The spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned.

Bring back Todd Black!!!!

:dance: :woohoo: :dance:

ETA from the article:

All media inquiries about Casey Anthony's defense are now to be directed to Liz Brown at the DePaul University College of Law Legal Clinic, where defense attorney Andrea Lyon works.

Reached by phone, Mackenzie declined to discuss the specifics about her resignation.

Welcome to the defense team, Liz! The revolving door is to your right, when you need it.

So Marti Mackenzie quit and AL's people will handle it.

FYI, The video is not related to the article, it's only old scenes from the courtroom.

"Marti Mackenzie, who has spoken on behalf of defense attorney Jose Baez since February 2009, announced Tuesday she quit.

All media inquiries about Casey Anthony's defense are now to be directed to Liz Brown at the DePaul University College of Law Legal Clinic, where defense attorney Andrea Lyon works."

Marti Mackenzie apparently resigned via email:
http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/02/casey-anthony-defense-team-spo.html

Hmmmmm....who's next on the last coach outta Dodge?

Bring back Todd Black!!!!

:dance: :woohoo: :dance:

ETA from the article:

All media inquiries about Casey Anthony's defense are now to be directed to Liz Brown at the DePaul University College of Law Legal Clinic, where defense attorney Andrea Lyon works.

Reached by phone, Mackenzie declined to discuss the specifics about her resignation.

Welcome to the defense team, Liz! The revolving door is to your right, when you need it.
LOL! Wonder how long she will last? ;)

Well, what an interesting day to resign! I'll bet she was inundated with calls and emails asking about this latest doc dump. :)

Just seems like everywhere you look, people are dropping like flies.

Sorta gives the connotation that the defense truly doesn't have a leg to stand on, KWIM? :rolleyes:

Sounds to me like AL is putting all of her usual people in place. Bet TM, if replaced, will also be replaced with someone that AL has worked with before.

JB - figurehead

AL - running the show behind the scenes - pay no attention to the woman behind the curtain.

For those who believe that things happen in threes, who will be the third?

Looks to me like Andrea is taking the wheel on this case!

I think it's more like free labor from the DePaul Law Clinic. My guess (just IMHO, of course) is Marti M was overwhelmed with media calls after the doc dump.

I wonder if it had anything to do with TM's absurd statement that he, like Casey, knows what it is like to lose a family member.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back