1186 users online (237 members and 949 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Based on my conversations with Ronald, he wasn’t concerned if Misty was there. He kept calling because it went straight to voice mail and he assumed she turned off the phone because she wasn’t there.”

http://www.artharris.com/2010/09/24/...mings-bye-bye/
    He called NINETY times when he thought the phone was OFF?

How many times would he knock on a door if he thought no one was home, I wonder?

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

If Ronald gets 15yrs or less I will be of the opinion that there is something very very wrong in that town!
    The video report states the hearing is at 9am, going to search and send a few emails to see if someone will live stream. I sure hope so, they live stream every hearing for Casey, the mother accused of killing her 2 yr old.

Ronald had a friend who was a gun collector, IIRC. I do not think this particular machine gun was even the one in question. This one is just a smoke screen, IMO, for an illegal one that has not been found. IOW, I do not believe a word of it!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

the pic on AH.com sickens me. Haleigh had just recently gone missing and they're smiling and tounging for the camera. I want to barf.

Notice the nice new pink New York hoodie Misty is wearing? Must have been quite a shopping trip for her.

MOO

Mel

There is a reporter on Twitter that says he will be in the court room this am with updates and has a twitter link pic of the court house up now. I just asked if it was going to be live stream, no answer yet...I sure hope so.

Update:
    Reporter said as far as he knows no live stream but will be giving updates through his twitter account.

His reply to me: i don't think so (live stream), but there should be a full wrap up at noon.. Plus I'll be live tweeting during.
    Last edited by MADJGNLAW; 09-24-2010 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Update

I don't even know where to start with this quote. Misty and Tommy starting talking when arrested yet the DA did not believe anything they had to say. Ron said over and over there was no fight over a gun...he now recants that story. I agree with what another poster said, this is all smoke n mirrors here. The gun in question must not be the one that was all of the sudden turned in. Sounds more and more that what ever happen to Haleigh happen over drugs/guns. Maybe she got shot by one of Ron's guns while being left unattended? I just don't know what to believe anymore.
    “The only thing Misty was wrong about was the color of the bag. She said it was black. Maybe Joe had a black coat over it when he left.”

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    Too too early in the am for me to even attempt to wrap my mind around this article from AH..

One question though.. IF Ronald has told LE everything they’ve wanted to know, does that mean Ronald C has told LE the truth about what happenend to Haleigh and where she is or does that mean he told LE what he wanted to tell them and LE isn't really interested in wanting to know the truth about what happened to Haleigh?
    Oh Em...I'm sure he told LE the truth. Haven't you heard? He was at work!

KISS RON goodbye??? ICK!
    I'd prefer to lick an ashtray! MOO
    ~ my opinion only

It's very simple to me. Ronald needed evidence to back up the story Misty was telling and voila "you can find the gut at".......
    The only thing I'm wondering is was the anon. caller TN or GMS?
    There has to be more. Surely they dont think finding this gun will convict ToC, MC, and JO of Haleigh's death? I'm like Paul Harvey, I want the rest of the story.
    "This Time We Get it Right!"

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
    For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase

the restaurant at the end of the universe
    Mornin' all. No live stream anywhere? MadjinLaw, I am not savvy at tweeting. Is there a link to his twitter thingy?

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    Article from Art Harris. A lot of information in this to discuss! I will not post the picture here. I think it is a disgrace to Haleigh! JMO

~snip~

When Ronald Cummings appears in Putnam County Circuit Court Friday, Sept. 24, he’s confident Judge Terry LaRue will rubber stamp a tentative plea deal and sentence him to 15 years in prison for drug trafficking, dropping two counts with 25 year mandatory minimums after his guilty plea to all three charges last month in Palatka, Florida.

“We’ll go in and argue for 15 years and hope that’s what he gets,” says his attorney Terry Shoemaker in an exclusive interview with The Bald Truth. Armed with a pre-sentencing report, hwe may call members of Cummings family, and others as character witnesses before the judge announces his sentence.

In effect, sources close to the case tell me the plea deal is a done deal, according to a proffer, or agreement, already hammered out between Shoemaker and state prosecutors, based on Cummings’ pledge to testify against ex wife, Misty Croslin, in her drug case (she plead no contest, so he never had to), and to help investigators solve the presumed murder of his missing daughter, five year old Haleigh Cummings. “From the moment I came on board, we’ve been open to speaking with investigators regarding Haleigh’s case,” Shoemaker tells me, “we’ve met with them numerous times. Ronald has talked about the phone calls he made that night, the time lines, his relationship with everyone involved…who he thinks is involved. He’s told them everything they’ve wanted to know.”

BBM...
    This makes me so mad. RC has been given another advantage (for lack of a better word). He wasn't needed to testify in Misty's drug case, and furthermore, he should have been helping all along with the investigation of his missing daughter. What a
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

the restaurant at the end of the universe
    Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    If Ronald gets 15yrs or less I will be of the opinion that there is something very very wrong in that town!
    The video report states the hearing is at 9am, going to search and send a few emails to see if someone will live stream. I sure hope so, they live stream every hearing for Casey, the mother accused of killing her 2 yr old.
    Me too. If a first time offender gets 15 years it stands to reason that with all his priors he should get more. We will see.

Didnt LE say he was not a suspect in Haleigh's disappearance? I must have missed something big if that has changed. Is he a material witness then?
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Well, everyone should be in the courtroom all the air squeezed out of their seat cushions!

Any moment it will be, "here comes da judge"!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Good Morning Y'all. I'm present.

Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast