summer_breeze

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
summer_breeze is doing an amazing job. You have seen her name. summer_breeze has started most of the threads in this forum, found the relevant links and news articles and in general has been working her fingers to the bone making sure the Missing Persons Information and Support forum is up to date.

summer_breeze, I wish I could send you a huge pot of gold for all your work. What you are doing helps so many people you can't even begin to know how many.

Thank you summer_breeze. Your work is not going unnoticed.

And to all of you who come and post and work every day in this forum. THANK YOU.

This forum is not he high profile forum but it is as important as anything we do on Websleuths. Every day you help people whose loved ones are missing. You all make them realize that they are not forgotten.

Thank you so very very much.

Tricia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsW8rXPcnM0

I have noticed summer_breeze, and I agree- she is doing an amazing job! She gives a voice to those who need to be heard...

(Cool name, too... I think of the song everytime I see the name)!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO, summer_breeze!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to agree with both Tricia and smart blonde! Summer_breeze is doing a fantastic job, working hard for the missing; which I hadn't realized the full extent of, until Tricia posted!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and from "the missing" as well, summer_breeze!

Thanks, s-b!! Every disappearance deserves attention, but it takes a lot of hard work to accomplish that. You are very much appreciated here for keeping us current in missing persons cases -- also for all the other interesting threads you've started and participated in.
:blowkiss:

:blushing: You all are just awesome.

Thank you! It feels good to help, even in the smallest of ways....and there are soooo many of you who help in much bigger ways.

I actually love the "not high profile" forum the best. I also believe that everyone that is missing needs help and attention, even in very simple forms. And if posting here is helping at all, one bit, one family, then I say "onward".

And thank you to those (Tricia, Hoppy, JBean, et al. mods) who are allowing me to do a little bit more!!!!

summer_breeze,

Thank you for all of your hard work, it is very much appreciated by so many!!! So glad to have you here. :)

Imamaze

:blowkiss: A couple of nights ago I was talking to the mom of one of our missing and she said how much it means to just have people actively posting about her girls. So many forums archive the lost after a period of time and it seems like they are forgotten. I am proud to be a member of Websleuths where we never give up!!!

THANK YOU for this work! :blowkiss:

Summer Breeze, would you mind contacting me at <redacted>? Thank you!

Summer Breeze, would you mind contacting me at <redacted>? Thank you!

Hi ThePhantom! And welcome.

That email address bounces. You can send me a Private Message if you would like.

Is there something I can try to help you with?

Thank you for the welcome! I've been a lurker for ages, probably along with a zillion other people. I'm sorry, in my haste, I did not write my email address correctly -- it's <redacted>

Just would like to ask your help with something. Thank you!!

Thank you, summer_breeze, for all that you do!!! :blowkiss:

summer_breeze is doing an amazing job. You have seen her name. summer_breeze has started most of the threads in this forum, found the relevant links and news articles and in general has been working her fingers to the bone making sure the Missing Persons Information and Support forum is up to date.

summer_breeze, I wish I could send you a huge pot of gold for all your work. What you are doing helps so many people you can't even begin to know how many.

Thank you summer_breeze. Your work is not going unnoticed.

And to all of you who come and post and work every day in this forum. THANK YOU.

This forum is not he high profile forum but it is as important as anything we do on Websleuths. Every day you help people whose loved ones are missing. You all make them realize that they are not forgotten.

Thank you so very very much.

Tricia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsW8rXPcnM0

Thank you, ma'am. And of course.....you all already know that I LOVE THAT SONG! hehehe

I've noticed the many threads you've started for the missing for quite some time now. I have just now noticed this thread for you summer_ breeze and would like to add my thanks to you.

montana

Thank you summer_breeze for all that you do. It does not go unnoticed.

Thank you to all! Your kind words are, in return, appreciated.

I have been a lurker for quite awhile. I have just started posting. Since I started posting, I noticed right away how much Summer_Breeze contributes.
Thank You!!!!!

I usually go straight to the MP thread and then bookmark, but after looking at the forum tonight, it was quite humbling to see how much work summer breeze puts into it and the upkeep. Thank you for caring so much, your tenacity, and committment. Kudos big time to you. A#1.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back