Court hearing, Friday, february 26th 2010

kbl8201

Former Member
Reaction score
i know its early, but since this is the biggest hearing since the arrests, (up to now they have mostly been about nancy's musical chairs with her laweyrs) i thought i'd get the party started..

the garrido's lawyers are seeking to allow visits between the two of them, and the lawyers are also attempting to contact jaycee and force the state into disclosing her location.

the state is opposing all those motions and is asking for a protection order on jaycee's half.

an intresting side note, friday marks 6 months since jaycee was finally rescued.........

i know its early, but since this is the biggest hearing since the arrests, (up to now they have mostly been about nancy's musical chairs with her laweyrs) i thought i'd get the party started..

the garrido's lawyers are seeking to allow visits between the two of them, and the lawyers are also attempting to contact jaycee and force the state into disclosing her location.

the state is opposing all those motions and is asking for a protection order on jaycee's half.

an intresting side note, friday marks 6 months since jaycee was finally rescued.........

Should be interesting! :popcorn:

If Tapson speaks outside the courthouse, I do plan on him explaining his "forces of evil" comment. I was standing ten feet from the guy when he originally made that comment, but was distracted by another conversation. This time, I will be ready for him and his BS.

If Tapson speaks outside the courthouse, I do plan on him explaining his "forces of evil" comment. I was standing ten feet from the guy when he originally made that comment, but was distracted by another conversation. This time, I will be ready for him and his BS.

Oooh, that would be awesome! If you don't mind my asking, how are you able to get seats in the courtroom?

Oooh, that would be awesome! If you don't mind my asking, how are you able to get seats in the courtroom?

he buys tickets online ;)

lol its a public courtroom.....probably gets there early

I am a resident of El Dordo County and a certain amount of seats are reserved for the public. So far, there has been a lot of media, but few members of the public have been attending (I am sure that will change once the actual trial begins).

The principals have been holding interviews right outside the courthouse after the hearings. I just hold a notepad and jump right into the questioning of them. I also have a contact in the local media who either attends himself or someone on his staff does. I have been able to feed him important questions that most in the media are unaware of, such as asking the Hayward PD spokesman if Garrido had matched the palmprint found on Michaela Garecht's scooter that is believed to be from the kidnapper (it didn't match). Most in the media are not familar with these cases like we are so my contact appreciates the "inside scoop" that these questions supply - it makes him look more informed than his rivals. And I get the info that I really want to know about the case.

I guess a funnier response is that I buy them from scalpers outside the courtroom. LOL

I guess a funnier repsponse is that I buy them from scalpers outside the courtroom. LOL

That made me LOL! I'm looking forward to hearing your inside scoop on Friday. This will be the most interesting hearing so far by a long shot!

We have too many insane judges, and I do not trust our justice department.
BUT BUT BUT I think the entire world is watching this one...
SO...I will go out on a limb and say "No way, no how will JC's location ever be disclosed"

As or the tow losers getting to see each other to plot - I would say I doubt they will be given any such rights till the trial is OVER.

But with the Legal System :( ... I am on the edge o my chair watching.

AND Dr. Doogie, you rock :woohoo::woohoo:

some more thoughts as friday approaches.

what if the protection order is approved? (hopefully)

then 'poor phil and nancy will have no contact with jaycee.

now they will know how it felt to be jaycee's family..

they will know now that situation is totally helpless, that there is no escape for them, that no one is coming to save them.

now they will know what it was like to be jaycee herself.

sounds great, doesnt it? ;)

i am a resident of el dordo county and a certain amount of seats are reserved for the public. So far, there has been a lot of media, but few members of the public have been attending (i am sure that will change once the actual trial begins).

The principals have been holding interviews right outside the courthouse after the hearings. i just hold a notepad and jump right into the questioning of them. i also have a contact in the local media who either attends himself or someone on his staff does. I have been able to feed him important questions that most in the media are unaware of, such as asking the hayward pd spokesman if garrido had matched the palmprint found on michaela garecht's scooter that is believed to be from the kidnapper (it didn't match). Most in the media are not familar with these cases like we are so my contact appreciates the "inside scoop" that these questions supply - it makes him look more informed than his rivals. And i get the info that i really want to know about the case.

very clever! Great idea!!!!

some more thoughts as friday approaches.

what if the protection order is approved? (hopefully)

then 'poor phil and nancy will have no contact with jaycee.

now they will know how it felt to be jaycee's family..

they will know now that situation is totally helpless, that there is no escape for them, that no one is coming to save them.

now they will know what it was like to be jaycee herself.

sounds great, doesnt it? ;)
imo the best part is when they come out in a coffin.
Or when we are told it is too expensive to house them in a privet cell so they are going into the general population.
That would be a good thing.....

BUT them feeling??????? They will not ever feel what JC felt, they are to calloused and too numb to feel what she felt.
But they will feel out of controll, and I do like that.

I'll be there!
Can you carry a stunt gun?, a Beebe gun?....:waitasec:
(just kidding - maybe NOT - I would not mind trying out one of those)
Real good thing I cant get into that court room. :crazy: :crazy: LOL

Can you carry a stunt gun?, a Beebe gun?....:waitasec:
(just kidding - maybe NOT - I would not mind trying out one of those)
Real good thing I cant get into that court room. :crazy: :crazy: LOL

id need to recharge cause there's at least 4 that need to be stunned.......

Aw come on, use your imagination. Offer them mochas made with ex-lax and coffee, served in a starbuck's cup. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back