Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: News from the Enquirer Re:Why they requested closed meeting

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    Remember, too, that until the last few months, Baez was using the word "innocent" to describe KC and only recently began saying "not guilty." "Innocent" would be an odd term to use if you'd been told by your client that you'd buried the child.

Furthermore, if there is a connection between JB and the search conducted by DC in November, why the wait of several months before going out there (assuming the Enquirer's timeframe of an August confession is correct.)?

And further furthermore , are we to assume all of the corrections officers who heard the story kept it from OCSO and the prosecution for an entire year? Even after interviews of a couple of them regarding KC's reaction to the breaking news on Dec. 11? For what reason would no one bring the information forward?

Quite a stretch, IMO.
    Thank you!
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Guess LP was on Levi Show last night talking about this. See butterfy1978 post #235 on

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4839541#post4839541"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4839541#post4839541[/ame]
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    Guess LP was on Levi Show last night talking about this. See butterfy1978 post #235 on

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...41#post4839541
    Good ole Lenny. He also said that Casey's fingerprints were found on the duct tape. He stated that on the NG show.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Brattigirle View Post
    I call "shenanigans".

No jokes here...Casey knew EXACTLY who the father of Caylee was.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beatrice For This Useful Post:

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by akashana View Post
    While it is obviously a tabloid rag, they have been accurate many times in the past about their stories. In fact, IIRC, they are pushing for a Pulitzer for exposing the John Edwards/mistress/baby daddy scandal. They were the first to break the story, amidst fervent denials, and turns out they were right.

Ya never know . . .
    I know every once in a while they do get a scoop right on some things - but has anyone been following their stories on Casey and keeping stats on how many times if any they've been right in their "bombshells"? Because I don't remember any.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    No jokes here...Casey knew EXACTLY who the father of Caylee was.
    I wasn't referring to the father of anyone. I was talking about the daisy chain.

The father is OT in this thread but KC slept around maybe she didn't know.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brattigirle For This Useful Post:

Back to the article................

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Okay, not saying at all I believe this but could this have happened this way
    First could she have enter the woods from the vacant house? Second before all the rain, I believe the woods could have been dry enough to drive 80' into (maybe not where RK entered) and she did bury Caylee in a shallow grave and with the rain from the hurricane (and we had lots of it) could it had moved the body to the point where it was found? I would have to revisit the geographics on this too, but it's just a thought.
    Last edited by QueenD; 02-23-2010 at 04:05 PM. Reason: (sp)

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to QueenD For This Useful Post:

Does anyone have Casey's complete visitor log? I have one that ends 7/26/08 and one that doesn't start until 10/15/08. If by any stretch of the imagination the Enquirer was correct that the prosecutors had only recently learned of this (alleged-and-probably-never-happened) statement, I would think it would have to have been made in the context of a meeting that was logged in as an "attorney meeting" but in actuality was with a person who would not "count" for purposes of the attorney-client privilege--or arguably would not count. I assume the prosecutors would have reviewed the tapes of all other visits.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher View Post
    "Casey said she was able to drive her car into the wooded area about a half-mile from her Florida home near a school," a source close to the case disclosed.

"Then she said, 'When I got out of the car, I tripped over these bricks.' She said she buried Caylee's body nearby, and it was about 80 feet from the road."

well we know that's totally not true.
    But it's consistant with KC lying about everything. For a lazy (took 3 mins to choose that word lol!) person, 80 feet might be 8 yards.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:

I'm wondering if KC and JB simply thought or assumed they were overheard because of the coincidence of RK finding the body where KC thought it would never be discovered....I just find it hard to believe KC told anyone the truth. Hope I'm wrong and that the guilt eats everyone who knows the truth up at night......

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gma Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    Ok but wait if the Enquirer just got this story and their source is who we think it is, why wouldn't that source tell a story that would fit the facts?

KC: and I put Caylee on the ground surrounded by tall plants --- for instance

For the sake of argument - KC always stretches the truth, why would she tell the whole truth to her attorney? Wouldn't she want to make herself seem like a "good girl" even when telling this.
    KC: I buried my daughter
    Quote Respect okiedokietoo
    BBM

Yes. I wonder that also. I have no idea if any of this is true, but I do wonder why if you are going to make something up why you wouldn't go with known facts? Why give a story that goes so against what is known?
    Blessings to the children of the world~May peace be yours.

Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all. Nothings like before. ~Utada Hikaru

If you lose one you greatly love, take comfort...

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    Does anyone have Casey's complete visitor log? I have one that ends 7/26/08 and one that doesn't start until 10/15/08. If by any stretch of the imagination the Enquirer was correct that the prosecutors had only recently learned of this (alleged-and-probably-never-happened) statement, I would think it would have to have been made in the context of a meeting that was logged in as an "attorney meeting" but in actuality was with a person who would not "count" for purposes of the attorney-client privilege--or arguably would not count. I assume the prosecutors would have reviewed the tapes of all other visits.
    OH AZ!!! Where would I be without your brilliant deductions and insights! Thank goodness for posters like you and MM and BJB JWG etc., you keep my head from exploding on this case with your logic and deduction........

could this "visitor" be DC or someone similar? Where the attorney/client privilege has been blurred terribly in this case?

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gma Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    I know every once in a while they do get a scoop right on some things - but has anyone been following their stories on Casey and keeping stats on how many times if any they've been right in their "bombshells"? Because I don't remember any.
    Gotta admit you are right on this one Logicalgirl, normally I trust the Inquirer as most of their sensational stories do provie out to be true! Maybe because this is my first time following a case simultaneously while a member of WS do I notice how innacurrate their reporting has been on this case. Hmmmmmmmmmm, they could do well to spend more time here before publishing I think!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gma Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post

Here is 7/24/08 - 8/3/08:

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...tation_log.pdf

For some reason I can't open the Enquirer article, so I am reading this thread for info.
    My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
    The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nums24 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Good question!

Was Brandon Snow ever questioned?

He seems like the most "logical" to be Caylee's father...Looks-wise.
    Have you looked at Mark Hopkins? He was the guy stationed in California that Casey was going to tell something very important to- a big surprise- he looks more like Caylee than Brandon IMO.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

"Kronk was looking for the bricks that Casey said she tripped over," said the source. "He found some brick pavers, but they weren't the right ones."

Okay, that sounds more like DC than RK. I read the OCSO summary of what RK experienced through out trying to get LE's attention and it was DC who talked about pavers.

And, Casey having to "drive her car" is so wrong.

RK and the two men he was with the first time, say they knew about the case-that it was all over the news. They knew where they were at, around the corner from where the Anthonys lived. It makes perfect sense to me, RK's story and it obviously makes sense to LE.

I think this is spin put out to bring back people talking about RK. It's funny that people have been speculating re: DC and him finding out through JB/Lee and Lee telling Cindy, where to look for Caylee's remains(that being maybe the reason for the SA's motion re: new evidence) and with this story we are drawn back to RK again.
    Last edited by Chiquita71; 02-23-2010 at 05:40 PM.

Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all. Nothings like before. ~Utada Hikaru

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chiquita71 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chiquita71 View Post
    "Kronk was looking for the bricks that Casey said she tripped over," said the source. "He found some brick pavers, but they weren't the right ones."

Okay, that sounds more like DC than RK. I read the OCSO summary of what RK experienced through out trying to get LE's attention and it was DC who talked about pavers.

And, Casey having to "drive her car" is so wrong.

RK and the two men he was with the first time, say they knew about the case-that it was all over the news. They knew where they were at, around the corner from where the Anthonys lived. It makes perfect sense to me, RK's story and it obviously makes sense to LE.

I think this is spin put out to bring back people talking about RK. It's funny that people have been speculating re: DC and him finding out through JB/Lee and Lee telling Cindy, where to look for Caylee's remains(that being maybe the reason for the SA's motion re: new evidence) and with this story we are drawn back to RK again.
    BBM

I think you hit the nail on the head. Perhaps we will hear from the new PR "expert" on this topic. I'd love to hear their take on the topic. Hint Hint...... Depaul are you there?????

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

According to CF13 News - Dominic Casey visited KC in jail on 8/8/08

http://www.cfnews13.com/Features/Cas...nsultants.aspx

Here is another jail log AZ:

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0807/17122148.pdf
    My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
    The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nums24 For This Useful Post:

Two weeks before Thanksgiving 2008, his son Brandon said Kronk told him: "I know where Caylee is, and I'm going to go get her."

On Dec. 11, 2008, Kronk returned to the site and found Caylee's remains.

"The only reason Roy Kronk found Caylee is that the body's location had come to him in a roundabout way from Casey Anthony herself," said the source.

Prosecutors learned about Casey's jailhouse confession only recently, and filed a motion on Feb. 3 asking for a private meeting with the judge presiding over pre-trial hearings in the case.

The more I read, the more I keep on thinking: that's the DC story, not the RK story. I'm not the only one, but the theory this week has been that DC heard where Caylee was "in a roundabout way" from Casey Anthony herself(JB to Lee, Lee to Cindy).

"I know where Caylee is, and I'm going to get her." That is what is said DC said! I just posted in a old thread re: George about how in his interview in December of last year he invokes the "I don't want to think I could bring someone into this world who could hurt..." word for word.

Methinks there is some serious spin being spun.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chiquita71 For This Useful Post:

MsRyber is offline Lacks Insight, but has great Common Sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by akashana View Post
    While it is obviously a tabloid rag, they have been accurate many times in the past about their stories. In fact, IIRC, they are pushing for a Pulitzer for exposing the John Edwards/mistress/baby daddy scandal. They were the first to break the story, amidst fervent denials, and turns out they were right.

Ya never know . . .
    One out of 53 744 stories right does not make one reputable.
    I can't even believe this is being discussed.
    This isn't even in the realm of "truth".

42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsRyber For This Useful Post:

An aside........while I doubt the validity of the story as "truth".....I suspect that a source close to the defense has offered this story as "truth" in order to further an agenda. While I don't consider the NE a go to resource for news.....they have come quite far from the days of "Alien fetus delivered in a mall restroom" headlines. They are actually in the running for a Pulitzer Prize for the John Edwards story.

While I don't "believe" every story printed, I will also not "discount" it based solely on the publisher of said story. KWIM?????

44. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Prosecutors learned about Casey's jailhouse confession only recently,

What both stories do have in common: this is all because there is/was a confession by Casey. Seems what is being argued is who heard that confession and what they did after that, what they found and did not found...

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiquita71 For This Useful Post:

This NE story only proves to me that the "unnamed source" has great difficulty in letting his daisy chain theory go. Am I imagining things, or did I hear him also say on the NG show months ago something about the car being driven off the road when the body was dumped?

48. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lexington For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast