secret message in UC video??

I can read some signing but I can not make out his hnds well enough but I am almost sure he is spelling something out

I know sign language, and to me it looks like he is just saying 110. Now that might be the price they paid for the pills, and sold them for 189, or it may mean something else, but I "seen 110". LOL

Where did you find this video at? are there more? I've only seen the two they released yesterday......
Did anyone notice Ron took one of the pills he very clearly sticks it in this mouth.

As far as the sign language goes I cant see his hands clear enough but it appears that its 10

interesting. Ron certainly does point his finger and then curve three fingers while looking at hope. Anyone here fluent in signing?

l e ?

no - looks like 110. [lol, what wuz I thinking? Ron & whats-her-name know ASL?]

eta - but you're very observant, enforcee

OK so $7.00 per pill x 27 pills = $189
27 pills @ $4.00 per pill is $108.00
but 25 pills for $4.00 per pill is 100
confused yet?

OK so $7.00 per pill x 27 pills = $189
27 pills @ $4.00 per pill is $98.00
but 25 pills for $4.00 per pill is 110
confused yet?
I thought they only ended up with 24?

Whatta coinkydink...supposed to come out with 27 and only have 24. We SEE Ron subtract one, the other two probably did their subtraction off camera?

ETA: I saw him making finger "numericals" for 110, also.

When RC offered possible oxyies, Hope moves her arm over toward RC like trying to stop him or to make him shut up.

Dr Know!!! <thud>

I do believe you have solved who the mastermind REALLY is!!!

HOPE.
<snort>

Seriously, I think Ronald is playing everyone, family and gf's included. Too bad they like it so much.

Does Hope have a hearing problem? Does she need someone to sign ???

Ron wearing a gold ring on wedding ring finger?
and still has assault charge on him as video???
dopeboy,huh???
Ron seems to know how dope boys kill or get even............

I do not think she has a hearing problem because she laughed when RC was telling the UC about her ripping off another dealer a total of three times ...she appears proud of the fact that she is not only a druggie but a theif/

there is another tape from the speaker he says that right before they get out of the car

he has his cross and chain.......but wants mama to buy one???
also right before he counts pills does he pop the first one in his mouth?
misty says they got a free one and he says no???/
did I hear that and see that right?

Looks like 110- or maybe he held up the other 5 fingers on the other hand where I couldn't see as well. But it looked like right after, Hope got a big smile on her face. I was having trouble backing the video up again to check.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Ron doesn't know ASL.

Watched again, and Ron DOES count out 25.
Misty kept saying there was only 24.

$189 paid by UC, and I'm thinking Ron was signaling Hope to only pay $110.

Smile Ron, you're on candid camera.

For $79 bucks profit? For 3 to split? Hmmm, no mastermind in that group, if that's what they paid for the pills.

Did you watch MC when she was on the phone and her eyes were fixated on the UC and what I assumed was the money he was counting out? Facing the door while her eyes were watching that money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back