March 8 was Sandra's birthday!

arielilane

Justice for Liz Barraza
Reaction score
Website
www.whokilledlizbarraza.com
Memorial planned for Sandra Cantu's birthday!

A little girl who relatives say was happy every day of her life would want everyone else to be happy on what would’ve been her ninth birthday.

So on March 8, the family of Sandra Cantu will celebrate her memory at Robert Kenner Park next to Jacobson Elementary School, where she was a student.

Janet Anderson, a cousin of Maria Chavez, Sandra’s mother, said she’s spearheading the small public get-together so her family has something to look forward to.
http://www.tracypress.com/view/full...a-Cantu-s-birthday?instance=home_news_bullets

• WHAT: Remembrance Ceremony for Sandra Cantu

• WHEN: 7 p.m. March 8

• WHERE: Robert Kenner Park, 1850 Kavanaugh Ave.

• INFO: 321-5981

hksmiley.gif
I know Sandra liked Hello Kitty.

I will light a candle and say a special prayer on March 8th in remembrance of Sandra's birthday!

Happy Birthday, Sandra, we have not forgotten you.

How hard it must have been for Sandra's family yesterday. Please, do not let anything come in the way of justice for this sweet angel.

Happy birthday, Sandra!

Sandra Cantu remembered on what would have been girl's 9th birthday

Sandra Cantu was the first to burst out the door to hug a visitor, to offer help or to tell someone they looked pretty.

A child prone to infectious laughter and a bit of a daredevil on her bike, the energetic, inquisitive 8-year-old exuded love.

That's how her family remembered the little girl on what would have been her ninth birthday.

More: http://www.tracypress.com/view/full...-s-9th-birthday?instance=home_news_lead_story

I will remember you on your birthday angel. I know Jesus loves the children, and I know you are better off than any one of us here on earth. Be happy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back