GUILTY MO - Kylie Williams, 3 wks, beaten to death, Liberty, 15 Feb 2010

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
A metro father is in trouble in connection with the death of his own child.

Court documents said 11 injuries are listed as the cause of death and the prosecuting attorney said he's never had a case where the victim was less than 30 days old.

The suspect in the case is the father of the 3-week-old baby, Tristan Williams. He was arrested at his Liberty apartment two days ago after the baby died at Children's Mercy Hospital.

The story he told doctors and police was that he placed the infant in a bouncing chair in her crib and that his two cats knocked the baby over. Clay County Prosecutor Dan White said the evidence says otherwise.

"He was charged with abuse of a child resulting in death, so I think it's fair to say I don't believe the story of the cats," he said.

Williams was watching the child while the baby's mother went to a doctor's appointment. He said after he found the child tipped over in the seat he placed her across his lap on her stomach and began patting her on the back.

Doctors said the baby suffered from brain swelling and hemorrhaging, multiple fractures, abrasions to the face and spinal cord.

more here (he was great w/ kids, excited about having a baby, domestic assault charges, child neglect -- the usual :furious: )

http://www.kctv5.com/news/22606849/detail.html

RIP, baby girl :rose:

You'll be held by angels now.

He was arrested 2 weeks ago on a domestic battery charge, 1 week after the baby was born does this mean he was beating up the mother then?
I wonder if she had the Dr's appointment because of an injury he caused? Why wasn't he locked up then instead of being able to get back into the home where a fragile little baby was?
Some days I just really hate people!

VB

It's heartbreaking to hear story after story like this. So many children losing their lives to anger and hate. When I think of how fragile and innocent a three week old baby is I just can't imagine how anyone could cause it any harm.

RIP sweet baby. :(

She's flown to the angels. She didn't end up in the right home. But she's got wings now.

I think the mom is just as guilty for leaving that baby around that monster.I feel if the mothers who leave their children with men they know are violent then they should be charged as well.Maybe then this would not happen on a daily basis.He and parents like him deserve to be executed as soon as possible.

<snip>
Williams made a 911 call Monday afternoon and told dispatchers his daughter stopped breathing, according to court documents.

Williams allegedly told the emergency dispatcher the cats in the apartment in the 1200 block of Missouri Court tipped over the child's bouncing chair.

The dispatcher asked Williams how that was possible and he replied, "they managed to,'' according to court documents.

Williams told the dispatcher his daughter had stopped breathing for about five or 10 minutes.

The mother of the child came home to find police at the apartment. She had been at a doctor's appointment and told police she did not know what happened.

Williams later told police he put his daughter in her bouncing chair and put the chair in the crib, according to court documents.

He told police he heard a noise from the bedroom and saw two cats jump from the crib.

Williams said the chair was on its right side and the baby still inside.

Williams said he called the infant's mother, who he has been with for about a year, and then called 911. He also told investigators he did not know how to perform CPR.

"It's safe to say, we don't believe the cats did it," said prosecutor Dan White.

White describes child abuse in Clay County as an epidemic.

"Of the 10 homicides I'm working right now, five involve children," said White.

more here

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/mostpo...h-of-His-Daughter/sN1KoEEWJ06xOS-9u2x3rw.cspx

HALF of his homicide cases involve children!

That's a big red flag for the state of Missouri to wake up....have they cut back social services to save money?? are they really saving money when kids are being murdered??

I think the mom is just as guilty for leaving that baby around that monster.I feel if the mothers who leave their children with men they know are violent then they should be charged as well.Maybe then this would not happen on a daily basis.He and parents like him deserve to be executed as soon as possible.

I agree. In nearly all of these stories where babies are abused, the mother stands by and knowingly lets it happen. Are all these women so desperate to keep their boyfriend that they are prepared to do so in exchange for abuse and murder of their own children? It appears so. Whenever you read these stories it is nearly always both partner and mother arrested. I would imagine that if these guys can beat an innocent baby, they they also would be beating the girlfriend. I just cant get my head around why these mothers can NOT tell what is right and wrong. If you had any inkling of any harm being done to either yourself or your children surely you would remove yourself from the situation. There are so many places they could turn to for help. Is it they on drugs, severely under educated, is it money, desperation??? I just cant understand the mentality of any of it. This little baby was 3 weeks old :( And the best thing is obviously this guy is so damn thick he blamed the cats. (i mean WTF) So he was too damn thick to think 1. the police would believe that or secondly too thick to come up with anything better. Makes me sick to my stomach. .

BBM
It's heartbreaking to hear story after story like this. So many children losing their lives to anger and hate. When I think of how fragile and innocent a three week old baby is I just can't imagine how anyone could cause it any harm.

RIP sweet baby. :(

I agree. This is the 3rd or 4th case in the last week or so that has involved an infant less than a month old. I don't understand either. How could a person do such a thing? How? :furious::furious: :( :(

Salem

I looked all over and I can't find a picture of this poor little baby. I always like to make sure there's a picture of these little ones posted. Also that their name is posted, and I can't even find this little girl's name. :-(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back