1368 users online (222 members and 1146 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!

Criminal trial scheduling including pre-trial hearings, conferences & Timeline

February 1, 2010 - Raven arrested in Montpelier, Idaho and charged with First Degree Murder

February 2, 2010 - Raven arraigned in Paris, Idaho. Bond denied, Raven will be held without bond bond in Idaho's Caribou County jail. Raven refused extradition back to North Carolina.

February 15, 2010 - Durham, NC Grand Jury formally indicted Raven Abaroa on First Degree murder.

February 17, 2010 - Extradition Hearing at 2:00 pm set by Magistrate Lynn Brower - Bear Lake County
    Last edited by terminatrixator; 02-17-2010 at 01:09 PM.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    http://www.co.durham.nc.us/departmen...PS/current.cfm

Offender ID:B47447

February 26, 2010 - Raven arrived in Durham

March 1, 2010 - Arraignment (?) time (?)
    Last edited by terminatrixator; 02-28-2010 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Raven Abaroa Offender ID B47447
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

http://www.co.durham.nc.us/departmen...PS/current.cfm

Offender ID:B47447

Friday - February 26, 2010 - Raven arrived in Durham

Tuesday - March 2, 2010 - Arraignment

" Raven Abaroa had his first appearance in a Durham courtroom to face charges of murder delayed Monday. Abaroa's first court appearance has now been rescheduled for Tuesday."

Case NUMBER: 10 CRS 1087

May 3, 2010 - Week of May 3rd, 2010, next hearing set

any updates regarding the next hearing? week of may 3rd?

It wasn't on the news or anything... I'm assuming either the prosecution or defense needed more time and asked for a continuance. That's pretty normal.

June 7, 2010 - 2:30 pm Raven's next Court appearance.

I believe there will be a hearing in November on the case.

Arraigned Offenses for Case Number: 2010001087 CRS
    Arraigned Defendant Name: ABAROA,RAVEN,SAMUEL
    County: DURHAM
    Court Date: 08/01/2011
    Session: AM
    Court Room: 001S

0930 Felony MURDER 14-17

Hard to believe the media has not said anything since his arrest.
    I have a feeling the 8-1-2011 calendar date is the start of the trial, as routine status hearings are not normally published this far in advance.

I do not believe the trial date has been set. It may be set that day.

Just got confirmation from someone that knows Janets family....the trial is scheduled to begin 8-1-11

There is a hearing on August 1, 2011 but I am positive that the trial date has not yet been set. I hope we find out the trial date at that hearing though.

Quote Originally Posted by terminatrixator View Post
    There is a hearing on August 1, 2011 but I am positive that the trial date has not yet been set. I hope we find out the trial date at that hearing though.
    I stand corrected....sorry
    I reread the message from the family friend and it did say 8-1-11 is to set the trial date.

Darn, getting on the calendar by late 2011 will be a miracle.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast