OK - Cherokee Co., WhtFem 'Daisy Doe', 25-30, May'88 - Jeanette Coleman *arrests*

future criminologist

Reaction score
This UID was newly-added to Doe's page a few days ago.

For some reason, the link does not contain the exact doe page, so this UID female's case number is 28UFOK on Doe Network.

Following are the details:

28UFOK.jpg

Unidentified White Female
* The victim was discovered on May 7, 1988 in Tahlequah, Cherokee County, Oklahoma * Estimated Date of Death: 5 days prior

Vital Statistics
* Estimated age: 25-30 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'8"
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown / red shoulder-length hair. Pierced ears.
* Marks, Scars: Green and yellow Daisy tattoo on left shoulder, two small scars on right knee, mole under left breast.
* Clothing: White pullover shirt with "Love is like a butterfly. It goes wherever it pleases and pleases wherever it goes." on front, with three-quarter sleeves; anklet socks and a bra. Two yellow metal bands, one with filigree edge, one silver ring with turquoise coral inlaid.
* Dentals: Not available. Perfect teeth with no fillings, and no missing teeth.
* Fingerprints: Available

Case History
The victim was located floating near Fort Gibson Dam in Cherokee County, on May 7, 1988.
A 28-pound cement block was tied with a cable around her waist.

Investigators
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
405-239-7141
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.

Agency Case Number:

I thought the following were possibilities:

Susan Renee Smalley

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/102dftx.html

here's a side by side:

SSmalley.jpg
28UFOK.jpg

Missing since March 20, 1988 from Carrollton, Dallas County, Texas.
# Age at Time of Disappearance: 18 years old
# Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'8; 140 pounds
# Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; green eyes. She wears glasses or contacts.
# Marks, Scars: Smalley's ears are both pierced multiple times.
# Clothing: White sweater and blue pants. She was carrying a navy shoulder bag with camel trim.

If I find more matches, I will add. I will also check NAMUS to see if there have been any rule-outs.

Wow, from what I see I think there is a good match there. Timing, height, etc.

I wish they would update doenet and namus with the new reconstruction

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I am meeting with LE on Friday to clarify some information about Daisy. She was local to my area and I have worked on trying to match her up to an MP for about 2 years.

Thanks, and :welcome: to websleuths, ramonab.

To clarify, when you say "trying to match her up to an MP" do you have a specific MP in mind? Or are you searching through the listed MP's as we have been?

Question - when they say she had "perfect teeth" do you think they mean perfect as in..perfectly straight and white, or just that there were no restorations or carries? I have a possible match in mind, but her teeth don't look perfect, but she isn't missing any.

Question - when they say she had "perfect teeth" do you think they mean perfect as in..perfectly straight and white, or just that there were no restorations or carries? I have a possible match in mind, but her teeth don't look perfect, but she isn't missing any.

Usually, by "Perfect Teeth", they mean no fillngs, crowns, chips, caries, or missing teeth. It does not necessarily mean that they were straight or well-cared-for (though that also might be the case).

No I don't have a specific MP in mind, just trying to make a match with the info I have. I wanted to clear up some things, in a newspaper article Daisy was reported as weighing 188, this was a typo by the paper and has been copied to some websites. Daisy weighed from 118 to 120 pounds. She also had false fingernails. I was able to look at the file of the detective notes and I was impressed over how hard Law enforcement has worked this case. At one time Daisy's story was featured on America's Most Wanted and a call came in from Colorado from a tattoo artist who asked if the tattoo had dots, there was a miscommunication and the detective replied, "no it was of a flower" afterwards the detective on the case (who is retired now) looked at the tattoo and noticed the dots, but the detective was never able to get in touch with the caller again. It was thought that the Tattoo artist used a series of dots in every tattoo as a signature of his work. It was not known if the Tattoo artist was from Colorado or just called while visiting there.

Regarding the teeth, her wisdom teeth were missing from what I understand. Her other teeth were perfect as in no fillings, caps, cavities, etc. I don't know if they were considered "pretty" or "perfect" only that they did not have dental worked performed on them and non were missing except for the wisdom teeth.

Also Law Enforcement is still working the case and are planning on making Daisy a facebook page to keep all the information out there.

This is a picture of the design of the tattoo showing the dots.

Attachments

• daisy.jpg
    daisy.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 257
Also one other thing the tattoo has been reported on some sites as being on the back left shoulder, it is actually on her left deltoid.

Lisa Sexton is 5'8" like Daisy and had perfect teeth, i am wondering if this could be a match. Daisy's hair was brown or in some cases it was reported as being reddish brown.

Attachments

• Lisa Sexton.jpg
    Lisa Sexton.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 226
After much searching today I am also thinking Elizabeth Bishop from Texas might be a possible match

After much searching today I am also thinking Elizabeth Bishop from Texas might be a possible match

28UFOK.jpg
bishop_elizabeth2.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/bishop_elizabeth.html

The heights are close, and there's a decent resemblance to the sculptured bust.

But there's a 5 1/2 year lag between Elizabeth Bishop's Date LKA and when this jane doe was found. And her hair is pretty dark compared to the reddish brown description of the Jane Doe's hair.

This seems a long-shot to me.

I just heard back from the ME and Lisa Sexton is not a match. I was disappointed because they both had perfect teeth and that is hard to find, plus 5'8" is pretty tall so they had that in common.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back