News from the Enquirer Re:Why they requested closed meeting

wendi

Reaction score
"Casey said she was able to drive her car into the wooded area about a half-mile from her Florida home near a school," a source close to the case disclosed.

"Then she said, 'When I got out of the car, I tripped over these bricks.' She said she buried Caylee's body nearby, and it was about 80 feet from the road."

well we know that's totally not true.

This is my very first thread and trust me I take everything I read from the Enquireer with a grain of salt but it does offer a little insight into why the SA is requesting a closed door meeting

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/case4t_anthony_caylee_murder_kronk_confession/celebrity/68203

I really wonder if this rings true??? If it did would that mean that they recovered the info from listening in on Client/Attorney meeting? Is that admissable?

Bombshell!!! :D

Insert sarcasm here!

Wow!
Well it could be true. Although LP is back and has been on NG lately about Haleigh C. and LP could be their source, his "daisy chain" theory.
But maybe the person that works at the jail, the one that knows RK, is the source and SA is wanting to work out all the legalities.

Wow!
Well it could be true. Although LP is back and has been on NG lately about Haleigh C. and LP could be their source, his "daisy chain" theory.
But maybe the person that works at the jail, the one that knows RK, is the source and SA is wanting to work out all the legalities.

You're kidding right? Her body was NOT 80 feet from the road and she was NOT buried. This is the Enquirer, remember? :D

Could be true (or again it's LP)
20' might seem like 80' to KC.
And maybe KC's idea of "buried" is covering with leaves, sticks etc

Sorry...National Enquier....I do not believe Casey said these words.

How did Casey hide her car from the street?

This story only originates from one place... easy to figure out who the "source" is.

You're kidding right? Her body was NOT 80 feet from the road and she was NOT buried. This is the Enquirer, remember? :D

I'm really just trying to approach this from a point of view of someone that knows nothing about this case.
I'm trying...

I'm really just trying to approach this from a point of view of someone that knows nothing about this case.
I'm trying...

You're doing fine. :) This is not the first time we have discussed this though.

Edited to add: I got excited the first time I heard it. Until I seen the source. :)

Not buying it. This one was easy to investigate, over a year ago from both sides and given the fuss JB has made over being recorded I would think he'd check into this and create noise first -- for a secret meeting with Judge. This is one of those more attractive urban myths that folks love.

But she wasn't buried.:waitasec:

Ok but wait if the Enquirer just got this story and their source is who we think it is, why wouldn't that source tell a story that would fit the facts?

KC: and I put Caylee on the ground surrounded by tall plants --- for instance

For the sake of argument - KC always stretches the truth, why would she tell the whole truth to her attorney? Wouldn't she want to make herself seem like a "good girl" even when telling this.
KC: I buried my daughter

Ok but wait if the Enquirer just got this story and their source is who we think it is, why wouldn't that source tell a story that would fit the facts?

KC: and I put Caylee on the ground surrounded by tall plants --- for instance

For the sake of argument - KC always stretches the truth, why would she tell the whole truth to her attorney? Wouldn't she want to make herself seem like a "good girl" even when telling this.
KC: I buried my daughter

This story has been around a long time.:)

"Casey said she was able to drive her car into the wooded area about a half-mile from her Florida home near a school," a source close to the case disclosed.

"Then she said, 'When I got out of the car, I tripped over these bricks.' She said she buried Caylee's body nearby, and it was about 80 feet from the road."

well we know that's totally not true.

Where the body was found, she wouldn't have been able to drive the car into. The area was drop off from the road. She wouldn't have been able to get her car back on the road. AND it would have damaged the bushes, left marks etc, Folks would have remembered seeing the mess that would have made.

The car never left the road.

Where the body was found, she wouldn't have been able to drive the car into. The area was drop off from the road. She wouldn't have been able to get her car back on the road. AND it would have damaged the bushes, left marks etc, Folks would have remembered seeing the mess that would have made.

The car never left the road.

You posted before I could get the lead out of my fingers. "IF" her car got into those woods, it would have never come out. JMHO There is no way that car was driven into and out of that particular area. Not possible

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back