2010.02.23 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Who Cares

If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall
Reaction score
2010.02.23 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***

Undercover Cummings, Croslin video released
The surveillance tapes show money and pills being exchanged with an undercover police officer.

Published: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Monday, February 22, 2010 at 10:16 p.m.
<snipped>
The eight recordings date from Dec. 22 through Jan. 20 when officers arrested the five. Croslin appears in all, apparently acting as a go-between and helping organize exchanges, collecting cash or getting the pills. Also in each is the officer, his face obscured, who drives the van where all of the recordings are made with Croslin, Cummings and others riding as passengers.

On Jan. 14, Croslin is in the van, telling the driver to make it look like he's just giving her a ride. She starts telling him about her brother Tommy Croslin and her mother Lisa Croslin's court cases on previous charges, saying they "got off easy."

The driver tells Croslin he has some prescriptions to get rid of and she says she's "definitely interested." She keeps chatting, saying how she and Cummings now are friends. But, she says, "He's regretting divorcing me."

Croslin says she and Cummings had talked about getting married before Haleigh vanished. Afterward, she says there was worry Cummings would face molestation charges because she was 16 when she started seeing him and the two married but divorced soon afterward. Now, she said, she would wait longer in a relationship before she would marry. "I'm scared of 'I love you,'" she says.

*Much more at link!

bilde

*Audio At Link!

Undercover video: Cummings on drug dealer theory
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100223/VIDEO/2232001/1118

Article:
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100223/ARTICLES/2231010/1002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online