607 users online (84 members and 523 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    The one case that bothers me concerning ron was when they found him with Heroin, cocaine, meth, ecstasy, Date rape drugs, marijauna, drug paraphenalia, three illegal prescription meds...ALL at one time.

.......YET he didn't serve a day!!!

From what limited experience I have (and, no it was not a good experience), all defendants are expected to plead not guilty at their first appearance. One lawyer explained it to me as, if you plead guilty the Judge has to sentence then and there, and he doesn't want to deal with that. I feel sure most of this crew, if not all, will end up taking plea deals which includes an admission of guilt. There's no way they are getting out of this.
    Last edited by Searchfortruth; 02-18-2010 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    The one case that bothers me concerning ron was when they found him with Heroin, cocaine, meth, ecstasy, Date rape drugs, marijauna, drug paraphenalia, three illegal prescription meds...ALL at one time.

Maybe not, but I'll be willing to bet someone else did.

My opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    Me too. Let's sit together. I'll bring the Irish Coffees.
    If I bring some brownies, can I come watch too? I'm dying to see these tapes.

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    Published: Thursday, February 18, 2010
    "Snip"
    Ronald Cummings, has issued a plea of not guilty plea for drug trafficking charges, a court official said Wednesday.

Ronald Cummings, 26, faces five counts of trafficking in prescription pills after investigators reported that he and four others were dealing in oxycodone and hydrocodone pills following a month-long undercover narcotics investigation.

Meanwhile, Croslin and Sykes are scheduled to appear before Judge Terry LaRue this morning for arraignment hearings in Palatka.

Cummings will not be present since he has already issued his plea through his attorney, Terry Shoemaker of St. Augus-tine.

Article:http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news03.txt
    The print edition has a sub-headline that says:

Ronald says he's innocent,
    Misty Croslin due in court today.

I thought that was quite a s t r e t c h by the editor, lol.

Officially....my brain has been fried. It is now Happy Hour. You guys have all the class and have your Irish Coffees with the fancy booze..

I'm off to the cooler..

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    From what limited experience I have (and, no it was not a good experience), all defendants are expected to plead not guilty at their first appearance. One lawyer explained it to me as, if you plead guilty the Judge has to sentence then and there, and he doesn't want to deal with that. I feel sure most of this crew, if not all, will end up taking plea deals which includes an admission of guilt. There's no way they are getting out of this.
    Let's hear that again: There's no way they are getting out of this!
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

Quote Originally Posted by TXangel View Post
    If I bring some brownies, can I come watch too? I'm dying to see these tapes.
    Are there nuts in those brownies? Ok, you're invited too. We will save you a seat next to Whisperer.
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

Quote Originally Posted by LFlorida View Post
    The print edition has a sub-headline that says:

Ronald says he's innocent,
    Misty Croslin due in court today.

I thought that was quite a s t r e t c h by the editor, lol.
    Yeah, that goes well with Ron's statement (to the journalist) that he won't be doing what he was doing before (or what he was "allegedly" doing) when he gets out of prison. Sounds innocent to me !

Someone should tell that journalist, there is a vast difference between being not guilty and being innocent (Ron is neither).

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post

The way I see it Whisperer, is that first of all, PC has received a lot of flack about all of those previous drug charges with no convictions for Ron...number 1. The second thing is LE has not, by far, cleared Ron in Haleigh's disappearance...number 2. The third thing is the FDLE, FBI are also looking in on this case, and any sweeping under the rug will be next to impossible...number 3. This case has gone national, too many people are watching, LE has to prosecute Ron now...number 4. Ron's bail is high and this represents LE's seriousness in prosecuting Ron (and the others). I feel sure Ron's past luck in evading jail/prison time has run out. JMO.

2010.09.24 Kiss Ronald Cummings Bye-Bye

Article from Art Harris. A lot of information in this to discuss! I will not post the picture here. I think it is a disgrace to Haleigh! JMO

~snip~

When Ronald Cummings appears in Putnam County Circuit Court Friday, Sept. 24, he’s confident Judge Terry LaRue will rubber stamp a tentative plea deal and sentence him to 15 years in prison for drug trafficking, dropping two counts with 25 year mandatory minimums after his guilty plea to all three charges last month in Palatka, Florida.

“We’ll go in and argue for 15 years and hope that’s what he gets,” says his attorney Terry Shoemaker in an exclusive interview with The Bald Truth. Armed with a pre-sentencing report, hwe may call members of Cummings family, and others as character witnesses before the judge announces his sentence.

In effect, sources close to the case tell me the plea deal is a done deal, according to a proffer, or agreement, already hammered out between Shoemaker and state prosecutors, based on Cummings’ pledge to testify against ex wife, Misty Croslin, in her drug case (she plead no contest, so he never had to), and to help investigators solve the presumed murder of his missing daughter, five year old Haleigh Cummings.
    “From the moment I came on board, we’ve been open to speaking with investigators regarding Haleigh’s case,” Shoemaker tells me, “we’ve met with them numerous times. Ronald has talked about the phone calls he made that night, the time lines, his relationship with everyone involved…who he thinks is involved. He’s told them everything they’ve wanted to know.”

http://www.artharris.com/2010/09/24/...mings-bye-bye/
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

I don't think that RC deserves a plea deal like that. With as many arrests as he has had. I don't understand how he could have information that would be helpful if MC, or anyone else for that matter, is eventually charged for what happened to Haleigh. But I haven't followed the case as closely as I did in the beginning, so maybe I'm missing something.

I hope that LE will eventually be able to show that there is method to this madness when they finally make an arrest.

Regarding the picture.... ugly coping, very ugly coping... I'm speechless.

OMG, I don't know what to say. What a mess these people are.

The strategy, sources tell me has always been to do whatever it takes to make Croslin hit rock bottom, isolated, alone, needy and desperate enough to do something like deal drugs and get busted, providing the kind of leverage investigators figure they needed to psyche out the one person they maintain still holds the key to unlocking the Haleigh mystery—the ex babysitter who reported the five year old missing Feb. 9, 2009.
    What??? Croslin wasn't isolated and alone when she was dealing drugs, Ronald was right there with her along with a bunch of other relatives. She looked pretty happy to me. "Babbyyy..."

He also says Teresa Neves denies Misty ever offered to pay her to babysit. “Teresa has remarked that ‘if she’d called and asked me, I would have done it.’”
    I'm confused, I thought TN allegedly offered to pay Misty to babysit.

So, does Cummings believe Misty is a killer?

“He has no idea what happened to Haleigh,” says Shoemaker. “Whether she had something to do with it, he doesn’t know. But he does believe she holds the answers.”
    So he got a plea deal for giving them nothing in exchange? He's gonna get off lighter because he agreed to testify against Misty and say he knows nothing?
    Last edited by Donjeta; 09-24-2010 at 03:26 AM.

I hope somebody brings a life size blow up of this latest pic to court in a few hours.

....nice expensive New York jackets they're wearing. We can see how the donation money was spent. It just fries my fritters. How much lower is this going to go? So this is the PIC that misty was talking about? I remember her asking her mom for it when she was talking about their pink and black jackets; she wanted her mother to send her that PIC!j. It sounded like it was sentimental to her, after all it was her honeymoon pic.
    Last edited by Whisperer; 09-24-2010 at 03:33 AM.

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast