1375 users online (307 members and 1068 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

2010.02.17 - Nancy Grace!!! - She is covering Caylee right now.

She is covering Caylee right now!

Prosecutors are laying out their theory, that Casey smothered Caylee with the duct tape, that duct tape was the murder weapon...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Prosecutors are laying out their theory, that Casey smothered Caylee with the duct tape, that duct tape was the murder weapon...
    Focusing on duct tape...Leonard is on now!

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    Focusing on duct tape...Leonard is on now!

Wow....Leonard looks older somehow...

What else? Hubby is watching O"Reilly so I can see nancy.

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    She just called Leonard out. He said thanks to Roy Kronk this baby was found and got things going by way of a trial and he wasn't sure what a depo from his ex wife would do and Nancy said "well you said all along, he found out while she was in jail and that's how he knew where to find the body."

She was being obnoxious as usual, a few facts wrong and mentioned her twins in the less than 5 minutes I have been watching.

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Taking calls now

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    Taking calls now
    no direct evidence....this concerns me....

NG ends with "new evidence" just in....LE believes that duct tape killed her....can't find a link to substantiate this...anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    no direct evidence....this concerns me....
    Don't worry. The safest place in the world for Casey is behind bars. Just imagine what would happen to her if she were found innocent and released into the world.
    Caylee, "He will raise you up on eagle's wings, bear you on the breath of dawn, make you to shine like the sun, and hold you in the palm of his hand."

lol, loved how the last caller said she gets through once a year and sheeba gets through almost nightly..haha

Thanks for the play by play..I can't watch, American Idol takes priority over everything here...lol

Sheaffer did a good segment, adds some credibility to the show. The segment was way too short. Good video intro though.....
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

I agree completely about Mr. Schaeffer's segment. Best of the hour. Honestly, it's a very rare day I watch NG at all anymore. It's so redundant, and the breaking news bits are always things that we as ws'ers already know. That and she goes on FAR too much about her children. Everyone is proud of their kids, however, she's a professional, where exactly is her professionalism?
    "This is not about Casey Anthony, but about what happened to Caylee Anthony between the photograph taken on June 15 and the one taken on December 11." LDB, my hero

"I just have to ask you, how does one human being do this to another, let alone do it to their Mother?" Bill Shaeffer