevenSeas, ShadowGal, sjs323, sleutherontheside, SleuthyMama, Snaz, Sooner Fan#1, spqr, spyhouston, Star12, static, Steely Dan, stephr, suepitzl, sumbunny, Sun, sunsetbeach, SuziQ, TakeNote, TakingALook, TallCoolOne, tankgirl, teedie2, tekilla, TexasLil, The World According, TheMeaningOfItAll, ThommyMac, TigerBalm, Tiki, tiredofthis, TorisMom003, Trapshooter, trusttheping, Tulessa, watcher9, watchinginky, Woe.be.gone, wonders, ~Lisa~

16 FEB 2010 - New Docs to be released

I sure hope Muzikman is able to get his hands on the new docs.

Waiting anxiously for their release and wondering what is going to be included.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

Crock pot of chili, fresh pot of coffee, dozen freshly baked muffins, box of microwave popcorn, box of SnoCaps, bag of Twizzlers, jar of sunflower seeds, case of Diet Pepsi with Lime, phone number for Quiznos, case of Depends -

I'm ready!

Quote Originally Posted by beane View Post
    crock pot of chili, fresh pot of coffee, dozen freshly baked muffins, box of microwave popcorn, box of snocaps, bag of twizzlers, jar of sunflower seeds, case of diet pepsi with lime, phone number for quiznos, case of depends -

i'm ready!
    lol!!!

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anais For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Crock pot of chili, fresh pot of coffee, dozen freshly baked muffins, box of microwave popcorn, box of SnoCaps, bag of Twizzlers, jar of sunflower seeds, case of Diet Pepsi with Lime, phone number for Quiznos, case of Depends -

I'm ready!
    I spit my coffee this morning when I read your post!!! Thanks for starting my day with a laugh!!!

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bforster For This Useful Post:

Talking

I'm ready!

BeanE, you are too much, I busted out laughing!!! People here at work already think I'm crazy, laughing hysterically confirms it for them.
    God is Great Beer is Good And People are Crazy

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lovelabs For This Useful Post:

I'm ready!
    BBM :smiley4:

Well I have my coffee ready :smiliecup: but I am taking it to the Office with me this morning.....
    I hope to be back in time read the thread ... or else it will take me all night to catch up
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:

BEAN E You are my favorite...too funny!!!!

I feel like a kid on Christmas eve...anticipation. Do you remember that old Carly Simon song and the Heinz ketchup commercial? LOL!!![ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyC0X1z4J0U[/ame] Imagine how long they waited for updates before the internet and Muzikman....uphill..both ways.
    Last edited by The World According; 02-16-2010 at 10:11 AM.

15. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to The World According For This Useful Post:

Prosecutors release more evidence in Casey Anthony case today

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6521451.story

"Included in the newly released evidence are dozens of investigative photographs. Photographed items include: a syringe, a Gatorade bottle and car seat."
    from the article

Quote Originally Posted by QB. View Post
    Prosecutors release more evidence in Casey Anthony case today

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6521451.story

"Included in the newly released evidence are dozens of investigative photographs. Photographed items include: a syringe, a Gatorade bottle and car seat."
    from the article
    Pictures up here.

Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    Pictures up here.
    Oh my! Look at pics 14 and 16, what is flourescing (SP?) there? Looks like a blood stain to my untrained eyes.
    "This is not about Casey Anthony, but about what happened to Caylee Anthony between the photograph taken on June 15 and the one taken on December 11." LDB, my hero

"I just have to ask you, how does one human being do this to another, let alone do it to their Mother?" Bill Shaeffer

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

Is that the carseat that is lighting up?

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ Amy ~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Amy ~ View Post
    Looks like it to me.
    Would any other substance other than blood and bodily fluids show up with that type of testing? Does anyone know?

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Oh my...........
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Amy ~ View Post
    Yes, but it looks like they did some testing on something that was negative...pic #37 shows a control (H20) strip next two two test strips that are the same: Q240.1.1. and Q238.1.

Is there an easily accessible list of evidence numbers?

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

I wonder what significance the doll plays in this set of photos...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:

What do the pH strips indicate?
    Caylee, "He will raise you up on eagle's wings, bear you on the breath of dawn, make you to shine like the sun, and hold you in the palm of his hand."

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to awakewriter For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Yes, but it looks like they did some testing on something that was negative...pic #37 shows a control (H20) strip next two two test strips that are the same: Q240.1.1. and Q238.1.

Is there an easily accessible list of evidence numbers?
    Quoting myself..Those are pH strips which they must have dipped from that vial (what is that?) or the gatorade bottle and found it to have a neutral pH?

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

I am wondering the significance of the dolls photographed. One even shows the date of manufacture to be 2000. That can't be Caylee's "Mama" doll, can it? Would KC have gotten such a doll at that age? And, why show the other doll? I am almost afraid to ask.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

The more documents that gets released the sadder this case gets.

A picture's worth 1000 words.

I hear the prosecution saying, "You wanna rumble? Let's rumble."

If that's blood or body fluids showing up on those car seat straps and whatever lone piece of material/tape that is, I am sick. I hope she pays dearly for what she did to that innocent beautiful child. And the syringe...well, you can read about it, but seeing it with its packaging and being reminded in the Sentinel article that it contained chloroform....
    Last edited by ShadowGal; 02-16-2010 at 10:29 AM.
    "Defendant had access to the computer and it may be circumstantially inferred that she was the one who conducted the searches in question."
    - Chief Judge Belvin Perry, April 27, 2011

"Furthermore, the statements are highly relevant, specifically regarding demonstrating conciousness of guilt. Moreover, the probative value of the statements is not outweighed by their prejudicial effect."
    -Chief Judge Belvin Perry, March 18, 2011

Please read Websleuths Terms Of Service, Short Version
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65793

38. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ShadowGal For This Useful Post:

Could she have give her something while strapped in the carseat that made her vomit? Would vomit light up...I would think so?

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

"also included are documents from the FBI Laboratory's Chemistry Unit, and several previously released items, including Casey Anthony's employee wage information and Orange County Sheriff's Office reports"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...1.story?page=2

Hopefully this will explain all the photos!

42. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:

I can't say it enuf. You rock MM.

I think that I am going to need to find an identifying list of inventory numbers. IMO, the label on that Gatorade bottle sure doesn't look weathered.

45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast