801 users online (169 members and 632 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

4937 Hopespring Dr Goes into Foreclosure

Just on Local 6 - not up on their website yet.

Bank of America filed the papers today. The Anthony's did not even know, Mike Deforest broke the news to them!!!

No payments ($785/month) have been made since June 1, 2009.

Story should be up soon, with more detail.

ETA: Story up now - http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22640223/detail.html

Last edited by Muzikman; 02-23-2010 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Added link to story
    www.amazon.com/shops/Grand_Media
    http://stores.ebay.com/grand-media-usa36

"This pretense of ignorance is getting old." - JA

What have they been doing with all the money from interviews, etc.? They probably want to leave the neighborhood anyhow...and I am sure the neighbors are happy.

That KC, she's the gift that keeps on giving.

Over 8 months, that's too long a time not know your property is going into foreclosure. You're in big trouble after 3 months of non payment, they had to know the bank was moving towards this.
    Last edited by zippitydoda; 02-23-2010 at 01:05 AM. Reason: spelling

Wow! Thanks, MM, for always getting us info with lightening speed! I am a bit flabbergasted at this, but realize it shouldn't be a surprise. Neither of the A's have worked since Caylee was reported "missing". Other than their interviews and foundation attempts, that is. Sad! Now Caylees home will be gone, as well as her sunshine!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoda View Post
    That KC, she's the gift that keeps on giving.
    Mike attributed it to the "Trouble with Casey."

They told him they will do everything they can to keep it.

Guess maybe they should have made some payments instead of going on that cruise, eh?

I thought Lee was living there, helping pay the bills?

Something seems a little off here.
    www.amazon.com/shops/Grand_Media
    http://stores.ebay.com/grand-media-usa36

"This pretense of ignorance is getting old." - JA

Man, I guess this helps us to further understand why the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. It wouldn't matter who these people are though, it always makes me mad to know I'm working my tail off and trying to be a responsible citizen while those around me fritter away their money on cruises and other expensive items when they should be making house payments. No wonder our country is in the state it's in.

Muzikman, while we miss your daily input.....your input when here NEVER disappoints. I feel an entirely new "We love MM thread" just around the corner. But, I'm not starting it!!!!!!!

How do you not know that you haven't made a house payment in almost 9 months?

Red face Lightning Speed Information!

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    Just on Local 6 - not up on their website yet.

Bank of America filed the papers today. The Anthony's did not even know, Mike Deforest broke the news to them!!!

No payments ($785/month) have been made since June 1, 2009.

Story should be up soon, with more detail.
    Thanks so much for the Lightning FaSt information Muzikman. Wow, sounds to me, as if they Want to be OUT of there. You don't go that long without paying on your mortgage, without knowing the consequences. They probably wanted to move on to a new place, whilst holding on to the old one as long as possible. Keep up the great work, Muzikman.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Oh they knew.........With the new housing rescue laws in Florida (and elsewhere).......they will be able to go through mediation with the lender before being kicked to the curb.

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    WOW...They didn't know? They will do everything they can to save it?
    How about making the payments when they were due starting June 09?
    Give me a break. Must be "mistruths" and "half lies".
    No sympathy from this poster.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

Gosh, in spite of everything, this makes me feel sad. I am ashamed to admit my first thoughts were critical of the way they've spent their ill begotten money. But to lose your home!!! And the one thing that I found that I had respect for Cindy for was that it appeared she has been a hard worker. Now what will they do?
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

How do you not know and go on a cruise

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Looks like Casey might be getting another wish granted, mom and dad might be moving out after all. She is probably "the happiest she has been in a long time.".
    I can picture her smirk now...

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Perhaps they didn't see the notice taped to their front door.

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast