1111 users online (225 members and 886 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Misty 2/9/2010 jail video tapes - the anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance

Kellync was the one who made us aware of this link: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content...pGhLnr6Gw.cspx

"She never once mentions Haleigh's name, but does talk about the anniversary of the little girl's disappearance. "I haven't been out of here all day. I've been sleeping. You know what today is though," said Misty. "I wish I was out for tomorrow so I could be there." <snipped>

Keep discussions focused on the article. There might not be a lot to talk about until we get the videos.
    Last edited by Kimster; 02-18-2010 at 12:25 PM.

Go to the news "home" page, and there is a news segment with Misty from tonight. Very short snippet, but with video and audio..

Her father asked her even more about Haleigh. "I pray for Haleigh too," said her father. "Yeah I do too. All day everyday," said Misty. "Poor little girl. I miss her too," said Misty's dad. "God's going to bring her home," said Misty. "You think she can come home?" "Of course dad." "This has gotta get over with Misty," said her father. "I know daddy. I want this to be over I don't want to live like this."
    The bolded part really upset me, why is she only thinking of herself? If Haleigh is still alive I would imagine that she doesn't want to live like this anymore either.

Sorry Kim for my earlier post. I got a little hot about this.

Here is another article on it.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22596470/detail.html

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22596470/detail.html

This is interesting read on MC's tapes...

1:23 point dad asks if Haleigh can come home.........................
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    1:23 point dad asks if Haleigh can come home.........................
    Yeah and that question really throws her.

Hank needs to keep hammering at her.

Since this is representing the first anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance, there is going to be a LOT of anger and frustration. Please wait until you are calm before you post!

At the end of the video the reporter says that RC was scheduled to be in court tomorrow too but his attorney waived it??? Any ideas what that would be about?

ETA/ I see from this link on another thread RC plead not guilty through his attorney.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news03.txt
    Last edited by Turtles; 02-18-2010 at 09:13 AM.
    Justice failed Caylee Marie!!

Please bring Haleigh home!

I believe this is one of the new tapes, they name who J and L are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3pTu...layer_embedded
    Last edited by KateB; 04-30-2015 at 08:00 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Thanks Dr. Fessel! Remember to use INITIALS for J and L. Unless there is evidence that they are involved with Haleigh's disappearance, we use initials.

Gracenote is offline We know that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord.
    I think that (on the videos) her dad is doing a great job of gently, carefully questioning her about Haleigh. I think the LE have told him what to try to learn and how to ask the questions. Or he is smarter than I gave him credit for.

In the one video when she learns that J set her up to reduce his gun charges, she looks angry and then hurt. She is gradually learning that she can't trust anyone; everyone has used her and turned on her. I think LE told her Dad to tell her that info, too. Hopefully she will stop protecting anyone she may be protecting because they are not doing the same for her.

I mean this J & L (whose bro works at the Sheriff's Office) helped her possibly put herself in prison for life. No one forced her I know, but they helped it happen.
    Last edited by Gracenote; 02-18-2010 at 01:27 AM. Reason: added more

Adji, you are not forgotten and you are loved.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracenote View Post
    I think that (on the videos) her dad is doing a great job of gently, carefully questioning her about Haleigh. I think the LE have told him what to try to learn and how to ask the questions. Or he is smarter than I gave him credit for.
    I got the same impression, that her Dad is fishing.

......and I thought her dad was putting leading questions out there to prompt a particular response.

How the world looks different to all individuals, I guess.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast