804 users online (106 members and 698 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Has Misty told her parents the truth?

171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, she told both of them and they are covering it up

7 4.09%
  • Yes, she told her dad

2 1.17%
  • Yes, she told her mom

6 3.51%
  • No, she didn't tell them or I'm not sure if she did or not?

156 91.23%

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Has Misty told her parents the truth?

There hasn't been any evidence I've seen that she has told them the truth. I think back on the news interview with Lisa where she even says that Misty knows something she isn't telling.

What do you all think?

I vote no. I don't know how much truth she actually knows, but no, she's not told all to them, IMHO.

I don't think Misty would know the truth if it bit her in the azz. Seriously, she's a compulsive liar, but I have hope that someone can work it out of her. I do think her parents have been kept in the dark. Maybe they're scared of the answers, so they just don't go there. But with Padilla involved, Misty has a monetary incentive to open up. & that family sure could use the money...so, my fingers are crossed.

I am here!
    I bounce back and fourth on whether or not i think Misty has told anyone the truth.

I think LC knows that IF Misty is somewhat invovled with HaLeigh disappearing, then she didn't act alone. She doesn't think that Misty is capable of doing this by herself. IMO.
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

Liverpool Branch
    I voted no. Everyone has suspicions and theories but I think the only one who really know anything are Misty and Ron, with TN covering but maybe not knowing all.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Green Acres
    I don't think she's told her parents. I think Misty is quite adept at the "poor little me" routine. But I do think her parents know that she knows much more than she has told them.

Somewhere out there ....
    I voted no. I think if she would have told her parents they would have talked by now. LE is making their lives a living H**L !!!!
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
    I don't think she told them anything. They may have overheard tidbits here and there and think she knows more than she's telling.

"Stop acting like a two-year old".
    Jose Baez to Casey Anthony during jury selection

What does she gain by telling the truth?

North Carolina
    I feel that only Ron and Misty know the real truth. Misty is so good at lying that she believes her own lies. JMO

She's probably alluded to the truth, but I am pretty sure there has been no confession.
    "Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

What I type here is mostly my opinion.
    I really don't care if my opinions offend.

Charlotte ,North Carolina
    I voted no, Her daddy wants the truth, I believe he would have told LE if she had, I really do
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Nopee, I don't think she told them anything. I don't think she even knows where Haleigh is but I think she knows Haleigh is no longer with us.....and who took her away.
    Last edited by elle1919; 02-18-2010 at 03:15 PM. Reason: add
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyH View Post
    I voted no, Her daddy wants the truth, I believe he would have told LE if she had, I really do
    I agree. IMO Hank is the one out of all of the Croslin/Cummings clan that has the best chance of turning his life around. In spite of his problems, I think that he is a basically honest person.

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    I feel so alone. I voted she told her Dad because of his comment in their first jail visit. 'You should have come forward'. I don't believe Misty laid a hand on HaLeigh. I do believe she knows who took the child and why however, and I believe her father knows part if not all of that story.

Also the parents agreed to the shotgun wedding. That's always been strange to me.
    Last edited by kaRN; 02-18-2010 at 04:18 PM.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast