Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 2010.02.16 Document Release

In the docs today there is an incident report from October 9, 2008 about two calls were the sound of a child screaming help came in and the police sent units out. It stated that they concluded that the screams were from an autistic child playing in front of the school, however it says that a K-9 unit was sent out and searched around the woods however they did not go into the woods do to standing water and vegetation. I am just seeing all of these missed oppurtunities to have found Caylee early on and it really worries me. If the car stunk as bad as it did how did the woods not smell this bad at least the dogs should have smelled it and reacted.
    I want to state I 110% beleive Casey is responsible but how did all these people miss her?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    In the docs today there is an incident report from October 9, 2008 about two calls were the sound of a child screaming help came in and the police sent units out. It stated that they concluded that the screams were from an autistic child playing in front of the school, however it says that a K-9 unit was sent out and searched around the woods however they did not go into the woods do to standing water and vegetation. I am just seeing all of these missed oppurtunities to have found Caylee early on and it really worries me. If the car stunk as bad as it did how did the woods not smell this bad at least the dogs should have smelled it and reacted.
    I want to state I 110% beleive Casey is responsible but how did all these people miss her?
    Maybe being submerged under water prevented odors from wafting out of the woods? I too, agree that Casey is responsible, but you bring up a good point.

The body would have been a skeleton at that point, and may have still been submerged. Also, there were docs? I thought it was just photos released.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy View Post
    The body would have been a skeleton at that point, and may have still been submerged. Also, there were docs? I thought it was just photos released.
    Yes there were docs too, go here its post #3025
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...67819&page=121

it lists the docs the one I'm referring to about the police report is located under Caseys work record, scroll down you will see the police report.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

They were not Cadaver dogs. They were regular K9 dogs, and the statement explains that there was standing water, that was the reason they did not go into the woods. October 9th is almost 4 months after she was murdered, I think the only part of her left at that point was her skeleton, which would not give off a decompositional smell.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post

Not sure what you're seeing, but here it is. I can try and enlarge if you give a more specific area, but the pic's pretty grainy. What are you seeing?
    To our left of the bright spot in the background. It looks like a little pile of white stuff peeking out from behind the cup on the table. Or is that part of the thingy that is spread out along the seat of the couch? It may not be on the table at all but in the background of it.

Now I'm pretty sure that's not what I though it was. It looks beyond the table to me now in the picture Capri posted. Thanks. I thought it might be a drug just laying out there but I'm imagining things - again!
    Last edited by Woe.be.gone; 02-17-2010 at 12:25 AM.

I love Richard Hornsby's comments re the Defense validating the State's case when they stupidly went after Kronk - every time Baez opens his mouth he puts his foot further in..
    http://www.wesh.com/news/22578816/detail.html

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Hi all -- just thought that I'd mention that I believe that these (i.e., the 70 photos on OS site, here) are simply (better) pictures of items that we've already seen photos of and forensic analysis reports on. Don't trust me, though (I could easily be wrong). Check out the old threads and documents.

Off the top of my head (again, I urge double checking):

The knife was tested for duct tape adhesive, and whatever was on the knife wasn't duct tape adhesive.

The mama doll was tested for chloroform, as was an identical control doll, and they were found to have the same (trace/minuscule) amount of chloroform. Consistent with no chloroform being on Caylee's mama doll.

There was essentially no chloroform in the syringe. (They need to be more careful with their implications at OS; they mention chloroform here, but there were trace amounts -- virtually none.)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4409843#post4409843"]Here's a link[/ame] to a post I wrote a while ago summarizing the serological results (from a while ago) for a lot of the items whose pictures were released today. (Go to that thread to post, though, as opposed to doing it here! )
    Last edited by panama; 02-17-2010 at 12:17 AM. Reason: fixed link

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panama For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I just saw JVM's response to the doc dump today...and for the life of me, I can't figure out how she can be so ill-informed. Forget about the rest of her crew....pfffff! They have no idea what's been released previously and look at it and say such things as "it's been hidden along with all the docs" (previously released water table report) released today. "The prosecution wants the case delayed, delayed, delayed!" WTH?! I'm embarrassed for them!!
    ITA - I don't even watch her show anymore - particularly when she discusses this case!

JEFF ASHTON AND LINDA DRANE-BURDICK ARE MY HEROES!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to debbie0604 For This Useful Post:

I just saw JVM's response to the doc dump today...and for the life of me, I can't figure out how she can be so ill-informed. Forget about the rest of her crew....pfffff! They have no idea what's been released previously and look at it and say such things as "it's been hidden along with all the docs" (previously released water table report) released today. "The prosecution wants the case delayed, delayed, delayed!" WTH?! I'm embarrassed for them!!
    Ditto.

This is where these delays are playing into the Defense advantage since some in the media have moved on, are not as current and, are completely mis-reporting info as a result. Patience wears thin quickly in media-land and this is an old story to them (unless there is nothing else to run with). KC was already tried and found guilty in the media.

Time will further erode the media currency and accuracy in the KC case and if we ever get to trial we could even suffer urban myths being reported as fact. Sad but true.

Justice for Caylee.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

Yes there were docs too, go here its post #3025
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...67819&page=121

it lists the docs the one I'm referring to about the police report is located under Caseys work record, scroll down you will see the police report.
    Oh...are these the same reports we saw before?

Oh...are these the same reports we saw before?
    EVIDENCE RELEASED 2/16/10

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...t_details.html

Engineer's Report Of Crime Scene
    Casey Anthony Wage Records
    Photos of duct tape on poster
    Photos of Casey Anthony playing a guitar for Caylee Anthony
    FBI DNA Analysis Quality Assurance Manual
    General Chemical Drug Analysis
    Identification methods for general unknowns
    Mitrochondrial DNA Analysis Protocol
    General Approach For Tape Casework
    FTIR Analysis of Paints, Tapes and Polymers
    SEM Analysis of Paints, Tapes and Polymers
    X-Ray Diffraction Analysis of Tapes
    Paint 500 Macroscopic and Microscopic Examination of Tape Evidence
    Toxicology Procedure 104 Guidelines for Comparison of Mass Spectra
    Toxicology Procedure 208 Extraction and Analysis in Hair
    Toxicology Procedure 211 Benzodiazepine Screening in Hair
    Last edited by Harmony2; 02-17-2010 at 01:13 AM.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harmony2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    EVIDENCE RELEASED 2/16/10

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...t_details.html

Engineer's Report Of Crime Scene
    Casey Anthony Wage Records
    Photos of duct tape on poster
    Photos of Casey Anthony playing a guitar for Caylee Anthony
    FBI DNA Analysis Quality Assurance Manual
    General Chemical Drug Analysis
    Identification methods for general unknowns
    Mitrochondrial DNA Analysis Protocol
    General Approach For Tape Casework
    FTIR Analysis of Paints, Tapes and Polymers
    SEM Analysis of Paints, Tapes and Polymers
    X-Ray Diffraction Analysis of Tapes
    Paint 500 Macroscopic and Microscopic Examination of Tape Evidence
    Toxicology Procedure 104 Guidelines for Comparison of Mass Spectra
    Toxicology Procedure 208 Extraction and Analysis in Hair
    Toxicology Procedure 211 Benzodiazepine Screening in Hair
    So we have seen some of these before...IIRC...Casey's wage records...unless they found a more recent job. Nah!
    ETA: and I guess the police report that Butterfly was referring to.
    Last edited by RR0004; 02-17-2010 at 02:01 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567