1248 users online (240 members and 1008 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Thomas Locke, 42, Redway, 12 Dec 1988

Thomas Page Locke

• Report Type: Voluntary Missing Adult
    • Sex: Male
    • Race: White
    • Hair: Brown
    • Eye Color: Blue
    • Height: 5 ft. 08 in.
    • Weight: 165 lbs.
    • Date of Birth: 10/16/1946
    • Dental X-rays Available: Yes

Thomas was last seen on December 12, 1988 in Redway, CA.

http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/det...=1888911611271

I didn't see a thread for this possible.

Height is off and the location in California doesn't match with the memory of being in the GA area because he had never seen the ocean. However, that might mean he had never seen the Atlantic ocean.

Does anyone think it is worth my calling LE to see if the height is accurate?

TIA

It is the ears that aren't doing it for me, Cubbs...
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Thanks believe. I was kind of thinking the same thing. A little higher? than BK's for a lack of a better description. I couldn't tell with the angle of the picture, but I think you are right.

Also, the area where Thomas went missing is further north than San Francisco and very rural. The timing in 1988 is a little off too, especially with regards to BK's memories which date to about the 80's.

thanks!

I think he was a good choice however, Cubby!!! BK's ears go in at the top (lay flat against his head) and stand away from his head at the lobes...I always thought that was pretty unusual. Actually, I think I told him once I thought he might have been a boxer because my Dad used to call that cauliflower ear....the cartilege is broken or flattened after repeated blows from a glove.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Thanks again believe. Always good to have more than one set of eyes look. I was also trying to think along the line of the age regressed photo's from the doctor Phil show. He does kind of look like the aged regressed. But I think there is something about where the ear meets.. I can't explain it, but if you ever took any basic drawing classes where they teach you how to do the lines with the eye placement, ear placement.... I just kind of see the lines off here. Not sure how else to explain it.

I, too, think he was a good choice to bring up, Cubby, but his height is too far off IMO. Ears don't match, and his nose is thicker than Benjaman's. On the plus side he has male pattern baldness like BK, forehead looks right height and width, chin passes too.

At least you are trying. I've done more looking around, but nothing's come up enough for me to even post a possible. Sigh. It is so frustrating.

A nearby long shot

I wonder if Thomas was wearing ProWings and a comic T-shirt when he went missing? Height is wrong on this one, but then they are positing a 6 inch range for these remains. Incidentally, they were found in Leggett CA near Highway 101, half an hour south of Redway CA. ProWings, T-shirt, and much else are shown here:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ight=Mendocino

Quote Originally Posted by burblestein View Post
    I wonder if Thomas was wearing ProWings and a comic T-shirt when he went missing? Height is wrong on this one, but then they are positing a 6 inch range for these remains. Incidentally, they were found in Leggett CA near Highway 101, half an hour south of Redway CA. ProWings, T-shirt, and much else are shown here:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ight=Mendocino
    Good suggestion, I think the timing is right for the Doe because of the shirt. I'm not sure if I had the shirt or not, I do remember the saying.
    Neither are in NamUs. I wonder if they're in the CA DOJ

Thomas is listed as missing on the CA DOJ website.