Jail Video 2/9: Tommy Croslin, Hank Sr. Part 1 & 2

Tommy said he didn't expect this to happen. He claims he is done with all this stuff. He said the pills ruined his life. Hank said he tried to warn him and there is no sense in crying over spilled milk. Hank expresses love, Tommy said he got some letters from a Gospel mission from TN. Tommy said that LE has not been in to talk to him. Reason being he has nothing to say to them.
Tommy dose say that it will be a month in jail come Wednesday. Hank Sr. is not sure what to think of Misty, and wants Misty to tell the lawyer the truth. Hank says she has him worried and he loves her so much.
Tommy feels he will be in there for about 3 years. Tommy and Hank shed some tears. Tommy is scared for Misty and said if she dose know the truth he hope she tells. They talk about pills again and how it has ruined their lives and Hank said he wishes a doctor would do surgery or give him an upperdural..lol. meaning Epidural. Hank says he needs Tommy home and does not know what he will do when his unemployment goes out. He wishes he could get off the disability? Tells Tommy to call him tomorrow he has 50/50 for him and Misty, tells him he loves him again. He goes to get Lindsey but that part of the video is not shown.

UPPERDURALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOROF
:tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy:

Is it just me, or does papa look like he has been snorting something? He sure fidgets with that noes a lot. Does he wear the shades to hide his pupils??????

So many questions, so few answers.........

Notes -

H - Hank Sr
T - Tommy/Hank Jr.

H: Living in a nasty hole over there. Stinks.

H: 1998 Ford Taurus.

H: Misty's got herself in a mess.

T: Me too.

H: Not as big a mess as her. 1:26

H: She told me not to worry about you, but that's why I worry about you.

H: Be a good man like you're supposed to be.

H: Learn from our mistakes.

T: God won't give me nothing I can't bear. I hope not.

B: I love you.

H: I got minutes on the phone. $50 on yours $50 on Misty's.

T: Tell her I love her when you talk to her. [both men's voices crack.]

H: When did the cops come to talk to you again?

T: I'm not talking to them, they're a bunch of liars.

H: What's that noise?

T: Lock-down.

Black dude in the area is one of Tommy's friends. Note the phrase he used. He did not use the N werd.

T: I ain't no damn drug dealer.

H: You knew better than to get into that. Misty's been getting you in trouble trouble trouble lately.

H: I love her so much. She's got me worried.

T: I'm gonna be alright. I know the worse that's gonna happen.

H: 3 yrs.?

T: Yeah. Minimum mandatory sentence is 3 yrs. Have to do all of it.

H: I'm scared for Misty.

T: I don't know if she knows anything or not.

T: She needs to just tell the truth.

T: Don't be making up stories on people.

H: Didn't realize how bad they were until I seen you. [re: pain pills]

Neither ever want to take them again.

H: I just want my family back. I never figured you being in here. I hurt every day. Go crazy thinking about you guys.

T: Love you too pop.

H: I need you. I need you home. I don't know what's gonna hap to us if I don't find work. F--- disability. I want to work.

H: Dave[gabe?] called me. Told me to tell you to stay strong.

Note - I didn't put many of the things that MADJG had already posted just to save myself time.

UPPERDURALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOROF
:tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy:

Is it just me, or does papa look like he has been snorting something? He sure fidgets with that noes a lot. Does he wear the shades to hide his pupils??????

So many questions, so few answers.........

JMO - He's trying to cover his crying.

If it is true that LE hasn't questioned Tommy, then I wonder if they too believe he doesn't know anything?

Great job on this thread! :grouphug:

If it is true that LE hasn't questioned Tommy, then I wonder if they too believe he doesn't know anything?

Great job on this thread! :grouphug:

Have their been any videos of Tommy dealing drugs?

It kinda chipped at my heart a little bit, when after the dad got up and walked away, Tommy stayed on the phone- I think maybe he was trying to compose himself before going back to his cage?

I don't know, he just looked so lost, so alone... it pulled at my 'mommy' heart-strings.

This is just so hard to watch.
So much destruction and so much pain all because someone doesn't have the ballz to man up and tell the truth. Coward.

Someone needs to sit these folks down and very clearly, and in simple language, explain what minimum mandatory sentencing really is,as it pertains to each of them, and the real amount of time they are facing. It aint 3 years.

I feel sorry for this family. They have been dragged into this investigation and the pressure has been put on them because of Misty. Hank got hooked no doubt about it, but my hope is he realizes he needs to clean it up. They have gone from living a life of poverty and scratching two nickels together to make a dime to a 1/2 step from living in a cardboard box. Hank is crying out of complete despair.

Misty has pointed the finger and caused problems for all of them. The high bonds that were off the wall high and the constant pressure on them. I do not believe Tommy could hurt Haleigh. When I see him and his dad telling each other they love one another. That is real. The fact that they all got dragged into Misty and Ronald's mess, not able to get jobs, spiraled out of control it makes me wonder how any of them can function at this point. Hank looks close to a breakdown. I don't condone their stealing and drug use but I know that when the monkey is on your back this is what happens.

My belief is this family is collateral damage not involved in what happened to Haleigh. This video is sad.

I am surprised at how sad I feel for these two.

Hank, Sr. seems to be taking this very hard. He seemed like he was having a hard time keeping it together at different times.

I do get the feeling though, that there wasn't much actual 'parenting' going on while these kids were growing up. The roles between father and son are not very distinctive.

This family takes all the fun right out of 'dysfunction'. For being so-called 'hardened criminals', they are very naive.

It kinda chipped at my heart a little bit, when after the dad got up and walked away, Tommy stayed on the phone- I think maybe he was trying to compose himself before going back to his cage?

I don't know, he just looked so lost, so alone... it pulled at my 'mommy' heart-strings.

Hey I am a guy and it gets to me. But then I think about the alleged burglary he pulled with a woman asleep in the house. Think how she feels about him to this day and how safe will she feel the rest of her life.

Wasn't he waiting for Lindsey to get in there? I think Hank said he was going to get her & Austin.

Hey I am a guy and it gets to me. But then I think about the alleged burglary he pulled with a woman asleep in the house. Think how she feels about him to this day and how safe will she feel the rest of her life.

Did we ever see a police report about this? Somehow, I wouldn't be surprised if it sounds a lot like the MMartxx one. [Did you read that? omg - crazy stuff.. at least the one I saw was.]

I thought I saw him sitting in the back seat of one I watched last night? The one where Misty is wearing a jacket?

I hate removing thanks. (sorry)

Was it Tommy or Ron in the back seat?

Very, very sad video. Dad seems more upset at Tommy being locked up, than Misty. I guess that is because Tommy has kids. Did I hear right that Hank wishes he could get off disability and then talks about his unemployment running out? I always thought that you can't collect disability and unemployment at the same time. One of the conditions of unemployment is that you are ready, willing and able to work so if you're on disability you will not meet the requiremets. Maybe, I'm wrong about this. Didn't Lisa say to Misty in another tape that LP was getting them a house? It seems they are still in the boarding house and it sounds really terrible. I do hope that Dad finds work.

Did we ever see a police report about this? Somehow, I wouldn't be surprised if it sounds a lot like the MMartxx one. [Did you read that? omg - crazy stuff.. at least the one I saw was.]

I believe it was in the arrest warrant for him.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime
Back