1539 users online (290 members and 1249 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Shoemaker says..."“He has no idea what happened to Haleigh,” says Shoemaker. “Whether she had something to do with it, he doesn’t know. But he does believe she holds the answers.”

WTH? Now Shoemaker is doing the double-speak. He's been hanging around ron too long. Shoemaker used to dazzle us with just BS now he has reduced himself to babble.

“My phone records show call Joe called his girlfriend, Jennifer, between six and 9 p.m. that night,” says Chelsea. She was planning to drive him back to Tennessee the next day, sources close to the case tell me. “Tommy called Joe about 10 p.m.,” Chelsea adds, and apparently took the van and picked up Tommy.
    Chelsea picked up Tommy? And did what? Does Art mean Joe took the van? If it was at ten, shouldn't Chelsea have noticed since she was up so late?

“Ronald was usually very secretive about his guns, but that night they were all drinking beer and getting along, so he pulled them out,” Chelsea Croslin tells me in an exclusive interview. She says she fell asleep with husband Timmy, Misty’s other brother, and that Joe took her phone and the van to pick up brother Tommy and go to the trailer with machine guns on his mind.
    Joe took Chelsea's phone? Why, doesn't he have his own?
    I can't help wondering if Tommy spoke with Chelsea or Timmy instead of Joe.

Art should employ an editor IMO because this is written very confusingly, the paragraph makes it sound like the gun showing and beer drinking happened the same night Haleigh vanished although in the previous paragraph he says it was a week before.
    Last edited by Donjeta; 09-24-2010 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Shoemaker says..."“He has no idea what happened to Haleigh,” says Shoemaker. “Whether she had something to do with it, he doesn’t know. But he does believe she holds the answers.”

WTH? Now Shoemaker is doing the double-speak. He's been hanging around ron too long. Shoemaker used to dazzle us with just BS now he has reduced himself to babble.
    IMO if she holds the answers she has something to do with it. Otherwise she'd have told us the answers on Feb 10 the latest.

If nothing else, this pic proves that Ron wasn't keeping his enemies close. I never bought that happy crappy, but this pic proves once & for all, that Ronald was with Misty because Ronald wanted to be with Misty. This pic speaks just as loudly, if not more loudly, than all those pics of him with Haleigh. MOO. WOW!!! That jail sounds exciting. And crazy. Hank & WBG??? WTH??? Ron selling drugs? Say it an't so! I can think of a few people who are gonna be real displeased with this pic & article, lol...starting with TN. But, at least in this article, Art is no longer straddling that fence.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    What??? Croslin wasn't isolated and alone when she was dealing drugs, Ronald was right there with her along with a bunch of other relatives. She looked pretty happy to me. "Babbyyy..."

I'm confused, I thought TN allegedly offered to pay Misty to babysit.

So he got a plea deal for giving them nothing in exchange? He's gonna get off lighter because he agreed to testify against Misty and say he knows nothing?
    What an awful strategy...to isolate a teenager into selling drugs.

One more thing. Art compared Tommy to a runway model, lol. That's the weirdest analogy I've ever read, I do believe.

While Tommy has changed his story more than runway models change clothes, his ex wife, Lindsay, maintains he was home with the kids when she returned from nursing school about 10:15 p.m. and they had dinner and went to bed. She says if he left, she never heard him.

“She’s adamant,” says Chelsea, “but I have letters contradicting her time line. I’m just not able to explain” the differences.
    If Lindsy has contradicted herself in writing, shouldn't LE have the letters and not Chelsea?

I wonder if that pic was taken before or after their somber appearance on GMA? & wasn't there a search for Haleigh going on, back home? As they say say, 'a picture is worth a thousand words'. & who took it? TN? Gross...& with that image in my head, I'm off to bed.

Too too early in the am for me to even attempt to wrap my mind around this article from AH..

One question though.. IF Ronald has told LE everything they’ve wanted to know, does that mean Ronald C has told LE the truth about what happenend to Haleigh and where she is or does that mean he told LE what he wanted to tell them and LE isn't really interested in wanting to know the truth about what happened to Haleigh?

Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    I wonder if that pic was taken before or after their somber appearance on GMA? & wasn't there a search for Haleigh going on, back home? As they say say, 'a picture is worth a thousand words'. & who took it? TN? Gross...& with that image in my head, I'm off to bed.
    That picture, taken just THIRTY TWO DAYS after his daughter vanished, sums up every word of every post and video that I have made over these past nineteen months.

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

I really do wish I had not seen that picture! It makes me sick!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

2010.09.24 Ron Cummings Drug Trafficking Sentencing

Ronald Cummings to be sentenced Friday

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- In hours, Ronald Cummings, the father of Haleigh Cummings goes before a judge in Putnam County.

Ronald pleaded guilty to three counts of drug trafficking Hydrocodone in July and will be sentenced Friday. Two of the three counts carry a minimum sentence of 15 years.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content...aW6HWxaNw.cspx

article and video at link
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

"SNIP" From AH...BBM http://www.artharris.com/2010/09/24/...mings-bye-bye/

“The machine gun is real,” Steve Brown, adding that his LE contacts advised him they’d retrieved it from a Putnam County drop site after an anonymous tipster heard they were looking for it and phoned in directions to the gun. Other sources tell me a Cummings relative was harboring the illegal weapon for Ronald. (Hmm, let me take a wild guess here, would it be TN or GGMS that turned the gun over? And why were they hiding it? And I would think that LE would of had a sting operation going on when they were notified that the gun would be dropped off and caught on camera who had that gun hidden. I would hope so anyway. Can't wait to find out who had the gun hidden for Ronald and the reason as to why!)

“Phone records show a call Joe called his girlfriend, Jennifer, between six and 9 p.m. that night,” says Chelsea. She was planning to drive him back to Tennessee the next day, sources close to the case tell me. “Tommy called Joe about 10 p.m.,” Chelsea adds, and apparently took the van and picked up Tommy. (Really? Well Chelsea was up late that night and she said early on that she was "NOT SURE" if Joe had taken the van. How can someone be awake and not be sure who took the van? IMO, it's because it was Timmy who took the van!
    Maybe Joe did call Jennifer, and it could of been to ask what time they were leaving in the AM and to let her know where to pick him up at?)

While Tommy has changed his story his ex wife Lindsay, maintains he was home with the kids when she returned from nursing school about 10:15 p.m. and they had dinner and went to bed. She says if he left, she never heard him. (Not sure what to believe here, out of all of them I thought Lindsay would be the one to tell the truth. Maybe after they went to bed Tommy got up and left?)
    “She’s adamant,” says Chelsea, “but I have letters contradicting her time line. I’m just not able to explain” the differences. (What letters does Chelsea have? The ones that Misty sends her? Well, Misty is a liar so how would that make what Chelsea is saying true? IMO, Misty is protecting Chelsea, Timmy, Ron, Tommy, and herself. JMO I think they all know what happen to Haleigh.)

Sources say LE can’t shake his alibi, backed up by cell phone tower pings, co workers and thumb print scan check-ins. (Key word here, "LE CAN'T SHAKE HIS ALIBI" !)

Page is now cellmates with Hank Croslin, Sr. Lisa Croslin, tells me in an exclusive phone chat her husband claims Cummings is still selling drugs—from behind bars, that he’s seen friends smuggle pills into the jail via balloons hidden in body cavities. (Really? Is that why PC jail will "NOT" release any of Ronald's visits?)

Croslin Sr. relays to me via family that he hears Cummings cursing and taunting him, screaming he hopes Misty “gets what’s coming to her” and “gets what Haleigh got!”
    (OK, what did Haleigh get Ronald? Did you just sink your ship? If this is true I just can't see how the DA gave him a deal! I just don't get it!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID HALEIGH GET RONALD? IS HE SAYING HE WAS THERE? DID SHE MISBEHAVE AND THAT IS WHY SHE IS NOW GONE? GRR..)

....sources close to the case tell me law enforcement has recovered a vintage World War II machine gun in a green Army duffle bag they believe belonged to Cummings.

“That’s exactly how Tommy described it,” Steve Brown, ex FBI agent turned private eye, tells The Bald Truth. “He called it an old ‘Army type machine gun.’ When he said ‘old,’ I was thinking M-16, like Vietnam. But he meant really ‘old,’ and it was old.”

“What it means is that the machine gun is real,” Steve Brown goes on, adding that his law enforcement contacts advised him they’d retrieved it from a Putnam County drop site after an anonymous tipster heard they were looking for it and phoned in directions to the gun. Other sources tell me a Cummings relative was harboring the illegal weapon for Ronald. “The only thing Misty was wrong about was the color of the bag. She said it was black. Maybe Joe had a black coat over it when he left.”
    http://www.artharris.com/2010/09/24/...mings-bye-bye/
    The ONLY thing Misty was wrong about was the color of the bag?

Really Mr. Brown? That's the ONLY thing you can notice that Misty was wrong about?

What about what was supposedly IN the bag when Joe Overstreet left? If this machine gun was recovered IN a "green Army duffle bag", sounds like either Misty was wrong when she said Haleigh was in the bag, or you are wrong about "Maybe Joe had a black coat over it when he left".

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

.. Please help Kyron come home!!

Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast