Jail videos from 2/2/10 & 2/4/10 (Released 2/12) #2

Argh. I think some of these are repeats because I couldn't find Patty G's videos of Misty.

REMEMBER: This thread is for discussions surrounding THESE videos. If you want to discuss theories or other topics, find the appropriate thread OR create a new thread.

Bashing of players, continuously calling them liars, etc. is NOT ALLOWED and could result in a time out.

Link to first thread: New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Cummings and Croslin were each charged with two additional counts of trafficking in prescription medications.

They allegedly bought the drugs from undercover investigators when they were being arrested for earlier transactions.

He was served his warrant Wednesday at the Putnam County jail.

Croslin is being held in the St. Johns County jail. Her warrant will be held until she is brought back to Putnam.

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-02-04/warrants-issued-croslin-cummings

I believe Misty when she says she left her phone and stuff in Katrinas car, all she is doing is trying to get her mom to get her stuff back.

The last warrants served on Ron and Misty were for buying drugs from an undercover cop.

I think Katrina had a stake in the drug deal because why else would she take both of them to Skinners and wait for them in the car, after all Ron had his own truck. I think she wanted to keep an eye on her money. I bet she gave the money to Ron, Ron handed the money to the cop and the cop handed the drugs to Misty. That is all it would take to bust them both for the buy.

IMO

I just wanted to comment on MC anger about her bond in her mind due to the disappearance of Haleigh. I am taken back by her anger! Like she is mad at the Haleigh situation instead of just owning up to her involvement with the pills. She is so ademate that the cases aren't connected but to me she connects them herself in talking about her bond amount. She is very defiant about it, and also she says that trafficking is only from state to state. Has anyone checked that out?

Cummings and Croslin were each charged with two additional counts of trafficking in prescription medications.

They allegedly bought the drugs from undercover investigators when they were being arrested for earlier transactions.

He was served his warrant Wednesday at the Putnam County jail.

Croslin is being held in the St. Johns County jail. Her warrant will be held until she is brought back to Putnam.

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-02-04/warrants-issued-croslin-cummings

I believe Misty when she says she left her phone and stuff in Katrinas car, all she is doing is trying to get her mom to get her stuff back.

The last warrants served on Ron and Misty were for buying drugs from an undercover cop.

I think Katrina had a stake in the drug deal because why else would she take both of them to Skinners and wait for them in the car, after all Ron had his own truck. I think she wanted to keep an eye on her money. I bet she gave the money to Ron, Ron handed the money to the cop and the cop handed the drugs to Misty. That is all it would take to bust them both for the buy.

IMO

So, does that bring her up to 11 counts now? How much is her bond now??

In the last thread there were several statements saying Misty had admitted not being home for a while the night Haleigh disappeared. Where does this information come from? I just wonder if that is what Hank meant in the video when he asked her why she didn't come forward before.

Also in these tapes MC says she wrote ToC and sent it to HC. Any chance ToC could get that letter or would LE intercept it?

I don't know about anybody else, but it's hard for me to watch these videos, & I can't finish them. I know they're legal, but when I start hearing about Lindsey's kids being hungry, or Lisa packing Misty's wedding dress, I feel sleazy for prying into their business. I'm gonna have to stick to mainly reading for updates. I feel the same way when the Nancy Grace show plays them & I usually turn the channel.

I don't know about anybody else, but it's hard for me to watch these videos, & I can't finish them. I know they're legal, but when I start hearing about Lindsey's kids being hungry, or Lisa packing Misty's wedding dress, I feel sleazy for prying into their business. I'm gonna have to stick to mainly reading for updates. I feel the same way when the Nancy Grace show plays them & I usually turn the channel.

I hang on every word just trying to find anything connected to Haleigh but I know what you mean.

Misty sounds like a scared kid, Tommy sounds desperate, Lindsey sounds like she's @ the end of her rope, Hank sounds overwhelmed, & Lisa sounds like she just wants Misty home. Maybe after the shock of being arrested wears off, we can get some different emotion. It really does surprise me that they all didn't see this coming. They must have been living in a cocoon.

I noticed after Misty said some really nasty things,her father told her to... Shhh.
When she told her father she didn't care what anyone thought of her; he said that he did care what people thought...He goes on to say he didn't want anyone to think anyone in his family could be that cold hearted They loved kids.
I'm wondering IF he was referring to The Cummings when he made that statement...JMO

I noticed Misty asked for a picture of Haleigh but not of Jr. He seems to get left out a lot.

I noticed Misty asked for a picture of Haleigh but not of Jr. He seems to get left out a lot.

Lisa told her she would get a picture of Jr, and Misty asked for one of Haleigh too.

I thought LaC said that she was sending one of Jr & then MC asked about one of Haleigh but it has been a whole day since I listened. I'm in no way picking at you, I just think I would have noticed that and it would have stuck out @ me too. I have been wrong, I just can't listen to the tapes again today. I really hope Jr. is doing wonderful with his ma.

I thought it was strange LaC would even mention the wedding dress. Of all the things they could have been talking about... I wonder if she was pressing MC buttons or WHAT. O/T Are there any pics of MC/RC new tattoos? J/W TIA.

If MC was under the influence would the LDT be accurate.. ?

ETA: I mean could they give her another LDT after she has been in jail and off all the drugs?
I don't know if it would do any good, but now that she is facing all this time, I can't help but wonder.

From viewing the tapes it looks as though Misty is taking a turn away from Ron and his family. Her statement that the Cummings all do pills, that Ron did ask her to get the tattoo, her "I don't care" response when Lisa mentioned Ron's GF, her anger at NG for portraying her as the person solely responsible for Haleigh's disappearance, Hank Sr. stressing over and over again that she needs to tell what she knows. With all this sober confined time, Misty just might be coming around to the point where she might start talking about what really happened to Haleigh. Ron must really be sweating it.

I thought it was strange LaC would even mention the wedding dress. Of all the things they could have been talking about... I wonder if she was pressing MC buttons or WHAT. O/T Are there any pics of MC/RC new tattoos? J/W TIA.

I think this is just tactical information regarding Misty's personal possessions, given that Lindsay has moved in one direction and Hank and Lisa in another since Misty's been incarcerated. What a hot mess.

Misty doesn't have a home to be released to, but no worries, her stuff is safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back