1100 users online (229 members and 871 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 550
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,011

    Undercover drug transaction video

    Undercover drug video coming soon to a computer near you!
    (so I thought I would start a thread)

    http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediace...com&navCatId=5

    Everyone get your popcorn popped, boxes of wine chilled, coffee brewed, etc.

    The videos looked to be pretty good quality from the clip on the news, in color and clear.
    I am looking forward to seeing the players in action when they are in a more natural, relaxed setting, knowing they are not being recorded (but surprise to them-they were-smile, your on candid camera!).
    Also, I am curious to see what the conversation was like between Misty and the uc during her ride back to Tyler after the Donna deal in St. Johns Co.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    I hope someone in the media releases the full CDs not just snippets like they have been. Perhaps TJ Hart will. I am curious to see these. Thanks for the heads up Twall.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,927
    In the one short snippet presented at the link. Ron seems to be looking up and around maybe trying to spot a camera. Obviously, he missed it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,011
    Video: Ronald, Misty Make Drug Deals
    8 Undercover Videos Recorded Inside Car Over Several Days

    POSTED: Thursday, February 18, 2010
    UPDATED: 9:55 pm EST February 18, 2010

    ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators released undercover video Thursday that they said shows multiple drug deals involving Ronald and Misty Cummings and an undercover officer.

    The father and former step-mother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings were arrested last month on drug trafficking charges. Misty was the last person to see Haleigh before she disappeared more than a year ago.

    "You just leave the pills right there and I'll pick them up when I walk into the bathroom," Misty tells Ronald in the video. "You go in there and it looks like I'm waiting on you to use the bathroom."

    http://www.news4jax.com/news/22606713/detail.html
    Last edited by twall; 02-18-2010 at 11:19 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,701
    "Because of my daughter, you know, anyone who's ever seen anything about it knows," he said. "Please don't ever tell no one that I did this (expletive). People would go to assuming that I was doped by or pissed someone off. Dope boys don't come and get your kids like that."

    I guess we can rule out a drug deal gone bad, then. Thanks, Ron Cummings. We've been tossing that theory out there for a year now. Good to be able to put at least ONE to rest.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    Video: Ronald, Misty Make Drug Deals
    8 Undercover Videos Recorded Inside Car Over Several Days

    POSTED: Thursday, February 18, 2010
    UPDATED: 9:55 pm EST February 18, 2010

    ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators released undercover video Thursday that they said shows multiple drug deals involving Ronald and Misty Cummings and an undercover officer.

    The father and former step-mother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings were arrested last month on drug trafficking charges. Misty was the last person to see Haleigh before she disappeared more than a year ago.

    "You just leave the pills right there and I'll pick them up when I walk into the bathroom," Misty tells Ronald in the video. "You go in there and it looks like I'm waiting on you to use the bathroom."

    http://www.news4jax.com/news/22606713/detail.html
    I liked the ending of this video


    Did you note - Misty is hanging onto her purse when LEOs show up - thought it was suppose to have been left in K's car ....hmmmmm. LE got her cell phone then, bet they used the information from that phone.
    Last edited by raisincharlie; 02-18-2010 at 11:50 PM.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,088
    Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    I liked the ending of this video


    Did you note - Misty is hanging onto her purse when LEOs show up - thought it was suppose to have been left in K's car ....hmmmmm
    The end was a thing of beauty....can't wait to see ALL of them!
    IMO

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,927
    Jail has not been good to Misty. She looks quite pretty in these videos. I can't wait to see them in total.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    Misty sure looks mighty messed up in that closing scene, wow.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,592
    Misty shoving the money in her bra was just priceless.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,086
    Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    Misty sure looks mighty messed up in that closing scene, wow.
    That's what I thought too, wasted! A little shock to the system I imagine, having to move so quickly...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    37,978
    It's quite interesting to see the differences in Misty when comparing her in this video to her poor little girl/tough girl acts on the past videos when she knew she was being recorded. I can't wait to see more of these undercover videos.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,252
    Diden't Rc state to the reporter that he was coming out of the store from buying ciggs. that he got arrested... On news4jax he was arrested after he got out of car....

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,088
    Misty DOES have her purse with her!!
    IMO

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    The end was a thing of beauty....can't wait to see ALL of them!
    Must see TV. As we have seen more recently, Misty is surprisingly assertive and in control and Ron is more self-aware.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Will the undercover drug busts bring Haleigh home?
    By azwriter in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 06:38 AM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 07:58 PM