Levi Page Show 2/21/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Tonight we have all the latest fast breaking developments in the case of missing Satsuma Florida girl Haleigh Cummings! Her father and babysitter busted in an undercover drug bust! Their arrests all caught on tape and the tape depicting the dramatic takedown has been released!

Tune in tonight at 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

Special guests for tonights show: Investigative Journalist Art Harris, Private Investigator Vito Colucci and Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla.

To listen go here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/02/22/haleigh-cummings-caylee-anthony-cases

Hi Levi
Do you remember who said ron placed more than 20 calls on last weeks show?
Thank you!

Let's use this thread for questions you'd like to see posed on the show tonight and no discussions until the show is aired. That way it will be easy for Levi. :grouphug: Thanks!

Let's use this thread for questions you'd like to see posed on the show tonight and no discussions until the show is aired. That way it will be easy for Levi. :grouphug: Thanks!

I'm sorry.

... is Misty truly illiterate does anyone know. Is anyone else in her family illiterate, and what grade did Misty complete in school. What education does the rest of the family have. How about Ron Cummings.

What dealership did LP buy the 1998 Taurus from?

<tell him I said thx, btw>

Is Vito Colluci hot, and would he like to go to dinner with me sometime? lol j/k, but only sort of. I like him.

When was the last time Art Harris was in Putnam County?

Is he going to release the Amber video? Why did he hold it back all this time?

btw - I'm not trying to be a smart aleck.

Is Vito Colluci hot, and would he like to go to dinner with me sometime? lol j/k, but only sort of. I like him.

Gotta link?

Don't want to be developing another Levi-guest-crush 'til I see what he looks like. ;)

Gotta link?

Don't want to be developing another Levi-guest-crush 'til I see what he looks like. ;)
No clue what he looks like,lol. You have some goood questions, Id like to see answers to them. Especially the Amber tapes, and Arts time (or lack of) in Satsuma. I would really also, as sick as it sounds, like to see the whole uncut interview with NayNay, no spliced together stuff..

What dealership did LP buy the 1998 Taurus from?

<tell him I said thx, btw>

What color is it so we can watch for it on the scanner. Also is it a 1998 like Hank said or a 2001 that news outlets have said.

Year ______
Color_______

Thanks

... is Misty truly illiterate does anyone know. Is anyone else in her family illiterate, and what grade did Misty complete in school. What education does the rest of the family have. How about Ron Cummings.

Excellent question bbm. Did Ronald graduate from high school? Do the guests think he was ever enrolled at ITT Tech College?

How frequently has Art spoken to Teresa?
Has he ever met Katrina?
Could he give us thumbnail sketches of his impressions of them?

And....

What does he think about the snakeman?

Levi I'd like to know why we are not at least getting current audio tapes from PC of Roanld and his visitors. Why no audio of Ronald?

Please ask your panel why they think we are not hearing much in the way of calls and visits from Donna and Hope?

Would LP consider bailing out MC and then getting the answers to Haleighs whereabouts? I only ask because MC said that she would tell if he bailed her out first.

Why have we never seen pics "supposedly" taken by DS of Misti and do we know if any were taken of Haleigh?

Why have we never seen pics "supposedly" taken by DS of Misti and do we know if any were taken of Haleigh?

I'm having a senior moment... who is DS?

eta - if it's the RSO, don't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members