1073 users online (233 members and 840 guests)  

Websleuths News

Two new charges added to Misty 2/18/10 - Hank speaks to media

Last edited by Kimster; 02-18-2010 at 02:34 PM. Reason: more details to headline
    Fools take a knife and stab people in the back.
    The wise take a knife, cut the cord, & free
    themselves from the fools.

unknown

Snipped from above link: The senior Croslin said several arrests of his family are all stemming from the Haleigh case.

Croslin was the only member of the family in the courtroom when his daughter was arraigned.

As they took her out after the hearing, he asked if he could give her a hug but wasn't allowed.

He said his daughter looked sad and scared. She told him she loved him as she left the courtroom, he said. Her next court appearance is March 31.

Hank Sr.'s head must be spinning. He had his own court appearance, he attended Misty's court appearance, his wife is arrested and he posted her bail (not confirmed, but most likely), all in a few hours time. What else does the day hold in store for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    Hank Sr.'s head must be spinning. He had his own court appearance, he attended Misty's court appearance, his wife is arrested and he posted her bail (not confirmed, but most likely), all in a few hours time. What else does the day hold in store for him?
    Only thing left is for him to look into a camera and say "I'm going to Disneyland!" cuz he's had a bad day.

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    I was going to post on the 'how this case can be broken thread' this new idea but it fits here too. I was thinking, based on MC's tapes that perhaps with nobody answering the phone and nobody visiting, she'd crack into a thousand pieces. Looks the entire Croslin clan will be in jail by May.

How do you plead not guilty when you know there are tapes?? CMA didn't know she was on tape when she plead NG. I just don't get it.
    Last edited by kaRN; 02-18-2010 at 02:35 PM.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

I'm almost wondering if they are stalling for a plea deal? Does that make sense?

LoveEndsWar is offline When someone is missing it is everyones business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    I'm almost wondering if they are stalling for a plea deal? Does that make sense?
    Possibly. Most of the time they always drag out something serious buying time, hoping that LE would somehow "forget" details after so much time has lapsed. However I'm not sure that applies due to the recordings they have in these cases. Time will tell I suppose. But they are surely buying time for some reason, getting all their t's crossed and i's dotted....

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Yes, I believe that Hornsby talked of a Not Guilty plea basically being a "slow plea" as you head towards trial and can plea out at any time up until the Jury has a verdict.

So a Not Guilty plea is basically the opening of prolonged negotiations to seek to get a lighter sentence, or get off if you can.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Misty Croslin faces eight counts of trafficking in prescription drugs, including one charge in St. Johns County.[U] Her arraignment in that case is March 8.[/U]

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/c...oslin_in_court
    Two new charges added to Misty 2/18/10 Her next court appearance is March 31. - Hank Sr. speaks to media

"Snip"

Her next court appearance is March 31.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/c...oslin_in_court

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    Thats why they moved so close to the Putnam County Police...
    Looking for the Truth