1103 users online (240 members and 863 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 151
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    5,352

    Is the world crashing down on all the players now?

    I have no idea what this says aboutTeresa and PapaJeff, but they just got evicted from their residence in Lady Lake, FL, per that county's Clerk Dockets:


    Case Summary
    2010 CC 000544 --

    COURTNEY VILLAGES LLC
    vs.
    HANK--S, JEFF et al
    Judge: BOYLSTON, RICHARD W
    Date Filed: 2/8/2010
    Case Type: County Civil Case Status: Open

    Parties
    Plaintiff
    COURTNEY VILLAGES LLC

    Attorney: WOLK, B P


    Defendant
    HAN...S, J
    NE..S, TERESA


    Attorney: (Unknown)

    Disposition(s)
    Status Status Date Disposition Code Disposition Date Action Code
    Open 2/8/2010 UNDISPOSED TE TENANT EVICTION


    Docket
    Date Ref. Docket Text Images
    2/10/2010 5 CERTIFICATE OF MAILING
    2/10/2010 4 5 DAY TENANT EVICTION SUMMONS ISSUED TO TERESA Nxxxx AND DELIVERED TO EXPERT
    2/10/2010 3 5 DAY TENANT EVICTION SUMMONS ISSUED TO JEFF Hxxxxxx AND DELIVERED TO EXPERT
    2/9/2010 ISSUING SUMMONS / COUNTY CIVIL Receipt: 219031 Date: 02/09/2010
    2/8/2010 2 CHECK LIST
    2/8/2010 1 COMPLAINT FOR TENANT EVICTION
    2/8/2010 FILING FEE ASSESSED - TENANT EVICTION COUNTY CIVIL Receipt: 219031 Date: 02/09/2010
    Last edited by Kimster; 02-18-2010 at 01:47 PM. Reason: removed "mother teresa"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    43,418
    Quote Originally Posted by LFlorida View Post
    I have no idea what this says about Teresa and PapaJeff, but they just got evicted from their residence in Lady Lake, FL, per that county's Clerk Dockets:


    Case Summary
    2010 CC 000544 --

    COURTNEY VILLAGES LLC
    vs.
    HANK--S, JEFF et al
    Judge: BOYLSTON, RICHARD W
    Date Filed: 2/8/2010
    Case Type: County Civil Case Status: Open

    Parties
    Plaintiff
    COURTNEY VILLAGES LLC

    Attorney: WOLK, B P


    Defendant
    HAN...S, J
    NE..S, TERESA


    Attorney: (Unknown)

    Disposition(s)
    Status Status Date Disposition Code Disposition Date Action Code
    Open 2/8/2010 UNDISPOSED TE TENANT EVICTION


    Docket
    Date Ref. Docket Text Images
    2/10/2010 5 CERTIFICATE OF MAILING
    2/10/2010 4 5 DAY TENANT EVICTION SUMMONS ISSUED TO TERESA Nxxxx AND DELIVERED TO EXPERT
    2/10/2010 3 5 DAY TENANT EVICTION SUMMONS ISSUED TO JEFF Hxxxxxx AND DELIVERED TO EXPERT
    2/9/2010 ISSUING SUMMONS / COUNTY CIVIL Receipt: 219031 Date: 02/09/2010
    2/8/2010 2 CHECK LIST
    2/8/2010 1 COMPLAINT FOR TENANT EVICTION
    2/8/2010 FILING FEE ASSESSED - TENANT EVICTION COUNTY CIVIL Receipt: 219031 Date: 02/09/2010
    woahhhhh man oh man alive.
    Last edited by Kimster; 02-18-2010 at 01:48 PM. Reason: edited quote

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    woahhhhh man oh man alive.
    Any idea who the "expert" would be that received copies of the evictions?


    eta - Happy Valentine's Day, Honey. <smack!>

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Missourah
    Posts
    3,447
    Quote Originally Posted by LFlorida View Post
    I have no idea what this says about Teresa and PapaJeff, but they just got evicted from their residence in Lady Lake, FL, per that county's Clerk Dockets:


    Case Summary
    2010 CC 000544 --

    COURTNEY VILLAGES LLC
    vs.
    HANK--S, JEFF et al
    Judge: BOYLSTON, RICHARD W
    Date Filed: 2/8/2010
    Case Type: County Civil Case Status: Open

    Parties
    Plaintiff
    COURTNEY VILLAGES LLC

    Attorney: WOLK, B P


    Defendant
    HAN...S, J
    NE..S, TERESA


    Attorney: (Unknown)

    Disposition(s)
    Status Status Date Disposition Code Disposition Date Action Code
    Open 2/8/2010 UNDISPOSED TE TENANT EVICTION


    Docket
    Date Ref. Docket Text Images
    2/10/2010 5 CERTIFICATE OF MAILING
    2/10/2010 4 5 DAY TENANT EVICTION SUMMONS ISSUED TO TERESA Nxxxx AND DELIVERED TO EXPERT
    2/10/2010 3 5 DAY TENANT EVICTION SUMMONS ISSUED TO JEFF Hxxxxxx AND DELIVERED TO EXPERT
    2/9/2010 ISSUING SUMMONS / COUNTY CIVIL Receipt: 219031 Date: 02/09/2010
    2/8/2010 2 CHECK LIST
    2/8/2010 1 COMPLAINT FOR TENANT EVICTION
    2/8/2010 FILING FEE ASSESSED - TENANT EVICTION COUNTY CIVIL Receipt: 219031 Date: 02/09/2010
    That does it. My eyebrows will be permanently lodged in my hairline.
    Last edited by Kimster; 02-18-2010 at 01:48 PM. Reason: edited quote
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias


  5. #5
    I moved this from another thread cuz it just didn't really fit there. There's so many "side issues" going on that we need a thread for these events.

    Things in here may make you crazy. Please keep your comments constructive!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,332
    No words for what is going on at both Croslins/Cummings clan
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    4,217
    I log on late this morning and find Misty's mom has been arrested. Then there's a thread about Ron's mom being evicted.
    Please let tomorrow be the day I find a post that Haleigh has been found! That's what we are all waiting for. jmo
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disarray
    Posts
    6,799
    I'm guessing those paying the rent with certain activities are now unavailable for such activities.....
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    I moved this from another thread cuz it just didn't really fit there. There's so many "side issues" going on that we need a thread for these events.

    Things in here may make you crazy. Please keep your comments constructive!
    I am new to this, and tried to read all threads before comenting. I realized last night how much I was going on and on "off topic" on the thread titled "is Misty afriad of Ron".
    Anyways I am getting the hang of it now.....I will look for the correct thread before I start my rant.
    thank you!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    58
    go Figure, I swer the Cummings Clan is no better than the Croslin Clan. If Teresa would have stepped up that night last February and took her grandchildren home with her. I would bet she would not have a missing grandchild.

    They are all a piece of work.

    How much you wanna bet she used her rent money to put in Ronald's commisary and phone minutes. No matter what the cost Teresa is proud of Ronald!!
    Last edited by Kimster; 02-18-2010 at 01:46 PM. Reason: please don't use "mother teresa" Thanks!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Missourah
    Posts
    3,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    I moved this from another thread cuz it just didn't really fit there. There's so many "side issues" going on that we need a thread for these events.

    Things in here may make you crazy
    . Please keep your comments constructive!
    Kimster, I honestly thought little Caylee Anthonys case was the MOST bizarre case EVER.


    But this is absolutely CRAZY MAKING stuff here.
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Posts
    5,354
    Is this where Teresa was actually living?
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by whovillebaby View Post
    I am new to this, and tried to read all threads before comenting. I realized last night how much I was going on and on "off topic" on the thread titled "is Misty afriad of Ron".
    Anyways I am getting the hang of it now.....I will look for the correct thread before I start my rant.
    thank you!
    No worries! All of us were newbies once! We're glad you are with us!!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,592
    Is this where they lived? It sounds like a great place
    http://www.courtneyatthevillages.com/

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by snowshuze View Post
    Kimster, I honestly thought little Caylee Anthonys case was the MOST bizarre case EVER.


    But this is absolutely CRAZY MAKING stuff here.
    I know what you mean. Every day something happens and I think "precious Haleigh never had a chance....."

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 236
    Last Post: 04-09-2016, 10:04 AM
  2. 'Ugliest woman in the world' shows the world a kinder way
    By zwiebel in forum Bullies and Stalkers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-24-2015, 07:34 PM
  3. France: parents beheaded by crashing helicopter
    By JanetElaine in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 05:07 AM
  4. Wisconsin;Son dies after crashing head-on into his father's car
    By dark_shadows in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 09:33 AM