Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**#2

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
if you have a specific question about something, ask it here and hopefully someone can answer it.
Should not be an opinion type question, but rather factually based or where can you find something.

Ask a question
Leave an answer

Not for discussion beyond that. :)

Let's start all over again. BTW, the first thread is here: Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I was looking through it and there are some very interesting facts that I'd forgotten.

This is ONLY for asking a question and leaving an answer.

If you leave an answer, be prepared to back it up with a link.

If you disagree with an answer, perhaps a thread needs to be opened so we can research for clues.

The old thread (that I closed more because of its length than its content) had begun a conversation about cell pings. It might have been best to answer that LE had not yet released cell pings that we could analyze. And then it would have been a good idea to either find an old thread about cell pings OR opened one if there isn't one to be found. You can always link to a discussion thread as your answer and sometimes it is better to do that since docs haven't been released to us yet.

And please PM me or Chicoliving if you just aren't sure. :grouphug:

Kimster

I maybe remiss in posting this here, but I think you have turned into one fantastic mod.

Kimster

I maybe remiss in posting this here, but I think you have turned into one fantastic mod.

Thank you so much! :blushing:

Mods are only as good as the members they lead. I think all of you are pretty fantastic yourselves! :grouphug:

And now I'm sending myself a warning for totally disobeying myself. :innocent:

Everyone who is anyone knows about MC LDTs. But I would like to document exactly who has had one (or 2..3) and the results if they are known.
So does anyone who has had LDT and/or results? TY.
1.MC
2.RC
3.ToC
4.LyC
5.TiC
6.CheCr
7.CryCu
8.CS
9.Cha..
10.MG
10.WBG
11.JO
12.TN
13.TNs BF
13.GGMS

All I could think of, add more if necessary. TY

Everyone who is anyone knows about MC LDTs. But I would like to document exactly who has had one (or 2..3) and the results if they are known.
So does anyone who has had LDT and/or results? TY.
1.MCyes, maybe 3
2.RC...yes, maybe 1
3.ToC...not known
4.LyC...not known
5.TiC...not known
6.CheCr...not known
7.CryCu....not known
8.CS..yes, one we know of
9.Cha..yes, one we know of( I think he said he did)
10.MG...she took a voice stress test, don't know why or who asked her to take that instead
10.WBGhe said he took one and passed via AH
11.JOnot known
12.TNnot known
13.TNs BFnot known
13.GGMS....not known

All I could think of, add more if necessary. TY

oops....my answers in purple. I DO know that law Enforcement has stated numerous times that all that were interviewed were offered a Lie detector test, they will not say who took them up on the offer, we only know who has taken one by their own admissions.

ALSO no results known 100% as LE will not confirm....we know how misty did on her second set..

Has anyone ever heard from Halieghs teacher and how was she doing that day, and if MC walked Haleigh to class and what color shirt did Haleigh wear that day or any of that? Thanks just wondering.

Has anyone ever heard from Halieghs teacher and how was she doing that day, and if MC walked Haleigh to class and what color shirt did Haleigh wear that day or any of that? Thanks just wondering.

I don't think we have ever heard from her teacher, or anyone at the school at all.

Dose anyone know how old Timmy Croslin is? The reason I ask is because on JVM it is said that Misty's older brother may of came over with children and cousin Joe.

Hank Jr. (Tommy) Croslin
DOB 8/2/1986

Timothy Croslin DOB: 9/29/87

Does anyone think we will see new jailhouse visit videos, or did RF put the kabash on that?

2/09
Timmy Croslin lived on Tyler St.
What street did Hank Sr. & Tommy live on?

2/09
Timmy Croslin lived on Tyler St.
What street did Hank Sr. & Tommy live on?

NOT trying to be argumentative but Timmy Croslin did not live on Tyler.. Tommy and Lindsay did...
Timmy and his wife Chelsey lived in Crescent City...

Don't know where Hank Sr. lived at the time since he was in the hospital when Haleigh disappeared but my understanding is he was released from Shands Hospital and delivered by ambulance to Tommy's house on Tyler Street... JMO

There were at least three neighbors who spoke to the media when Haleigh went missing. Or maybe four. Does anyone recall who they were?

I remember Poppin and Santos being two.

There were at least three neighbors who spoke to the media when Haleigh went missing. Or maybe four. Does anyone recall who they were?

Another was the Bard's who lived on Buchanan next to where RC lived a few months prior and was the landlord. Also James Batchelor who lived two doors down from them when rc lived on Buchanan. He is the one who pointed out a well in the neighborhood but LE found nothing.

LE has. Media has not spoken to anyone but the principal of the school and she did not discuss Haleigh's last day in school.

Is it TRUE cousin Jo is affiliated with a national gang? Perhaps, that why Ron C denied the fight and that Jo was ever there that night when everyone else was saying there was a fight and he was there.....JMO

IMO - NO. I think his mysp indicates he likes playing MafiaWars game on the social networks.

I don't think Santos spoke with media until Mr Harris showed up in town.

Does anyone know who supplied the attendance report to the media? I know AH had a copy but I am interested in how he obtained it.

Does anyone know who supplied the attendance report to the media? I know AH had a copy but I am interested in how he obtained it.

When I put HaLeighs school records in the search I came up with a post that stated Crystal ordered them when she found out how much school HaLeigh had missed. So my GUESS would be her lawyer at the time, KP.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back