2010.02.17 - Nancy Grace!!! - She is covering Caylee right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecutors are laying out their theory, that Casey smothered Caylee with the duct tape, that duct tape was the murder weapon...

Prosecutors are laying out their theory, that Casey smothered Caylee with the duct tape, that duct tape was the murder weapon...

Focusing on duct tape...Leonard is on now!

She just called Leonard out. He said thanks to Roy Kronk this baby was found and got things going by way of a trial and he wasn't sure what a depo from his ex wife would do and Nancy said "well you said all along, he found out while she was in jail and that's how he knew where to find the body." :croc:

She was being obnoxious as usual, a few facts wrong and mentioned her twins in the less than 5 minutes I have been watching.

NG ends with "new evidence" just in....LE believes that duct tape killed her....can't find a link to substantiate this...anyone?

no direct evidence....this concerns me....

Don't worry. The safest place in the world for Casey is behind bars. Just imagine what would happen to her if she were found innocent and released into the world.

lol, loved how the last caller said she gets through once a year and sheeba gets through almost nightly..haha

Thanks for the play by play..I can't watch, American Idol takes priority over everything here...lol

Sheaffer did a good segment, adds some credibility to the show. The segment was way too short. Good video intro though.....

I agree completely about Mr. Schaeffer's segment. Best of the hour. Honestly, it's a very rare day I watch NG at all anymore. It's so redundant, and the breaking news bits are always things that we as ws'ers already know. That and she goes on FAR too much about her children. Everyone is proud of their kids, however, she's a professional, where exactly is her professionalism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell