1171 users online (196 members and 975 guests)  

Websleuths News

Registered sex offender snaps photos of girl scouts

Jack Langdon didn't buy any Girl Scout cookies, but he whipped out his camera and took pictures of two Girl Scouts.

The girls were selling cookies outside of a store when one of their mothers saw Langdon take a photograph of the girls. Mom called police who arrested the 60 something year old RSO. I'm guessing they got the film.

You go, mom. That was a good lookout on the mother's part. Brazen these sex offenders are. Right in front of the mother!

Years ago at our local public swimming pool this happened. There was a man outside the fence taking pictures. I had my DD there and she was right by me in the pool as I sat on the side. I couldn't just jump up and leave her in the pool so I did a "Yo, yo there's some freak taking pictures of little girls over there". I mean these were little girls. They were laying on their towels. I wasn't the only person who saw it and people yelled. He started running and these teen boys tackled his a*s. Cops came and arrested him. He was trying to get rid of the film and one of the young guys grabbed it.

It always amazed me parents would bring their children into the pool. You need an adult to bring little kids in. Then the parents would leave. Just up and leave. It's so crowded you can't tell who belongs to who. Then ya have a guy like Mr. Girl Scout lover. This makes me ill.

http://news10now.com/cny-news-1013-c...otos-of-scouts

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Jack Langdon didn't buy any Girl Scout cookies, but he whipped out his camera and took pictures of two Girl Scouts.

The girls were selling cookies outside of a store when one of their mothers saw Langdon take a photograph of the girls. Mom called police who arrested the 60 something year old RSO. I'm guessing they got the film.

You go, mom. That was a good lookout on the mother's part. Brazen these sex offenders are. Right in front of the mother!

Years ago at our local public swimming pool this happened. There was a man outside the fence taking pictures. I had my DD there and she was right by me in the pool as I sat on the side. I couldn't just jump up and leave her in the pool so I did a "Yo, yo there's some freak taking pictures of little girls over there". I mean these were little girls. They were laying on their towels. I wasn't the only person who saw it and people yelled. He started running and these teen boys tackled his a*s. Cops came and arrested him. He was trying to get rid of the film and one of the young guys grabbed it.

It always amazed me parents would bring their children into the pool. You need an adult to bring little kids in. Then the parents would leave. Just up and leave. It's so crowded you can't tell who belongs to who. Then ya have a guy like Mr. Girl Scout lover. This makes me ill.

http://news10now.com/cny-news-1013-c...otos-of-scouts
    Wouldn't be surprised if the perv sues somebody because his "civil rights were violated".

It's so hard not to say lotsa bad words when I read about pervs like this.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

bet he gets a slap on the wrist, if that

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if the perv sues somebody because his "civil rights were violated".

It's so hard not to say lotsa bad words when I read about pervs like this.
    Yeah, TM right like the pool token guy.

STOP THE PRESSES! This guy exposed himself to a 10 year girl in 2008. He was already a Registered Sex Offender. He stood in the window of his house and exposed himself. The child told her parents who called the police.

Sooooooooo, what happened? This link said it may result in blah, blah, blah. It resulted in him running amok snapping pictures of little girls. I so hope they check to see if he has a computer. I need to know who is protecting our kids? Obviously only parents in this instance.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...er_charge.html
    Last edited by Filly; 02-22-2010 at 01:40 AM.

I can't find this guy on any sex offender registry. I checked quite a few of them.

How does that work?

Judging from the archives I think perhaps his first offense was in 2003. Well, the first offense he was CONVICTED of anyway. Lord knows how many kids saw this guy expose himeself. That's traumatic when you're a 10 year old.

This is really creepy for me...........

When I was in Girl Scouts - I was going door to door, alone selling cookies (times seemed safe then) and I went up to the porch, rang bell. Guy said, "who is it?" I said, "I am selling Girl Scout cookies!!!!!!!!" He opened door totally nude (no towel -- not even a darn watch or nothing) and said, sure come on in.
    Well, needless to say - I didn't go in. I ran home as fast as my legs could carry me and those darn cookies. My Grandmother called the police and all I remember is they came to our house and said he will not be doing that again. But, for years and years -- everyday I had to walk past that street (across a four lane highway, thank goodness) but I looked out for him every time. His house was only a few houses down from the main street. My street was across the 4 lane highway and just a half a block away.
    This might be a good time to thank my............'s

Quote Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie View Post
    When I was in Girl Scouts - I was going door to door, alone selling cookies (times seemed safe then) and I went up to the porch, rang bell. Guy said, "who is it?" I said, "I am selling Girl Scout cookies!!!!!!!!" He opened door totally nude (no towel -- not even a darn watch or nothing) and said, sure come on in.
    Well, needless to say - I didn't go in. I ran home as fast as my legs could carry me and those darn cookies. My Grandmother called the police and all I remember is they came to our house and said he will not be doing that again. But, for years and years -- everyday I had to walk past that street (across a four lane highway, thank goodness) but I looked out for him every time. His house was only a few houses down from the main street. My street was across the 4 lane highway and just a half a block away.
    This might be a good time to thank my............'s
    yikes.