2010.02.18 - Lisa croslin arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you freakin' kidding me!?
OMG God bless little RJ and forever bless Haleigh, they both deserved so much better than a family as dysfunctional as this.

Granted, Lisa isn't really family but...what kid wants every adult they know to be a convicted felon.

Looks like maybe she was sentenced to time in jail for the stolen check charge?

No more video visits for LC & MC. Doesn't Hank Sr. have/had a court date this week too?

The Croslins need to just give in and accept it. Put a mailbox out front and send everyone change of address cards... get a cute Welcome sign for the door... It's Croslin County now!

<thud>

I shouldn't be shocked, but...well...

No more video visits for LC & MC.

That's what I was thinking. Actually, Lisa agreeing with everything Misty said was counterproductive, IMO. It makes me wonder if a criminal profiler-type behind the scenes saw it the same way?

Lisa is out on probation for her last check charge issue, so I am wondering IF she can actually bond out.

Now Dad is left, unless he doesn't do well in court on his charges.

I have to admit, I didn't see this one coming. IF anything Lisa should have done this in St. John's County at least she would be closer to her two children. WTH!!! :banghead:

The only assest that the Croslin's have at this stage of this mess is the CAR!!!!

:waitasec: I sure hope Timmy has a BIG tax refund as he is going to get a LOT of phone calls.

I am still in SHOCK over this recent event.

I was just thinking....wasn't Tommy due in court yesterday? Is it possible the robbery Misty squealed on Tommy about recently was actually done by Momma Croslin and the truth came out yesterday while Tommy was in court? Seems odd that Tommy had a court date yesterday and then Momma gets arrested immediately after.....

Lord have mercy...Is this a new charge? I'm completely lost now.

Hank Sr's court date is today, IIRC..it really wouldn't surprise me if he was working with LE now. There is a lot at stake for the whole Croslin clan and imo a lot of bargaining room IF Misty will tell the truth!

My gut tells me that this is a whole new charge. Has nothing to do with the prior or the probation. They seem to all be thieves and pill heads. We will know more soon.. What a clan...The Croslin Clan...

I am not surprised. Maybe she wanted to share a cell with her daughter. Jail is a family affair for this group. Above all, I'm feeling pretty sad about this. And, I don't know why.

Was $504 cash bond or was it only 10% needed. Can we find out who bonded her out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth