A Message of Thanks From Gabriel's Family

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members,

I spoke with Sandy, Logan's aunt and little Gabriel's great aunt.

She asked that I pass along to you the family's thanks and gratitude for all the work you are doing and continue to do on the case.

Sandy told me how much coming and reading here at Websleuths means to her and her whole family. You are kind and helpful. Exactly what Gabriel's family needs right now.

Unfortunately they are getting a baptism by fire into the world of the Internet and posters over on their Face Book page for Gabriel.

Some ugly people are posting ugly things over there. So much so that Gabriel's family had to post a letter addressing all the problems they are having with Face Book posters and other sites.

Sandy stressed to me that the letter had NOTHING to do with Websleuths and was not directed at Websleuths in any way shape or form.

You all have touched the lives of Gabriel's family. They need people like you more than ever. Keep up the good work and know that your efforts are not going unnoticed but in fact are greatly appreciated.

Tricia

Tricia, I am happy to hear that you spoke to Sandy and thank you for relaying the message

I do monitor the Gabriel page along with other FB pages; I happened to see WS being mentioned on the Gabriel page yesterday, and I was concerned --but frankly I was more concerned that Gabriel's family in crisis has to deal with flamers and trolls of the internet!

I feel relieved that the family has spoken to you

Unfortunately any public forum on the internet needs moderators ---or full-time post deleters; this is true for any type of news at all if you look at the comment sections of the most benign news reports around the country

I am confident from my posting here that we are a constructive rather than destructive group

Thank you again for your message

And please feel free to delete this -- message if and when necessary, mods!

Tricia, I am happy to hear that you spoke to Sandy and thank you for relaying the message

I do monitor the Gabriel page along with other FB pages; I happened to see WS being mentioned on the Gabriel page yesterday, and I was concerned --but frankly I was more concerned that Gabriel's family in crisis has to deal with flamers and trolls of the internet!

I feel relieved that the family has spoken to you

Unfortunately any public forum on the internet needs moderators ---or full-time post deleters; this is true for any type of news at all if you look at the comment sections of the most benign news reports around the country

I am confident from my posting here that we are a constructive rather than destructive group

Thank you again for your message

And please feel free to delete this -- message if and when necessary, mods!

Thank you for your post. I left the thread open to comments so your comment as well as anyone else's is welcome.

It is sad to see Gabriel's family have to deal with trolls and flamers. Until now they probably thought trolls lived under bridges in fairy tales. Not true, trolls are alive and thriving on the Internet unfortunately.

Now that is lovely to hear.

With the FB page there was a bit of trouble over there yesturday, however this morning they are back on track now, and focusing on what is important & that is Gabriel.

There is ALOT of fundraising work that is going through that page, & from my understanding alot of them were confused about the letter. Having said that, Gabriel is what we are here for & why we are all trying everything we can to assist.

Thank you for relaying the messages for us to read :)

I've been worried for some time that the family would run into this kind of thing. They have allowed many strangers into their lives in the hopes that something will help find Gabriel. While I'm sure they have met many great people who have done anything to help them, I was sure this would happen soon enough. I'm SO sorry to hear this is happening. Thanks Tricia for passing on that message from the family. I'm having PC issues both at home and at work right now and am unable to be at WS much, nor have I seen what's going on with the family's FB page. I think I might steer clear as it's only going to break my heart. I can't believe people could be so cruel, when this family is suffering so greatly already. :(

If we could only find him...then I would ever so humbly accept their gratitude. I just can't even begin to imagine what they are going through and how anyone could see their pain and keep Gabriel away from them. I want them to know, I look for him, everywhere I go I look for his sweet little face. I've followed people through WalMart just to get a better look at a little one about Gabriel's age and size. Yes, people do look at me strangely these days but who cares, I will continue to follow people around and look at their kids faces hoping one day to spot that bottom lip sucking, precious little face of Gabriel. I tell ya now, If I find him...they'll haul my behind to jail before I turn loose of him because he will not leave my arms until Logan arrives.

If we could only find him...then I would ever so humbly accept their gratitude. I just can't even begin to imagine what they are going through and how anyone could see their pain and keep Gabriel away from them. I want them to know, I look for him, everywhere I go I look for his sweet little face. I've followed people through WalMart just to get a better look at a little one about Gabriel's age and size. Yes, people do look at me strangely these days but who cares, I will continue to follow people around and look at their kids faces hoping one day to spot that bottom lip sucking, precious little face of Gabriel. I tell ya now, If I find him...they'll haul my behind to jail before I turn loose of him because he will not leave my arms until Logan arrives.

I know what you mean. I was even looking at my 9 month old granddaughter funny the other day. I mean I look at every baby and wonder if they could be Gabriel.

Thank you for your post. I left the thread open to comments so your comment as well as anyone else's is welcome.

It is sad to see Gabriel's family have to deal with trolls and flamers. Until now they probably thought trolls lived under bridges in fairy tales. Not true, trolls are alive and thriving on the Internet unfortunately.

The ugliness on the FB page last night was definitely real, and unfortunately a very few people were bringing the whole page down. I do think they are trying to heal it now, and hopefully it will get back to being something that really does help. There are many ways the FB crowd can help this effort, and I believe most all of them have the best intentions.

Thanks for sharing that Tricia. I am yet again reminded how much I LOVE WS. You have created a warm home for us here, and I am very thankful. I confess that now and then I stray a bit - I don't do the deed, I only look - to other sites and always end up quickly scooting back home. It isn't nice and safe out there.

Again, thanks to you and all the moderators who do so very much to make WS the best website/forum on the Net.

Hugs to you all!

Rosie

It's about Gabe, finding out what happened to him, and bringing him home to his father.

Thank you for posting Sandy's message, Tricia.

I am still confused over the letter from the Aunt Sandy. Why wasn't it posted on FB since that was what they were addressing? I read it to mean a lot of different things but will keep that to myself. It don't matter though, it is about Gabriel and that should be the focus!

Still cornfused over this...I missed all the FB stuff and don't really care to read on it....but it warms my heart to hear from the family here. We all love Gabriel, and he's the reason we're here. He deserves us looking for him, and that's what I continue to do daily and until he returns home.

Thank you for forwarding the family message. I hope they can always feel comfortable with WS and know that we truly care about them. I don't waste my time on any other site because the facts are here and if they aren't facts, someone makes that perfectly clear very soon! Thanks JBean, you are all such class acts. God Bless you Logan family.

Tricia, can you find out if there is a paypal account or something that we can contribute to the fund raiser coming up to raise the reward for Gabriel?

Sandy again extends the thanks of Gabe's entire family for everyone's hard work in searching for Gabe.

I think you all rock too! :)

Thanks,
BeanE

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member