2010.02.16 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzikman

ROCKIN!
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com
Doc dump coming tomorrow... Think it's the WFTV and maybe WESH duct tape footage, not sure what else will be in there if anything. I'll get copies.

Just wanted to let ya'll know! :) :woohoo:

ETA: Here is the file with all pics and docs, pics are full resolution. It's 498 MB, so not everyone will want this. :)

http://www.filedropper.com/131135

To download, click on the "Download This File" button (screenshot below), it will have a Captcha box and ask you to type in a few letters/numbers. No need to sign up.

picture.php

I sure hope Muzikman is able to get his hands on the new docs. :)

Waiting anxiously for their release and wondering what is going to be included.

Crock pot of chili, fresh pot of coffee, dozen freshly baked muffins, box of microwave popcorn, box of SnoCaps, bag of Twizzlers, jar of sunflower seeds, case of Diet Pepsi with Lime, phone number for Quiznos, case of Depends -

I'm ready!

crock pot of chili, fresh pot of coffee, dozen freshly baked muffins, box of microwave popcorn, box of snocaps, bag of twizzlers, jar of sunflower seeds, case of diet pepsi with lime, phone number for quiznos, case of depends -

i'm ready!

lol!!!

Crock pot of chili, fresh pot of coffee, dozen freshly baked muffins, box of microwave popcorn, box of SnoCaps, bag of Twizzlers, jar of sunflower seeds, case of Diet Pepsi with Lime, phone number for Quiznos, case of Depends -

I'm ready!

I spit my coffee this morning when I read your post!!! Thanks for starting my day with a laugh!!!:dance:

I'm ready!

BeanE, you are too much, I busted out laughing!!! People here at work already think I'm crazy, laughing hysterically confirms it for them. :crazy:

I'm ready!

BBM :smiley4:

Well I have my coffee ready :smiliecup: but I am taking it to the Office with me this morning.....:frown:
I hope to be back in time read the thread :book:... or else it will take me all night to catch up :D

I feel like a kid on Christmas eve...anticipation. Do you remember that old Carly Simon song and the Heinz ketchup commercial? LOL!!![ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyC0X1z4J0U[/ame] Imagine how long they waited for updates before the internet and Muzikman....uphill..both ways.

Is that the carseat that is lighting up?

Yes, but it looks like they did some testing on something that was negative...pic #37 shows a control (H20) strip next two two test strips that are the same: Q240.1.1. and Q238.1.

Is there an easily accessible list of evidence numbers?

I wonder what significance the doll plays in this set of photos...:waitasec:

Yes, but it looks like they did some testing on something that was negative...pic #37 shows a control (H20) strip next two two test strips that are the same: Q240.1.1. and Q238.1.

Is there an easily accessible list of evidence numbers?

Quoting myself..Those are pH strips which they must have dipped from that vial (what is that?) or the gatorade bottle and found it to have a neutral pH?

I am wondering the significance of the dolls photographed. One even shows the date of manufacture to be 2000. That can't be Caylee's "Mama" doll, can it? Would KC have gotten such a doll at that age? And, why show the other doll? I am almost afraid to ask. :sick:

The more documents that gets released the sadder this case gets.:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member