1129 users online (226 members and 903 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Exclamation Tiger Woods finally speaks: 'I am deeply sorry'

On the 84th day, Tiger Woods finally spoke. It had been something we all expected would happen before it did, but there he was, in front of a camera, speaking of transgressions and remorse and things that aren't related to the little white ball he so fantastically flies through the air.

Tiger gave us what appeared to be a previously outlined statement from his abundant PR team, and when he was done we were all left with the news that Tiger is very, very sorry for what he did.

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/de...rn=golf,220808

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I bet he is (just like all the rest..sorry he was caught; sorry he lost respect; sorry he lost endorsements). Was Elin with him?

i need linas to point out the violin emoticon for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth View Post
    I bet he is (just like all the rest..sorry he was caught; sorry he lost respect; sorry he lost endorsements). Was Elin with him?
    No, he was alone at the podium. His mother was in the front row, however. He got choked up several times. It was sad to listen to and VERY surreal. Was he serious? Hard to say, but he sounded like it. Never know, though.

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    i need linas to point out the violin emoticon for me.

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Well that was a joke. And to have Michael Jordan there was a joke to. LOL. Little to late there Tiger...
    The World Has Gone Mad.

As far as I'm concerned the only apology Tiger needs to make is to his wife.
    Get back to golf Tiger your fans miss you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    thanks lol

I hope he finally opened his eyes to the hurt he put on his family,friends and fans.

Its time to leave Tiger alone. He didn't do anything to hurt me, or my children. I can't believe that he not answering questions is such a big deal.
    To be honest, right now I would rather see judges who allow these creepy sex offenders walk the streets answer questions about why they are giving the power to the fools to commit more crimes, kill more children and rip apart more families.
    How embarrassing it must have been for this man to admit on national tv his mistakes. Most men wouldn't do it in the comfort of their own homes in front of their wives! I don't agree with his actions, but think this really is a matter now for he and his wife.
    The sponsors really tick me off, he owes them what?
    Gee whiz...so much is focused on with public figures these days! Why not go and find a truly hard working man to endorse? One who shows how hard it is to raise a family in this economy and not the ones who makes millions with every stroke?
    By the way, most kids who look up to him, never looked up to him because of his beautiful blonde wife, they looked at his game and the way he played it..

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    thanks lol
    Oh great. Now I'm going to be seeing that alot in your posts.

Steely Dan has a good thread going about celebrity and apologies in The Jury Room.

Tiger only allowed 2 pool cameras there, and the main camera went dead and so the second half of the statement was mostly of the back of his head, lol.

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Im a big fan of Tiger's golfing ability, but as a person he lied and cheated, I believe he is only sorry for getting caught. I find it difficult to believe that he will ever recieve the respect and credibility that we once gave him.

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    Its time to leave Tiger alone. He didn't do anything to hurt me, or my children. I can't believe that he not answering questions is such a big deal.
    To be honest, right now I would rather see judges who allow these creepy sex offenders walk the streets answer questions about why they are giving the power to the fools to commit more crimes, kill more children and rip apart more families.
    How embarrassing it must have been for this man to admit on national tv his mistakes. Most men wouldn't do it in the comfort of their own homes in front of their wives! I don't agree with his actions, but think this really is a matter now for he and his wife.
    Gee whiz...so much is focused on with public figures these days! Why not go and find a truly hard working man to endorse? One who shows how hard it is to raise a family in this economy and not the ones who makes millions with every stroke?
    By the way, most kids who look up to him, never looked up to him because of his beautiful blonde wife, they looked at his game and the way he played it..
    agree about the judges, but since no one bothers with checks and balances on them we'll never see it.
    like it or not though, tiger is a role model for kids, and what he does, on and off the course, reflects on him.

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    considering his sponsors pay him millions upon millions of dollars, i think he owes quite a bit to them, starting with abiding by the morality clause that is no doubt part of the contract. i don't fault his sponsors for dropping him, they don't owe him anything. i do agree that it's time to let them have some privacy. (as i comment on the story...lol) i don't think Tiger has learned a thing regarding not being able to have absolute total control of everything that is said, done around him re: PR. he just doesn't "get it" .... IMO only, of course.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast