1120 users online (238 members and 882 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE

2010.02.16 Document Release: Stain on Trunk Liner

Hi all... The Sentinel site is still jammed up (image of hordes of WSers' computers making a "run on the bank" style scene outside the electronic gates of the OS), but before it went down, I managed to view the top & underside of the trunk liner. Wanted to throw this out there:

The top side does not appear stained to my eyes, in these pix at least, until they fluoresce it. (Nice work there, CA.) But the bottom side has that curved stain and I am so very much wanting to see that stain residue picture next to photos of the stain on the outside of the garbage bag that GA and SB retrieved from the trunk in the tow yard!!!

Of course I am travelling today for work since I have not yet mastered the art of requesting off on doc dump days.

(My first thread too--happy Mardi Gras all! :bananapowerslide
    Last edited by ynotdivein; 02-16-2010 at 11:21 PM. Reason: hard to post via blackberry... ooof.

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
    Hi all... The Sentinel site is still jammed up (image of hordes of WSers' computers making a "run on the bank" style scene outside the electronic gates of the OS), but before it went down, I managed to view the top & underside of the trunk liner. Wanted to throw this out there:

The top side does not appear stained to my eyes, in these pix at least, until they fluoresce it. (Nice work there, CA.) But the bottom side has that curved stain and I am so very much wanting to see that stain residue picture next to photos of the stain on the outside of the garbage back that GA and SB retrieved from the trunk in the tow yard!!!

Of course I am travelling today for work since I have not yet mastered the art of requesting off on doc dump days.

(My first thread too--happy Mardi Gras all! :bananapowerslide
    I was just thinking the stain looked very much like that on the bag. I was just looking at that yesterday so it's fresh in my mind.

Picture no. 7 of the cardboard cover piece over the wheel well, on the left hand side is a stain. Does anyone else see what could be the outline of a child? Head, back and start of the leg area. Also at the very bottom edge looks like someone spilled some bleach.

for reference

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89610"]Stain in Trunk May Show Outline of Child in the fetal position. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Picture no. 7 of the cardboard cover piece over the wheel well, on the left hand side is a stain. Does anyone else see what could be the outline of a child? Head, back and start of the leg area. Also at the very bottom edge looks like someone spilled some bleach.
    I see it Lambchop. Do you think it's possible that she wasn't put on top of the carpet area, but rather, inside the actual tire well and that's why there is stain on the underside, and not the top?
    "This is not about Casey Anthony, but about what happened to Caylee Anthony between the photograph taken on June 15 and the one taken on December 11." LDB, my hero

"I just have to ask you, how does one human being do this to another, let alone do it to their Mother?" Bill Shaeffer

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny60123 View Post
    I see it Lambchop. Do you think it's possible that she wasn't put on top of the carpet area, but rather, inside the actual tire well and that's why there is stain on the underside, and not the top?
    It appears at some point Caylee may have been in that wheel well. There appears to be a stain on the carpet also but not like the wheel well.

If someone can link to the actual pic (or jpg?)...that would be great. It's taking me forever to access the photos. TYVM

It appears at some point Caylee may have been in that wheel well. There appears to be a stain on the carpet also but not like the wheel well.
    This thought infuriates me like nothing else....

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    If someone can link to the actual pic (or jpg?)...that would be great. It's taking me forever to access the photos. TYVM

Picture no. 7 of this group looks like a stain on the left hand side of a child's body. You can see the outline of a head, back and start of the leg. Could be something else but if it tests positive for human fluids, KC's toast. JMO
    Ugh I'm not seeing it, could you outline please!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Ugh I'm not seeing it, could you outline please!!
    No worries. I can't see it either.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

I do not know how to copy a picture over. I tried emailing it to myself but did not get anything. This link is from Today's Current News thread. Pictures 20, 21, 22, etc. On the left hand side of the circle is a stain that appears to be the outline of a child.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/22578293/detail.html

I do not know how to copy a picture over. I tried emailing it to myself but did not get anything. This link is from Today's Current News thread. Pictures 20, 21, 22, etc. On the left hand side of the circle is a stain that appears to be the outline of a child.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/22578293/detail.html
    If you have a photo bucket account you can save it & edit it or use photoshop.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    If you have a photo bucket account you can save it & edit it or use photoshop.
    Nope. Don't have one.

I haven't looked at a wheel well closely recently. Would that round brown thing we're looking at normally be sitting down in the bottom of the wheel well?

Those are some nasty looking stains :-(

Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast