Brainstorming Ron's flurry of phone calls

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Last night on Levi Page's show, Art Harris claimed that on the night Haleigh went missing, Ron made 90 phone calls. That's a LOT of calls!!! Now, this is a statement by AH and we don't have the phone records for verification, so bear that in mind.

What struck me is that at the time Caylee Anthony went missing, KC also made a flurry of phone calls! Is there a parallel?

What are your theories?

Would love to see records..times and location ..his location and who recieved calls and their location. Interesting.

That is a lot of phone calls. To do that, one would have to be making phone calls one right after the other.

The only reason for doing that, would be if the person was either in a panic or a rage.

Or both.

Well certainly, Ron had something more on his mind than the night's work ahead of him.
If a majority of those calls were to Misty, my guess is that he was angry not only that she wasn't answering but that something had happened between them that made him furious.
I"m also thinking a number of those calls were to his mom. He either needed her help or guidence. More, GGMS's visit to the mobile home resulted from those calls. Along with Misty's brother's visit to the place. Whatever Ron trying to control with this phone calls is the mystery. I think we all suspect or know those calls had something to do with Haleigh. jmo

I can't wait to hear from a witness at PDM-- you just know that level of distraction was noticed, noted very distinctly, and resented.

I suspect Ron was in a rage... as in ranting, raving, chest thumping, bombast. If he were in a panic or paranoid, it seems he would be trying to protect his image at work too. Maybe he was trying to get thrown off the work site?

Imo, he's an incapacitated control freak-- I don't think he'll ever be able to hold a job.

What do we know? We know that LE has known about these calls for a long time, and it hasn't let to anything more than where we are now. No doubt LE followed up each of those calls thoroughly. TN, as well, would have known, b/c she paid for the phone and would have access to look the calls up online, which no doubt she has. So, if the 90-ish calls haven't led LE to more, I don't think they're more significant than showing how much of a control issue RC has. For most of us, 90 calls would mean panic, or some emergency situation that required immediate attention. For RC, remember, he supposedly stayed at work. Does that mean it wasn't any panic/emergency, or does it just mean Ron needed an alibi more?

Well certainly, Ron had something more on his mind than the night's work ahead of him.
If a majority of those calls were to Misty, my guess is that he was angry not only that she wasn't answering but that something had happened between them that made him furious.
I"m also thinking a number of those calls were to his mom. He either needed her help or guidence. More, GGMS's visit to the mobile home resulted from those calls. Along with Misty's brother's visit to the place. Whatever Ron trying to control with this phone calls is the mystery. I think we all suspect or know those calls had something to do with Haleigh. jmo

I think we heard the number 20 associated with the amount of calls that RC made to Misty that night, each IIRC unanswered, knowing that was curious enough. Now we hear that there were another 70 calls. Gosh, can you imagine? There was definitely something going on that night. Who could those calls have been to. TN? GGS? We know he called The Croslin residence but we never heard how many times, or that there was an urgency behind the calls. Hmmm.

I have to take heart in the fact that Law Enforcement has these phone records and knows exactly who those 70 calls were two and if they were answered or not. Perhaps they know much much more than we thought they did. They seem to have set their sights on the Croslin's....pressure applied. Do we know the time span of these 90 calls? TIA anyone who might have heard Levi's show. Maybe I should stop being lazy and just go read the thread....lol.

I am curious if there were any text messages. Very curious.

Gosh I would love to see those. Reportedly, (again by AH) that is the source that there was indeed an argument between Misty and RC on the night Haleigh went missing. IIRC, He described them as angry text messages on Nancy grace back in September. We are all just here to guess over the content but perhaps that is where the information about misty not wanting to babysit that night( after her 3 day absence) originated...?

I think we heard the number 20 associated with the amount of calls that RC made to Misty that night, each IIRC unanswered, knowing that was curious enough. Now we hear that there were another 70 calls. Gosh, can you imagine? There was definitely something going on that night. Who could those calls have been to. TN? GGS? We know he called The Croslin residence but we never heard how many times, or that there was an urgency behind the calls. Hmmm.

I have to take heart in the fact that Law Enforcement has these phone records and knows exactly who those 70 calls were two and if they were answered or not. Perhaps they know much much more than we thought they did. They seem to have set their sights on the Croslin's....pressure applied. Do we know the time span of these 90 calls? TIA anyone who might have heard Levi's show. Maybe I should stop being lazy and just go read the thread....lol.

You know where I first "heard" about the 20 phone calls? A graphic on NG. So who knows, KWIM?

I am sorry for constantly carping on Art, but IF he was working for Mr. Staubs, well, that would explain a lot of the misdirection from the get-go.

Also, I fear that Art's stringer [a.k.a. The Bald Truth Staff] might not have the faintest idea which way is up and which is down.

If he's using a "source," well, we have seen some intentional misleads in the past year. Who's to say his source isn't misleading him? IDK.

JMOjmoJMOjmoJMOjmoJMOjmoJMOjmoJMOjmoJMO

re: txting - I cannot do that stuff. lol, takes me five minutes to tap out one sentence. Hate it! [but I'm old & so is my phone.]

Last night on Levi Page's show, Art Harris claimed that on the night Haleigh went missing, Ron made 90 phone calls. That's a LOT of calls!!! Now, this is a statement by AH and we don't have the phone records for verification, so bear that in mind.

What struck me is that at the time Caylee Anthony went missing, KC also made a flurry of phone calls! Is there a parallel?

What are your theories?

Do we know how many calls in KC's "flurry"? Just for comparative purposes. thx.

If there were 90 calls.....wouldn't there have been more than 2 pings? I am itching for this answer....it makes no sense to me and this will help so much. If there were 2 pings from RC's phone near the PDM tower it doesn't make sense that there were 90 calls placed.....who is the resident WS phone person/ expert??....lol.

Were those 90 calls a combination of outgoing, incoming, & texts? Did the number 90 also include unanswered calls? Although 90 is WAY too many, to make from work, we need a little more to go on. Since he called Tommy to check on Misty, I'd guess that the other calls were similar. He was either trying to locate her, or desperately needed to confer with her.

If there were 90 calls.....wouldn't there have been more than 2 pings? I am itching for this answer....it makes no sense to me and this will help so much. If there were 2 pings from RC's phone near the PDM tower it doesn't make sense that there were 90 calls placed.....who is the resident WS phone person/ expert??....lol.

90 or not - Shoemaker admitted on Mz. Nancy's show that there was a phone fight between Ron and Misty at 830 pm, he also admited that Ron called Misty 20 times and Tommy at least once. So no matter how one looks at it - the 2 pings LE stated doesn't add up with the lawyer's comments. If all LE has is 2 pings from PDM - then it rather stands to reason that the other pings were not from PDM or Shoemaker told some very huge windys, which certainly did not make his client look very good.

Just another of those mysteries in this sad case.

I wonder. Let's assume for a minute that Ron was concerned about the security of the kids (I am saying "security" because I mean having an adult in the house, doors locked, etc.) Misty has just been on a binge. She was involved with some unsavory people in the use of drugs. And it is worth considering that Misty and/or Ron were likely involved in drug sales at one level or another, adding another layer to the contacts with unsavory people.

He may also have known that Misty didn't want to babysit and of course he knew that she had just gone off on a bender that weekend. So he's frantic, not just because he can't contact Misty, but that if she's not answering, she could either be gone or there might have been people allowed into the house that could have hurt the kids. I can't quite square up the frantic calls with stopping for beer on the way home. Hmmm.

90 or not - Shoemaker admitted on Mz. Nancy's show that there was a phone fight between Ron and Misty at 830 pm, he also admited that Ron called Misty 20 times and Tommy at least once. So no matter how one looks at it - the 2 pings LE stated doesn't add up with the lawyer's comments. If all LE has is 2 pings from PDM - then it rather stands to reason that the other pings were not from PDM or Shoemaker told some very huge windys, which certainly did not make his client look very good.

Just another of those mysteries in this sad case.

Right I remember that....Shoemaker said it on NG....and I also remember Art H saying that there were mean( can't remember the wording he used) text messages as well and I always assumed that the fight was through texts, that is how they knew because I didn't think that anyone was going to admit there was a fight between RC and MC...but just the two pings.....no that is not making a lot of sense.

I wonder. Let's assume for a minute that Ron was concerned about the security of the kids (I am saying "security" because I mean having an adult in the house, doors locked, etc.) Misty has just been on a binge. She was involved with some unsavory people in the use of drugs. And it is worth considering that Misty and/or Ron were likely involved in drug sales at one level or another, adding another layer to the contacts with unsavory people.

He may also have known that Misty didn't want to babysit and of course he knew that she had just gone off on a bender that weekend. So he's frantic, not just because he can't contact Misty, but that if she's not answering, she could either be gone or there might have been people allowed into the house that could have hurt the kids. I can't quite square up the frantic calls with stopping for beer on the way home. Hmmm.

waltzing matilda said over on the Levi thread that after seeing all the UC vids the beer stop made more sense? Maybe there was a different reason for stopping? Who knows....maybe in those 90 calls someone made him feel better enough to stop....I don't know what to think or believe....

Spinners is what the locals still call the little convenience store located off of Hwy 17. It is advertised as San Mateo Discount Beverage. There are photos of it located under Putnam pics ...It's a busy little store for discount ciggys...

INFO ABOUT PINGS: snip~ Pinging a cell phone is finding out what cell tower their phone is in. This can be used to locate a person that you know has the cell phone. This is used by law enforcement on a regular basis.

Usually the information is provided by the cellular provider and you have to have an account with them. In 911 systems the location is broadcast with the call. If a bad guy is carrying a cell phone the phone is constantly sending signals to the closest cell tower, even if the phone isn't in use. The location of the cell tower will tell you that the person is within a certain range. When the person moves they can be tracked by which cell towers the signal is bouncing to. ~ snip

AND : snip~Pinging a phone, it's finding out what cell tower grid the phone is in so a person can be located. The ESN or phone number of the cell phone needs to be known. The cell phone provider can provide this information but you have to be allowed to have it, meaning you can get it if you are LEO (law enforcement officer), government agency and have a subpoena.~ end

2 pings doesn't make me all warm and fuzzy. Also...I understand now why these characters all have to add minutes onto their phone....previously I was like....why don't they just get a regular phone. Now I understand that pre paid's can't be traced. Lots of people in this case sure don't want to be traced.

ETA....forgot the link....lol: http://blog.a1peoplesearch.com/2007/11/cell-phone-ping-is-it-legal.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back