945 users online (189 members and 756 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Court hearing, Friday, february 26th 2010

i know its early, but since this is the biggest hearing since the arrests, (up to now they have mostly been about nancy's musical chairs with her laweyrs) i thought i'd get the party started..

the garrido's lawyers are seeking to allow visits between the two of them, and the lawyers are also attempting to contact jaycee and force the state into disclosing her location.

the state is opposing all those motions and is asking for a protection order on jaycee's half.

an intresting side note, friday marks 6 months since jaycee was finally rescued.........

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    i know its early, but since this is the biggest hearing since the arrests, (up to now they have mostly been about nancy's musical chairs with her laweyrs) i thought i'd get the party started..

the garrido's lawyers are seeking to allow visits between the two of them, and the lawyers are also attempting to contact jaycee and force the state into disclosing her location.

the state is opposing all those motions and is asking for a protection order on jaycee's half.

an intresting side note, friday marks 6 months since jaycee was finally rescued.........
    Should be interesting!

I'll be there!
    Order the book "Searching For Anna" directly from [URL="http://www.lulu.com/conte

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doogie View Post
    I'll be there!
    Lucky!

I'll be there!
    we expect a full report

and a punchout of the defense lawyers if possible

If Tapson speaks outside the courthouse, I do plan on him explaining his "forces of evil" comment. I was standing ten feet from the guy when he originally made that comment, but was distracted by another conversation. This time, I will be ready for him and his BS.
    Order the book "Searching For Anna" directly from [URL="http://www.lulu.com/conte

If Tapson speaks outside the courthouse, I do plan on him explaining his "forces of evil" comment. I was standing ten feet from the guy when he originally made that comment, but was distracted by another conversation. This time, I will be ready for him and his BS.
    Oooh, that would be awesome! If you don't mind my asking, how are you able to get seats in the courtroom?

Quote Originally Posted by BeenaBobba View Post
    Oooh, that would be awesome! If you don't mind my asking, how are you able to get seats in the courtroom?
    he buys tickets online

lol its a public courtroom.....probably gets there early

I am a resident of El Dordo County and a certain amount of seats are reserved for the public. So far, there has been a lot of media, but few members of the public have been attending (I am sure that will change once the actual trial begins).

The principals have been holding interviews right outside the courthouse after the hearings. I just hold a notepad and jump right into the questioning of them. I also have a contact in the local media who either attends himself or someone on his staff does. I have been able to feed him important questions that most in the media are unaware of, such as asking the Hayward PD spokesman if Garrido had matched the palmprint found on Michaela Garecht's scooter that is believed to be from the kidnapper (it didn't match). Most in the media are not familar with these cases like we are so my contact appreciates the "inside scoop" that these questions supply - it makes him look more informed than his rivals. And I get the info that I really want to know about the case.

I guess a funnier response is that I buy them from scalpers outside the courtroom. LOL
    Last edited by Dr. Doogie; 02-22-2010 at 04:33 AM.

I guess a funnier repsponse is that I buy them from scalpers outside the courtroom. LOL
    That made me LOL! I'm looking forward to hearing your inside scoop on Friday. This will be the most interesting hearing so far by a long shot!

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post

We have too many insane judges, and I do not trust our justice department.
    BUT BUT BUT I think the entire world is watching this one...
    SO...I will go out on a limb and say "No way, no how will JC's location ever be disclosed"

As or the tow losers getting to see each other to plot - I would say I doubt they will be given any such rights till the trial is OVER.

But with the Legal System ... I am on the edge o my chair watching.

AND Dr. Doogie, you rock
    Last edited by songline; 02-22-2010 at 09:59 AM.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

some more thoughts as friday approaches.

what if the protection order is approved? (hopefully)

then 'poor phil and nancy will have no contact with jaycee.

now they will know how it felt to be jaycee's family..

they will know now that situation is totally helpless, that there is no escape for them, that no one is coming to save them.

now they will know what it was like to be jaycee herself.

sounds great, doesnt it?

Question

I'll be there!

Can you do us a favor and give updates from the court???
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by dr. Doogie View Post
    i am a resident of el dordo county and a certain amount of seats are reserved for the public. So far, there has been a lot of media, but few members of the public have been attending (i am sure that will change once the actual trial begins).

The principals have been holding interviews right outside the courthouse after the hearings. i just hold a notepad and jump right into the questioning of them. i also have a contact in the local media who either attends himself or someone on his staff does. I have been able to feed him important questions that most in the media are unaware of, such as asking the hayward pd spokesman if garrido had matched the palmprint found on michaela garecht's scooter that is believed to be from the kidnapper (it didn't match). Most in the media are not familar with these cases like we are so my contact appreciates the "inside scoop" that these questions supply - it makes him look more informed than his rivals. And i get the info that i really want to know about the case.
    very clever! Great idea!!!!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast