1242 users online (193 members and 1049 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Steering Wheel Cover

Document Dump 2-16
    http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/22578950/detail.html

Is this the steering wheel cover? If so, is it possible to have both dna from
    Casey and Caylee on it? How do I say this, if Casey had moved/touched Caylee after death, would there be proof of this on the steering wheel, or perhaps the drivers seat belt?

Quote Originally Posted by trusttheping View Post
    Document Dump 2-16

Casey and Caylee on it? How do I say this, if Casey had moved/touched Caylee after death, would there be proof of this on the steering wheel, or perhaps the drivers seat belt?
    Yes it would. I hadn't even thought of that!
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

We spoke, prayers were answered!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/army-grant-...ry?id=43969890

Quote Originally Posted by trusttheping View Post
    Document Dump 2-16

I've wondered about grave wax or decomp fluids from KC handling the body too ... According to Valhall's forensic evidence list:
    Q48 – steering wheel cover (OCSO item #6, Q-41) – no blood – no hairs exhibit decomp – no chlorofrm detected – no hair present – no pbx

I haven't seen any results specifically about DNA, grave wax or decomp fluids ...

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?page_id=1047

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Could also contain soil, cleaning solution, duct tape residue and probably semen
    Bet there won't be any tears found on it though

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Thinking outside the box. We keep looking at the obivous. The more I think about this, the more I am inclined to the drivers seat belt for evidence. Think when you put on the seat belt, more times than not, you extended it out way further than you need. The excess rolls back into the cylinder, or the fumbling to connect the buckle in, you now have two areas of possible evidence....that could be very well be preserved. When detailing cars, who really cleans the seat belt or buckle holder? hmmmmmmmmm..
    Wonder if CA or KC thought of that?
    Last edited by trusttheping; 02-16-2010 at 02:37 PM. Reason: spelling error