1258 users online (254 members and 1004 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

KY - William "Henry" Blankenship - 29 years old - Pike County - 12 Feb 2010

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/84871257.html

Updated: 9:03 PM Feb 20, 2010

Crews to Search River Sunday for Missing Man
    Crews in Pike County, Kentucky will be out Sunday looking for a man who's been missing for more than a week.
    Reporter: Amanda Barren
    Email Address: Amanda.Barren@wsaz.com

WILLIAMSON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Crews in Pike County, Kentucky will be out Sunday looking for a man who's been missing for more than a week.

West Virginia State Police say that William Blankenship was last seen, last Friday. He is 29-years-old and from Pike County, Kentucky.

Blankenship was at the Williamson Campus of Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College in West Williamson on February 12th. The last time anyone heard from him was when he texted his fiance around 5 p.m to say that his cousin would drive him home.

At the request of his family, emergency crews will search the Tug Fork of the Big Sandy River Sunday.

Blankenship is 6'1" and weighs about 210 pounds. He has short brown hair and blue eyes. He was last wearing a Nike Shirt with black trim, a white ball cap and grey Puma Shoes. He has a tattoo on his back of a pair of wings.

Anyone with information is asked to call West Virginia State Police.
    no picture available at link

MISSING: Troopers searching for Canada man who has been missing since last week There is a picture at this link & a lot of information from his mother.

Blankenships’ mother, Sandra Blankenship, told the Daily News her son and his fianceť, Whitney Bostic, drove to the college, where they both are students, in Bostic’s car. At 5 p.m., he text messenged her say he would be leaving it for her to drive home. Blankenship said his cousin would drive him home.

Blankenship did not have class that day, and Bostic went into the building, and hasn’t seen Blankenship since.

His myspace page. William Blankenship's Myspace
    Last edited by Sharedspirit; 02-21-2010 at 12:36 AM. Reason: typo

More info from the family at this topix post.

Topix post for William Blankenship

He goes by the name Henry, his middle name. According to posts there, they are searching the river to cover all bases, not because they have reason to believe that he is there. I pray they don't find him there today and that he's somewhere else, safe.

Family is reporting on topix that his body was found this morning in the river behind the college. Another river killing? I'll post a news link when I find one.

RIP William. My heart breaks for his family. Expecially his children. I hope they find out how he died and ended up on the river bank.

Crews Discover Missing Man's Body on River Bank