739 users online (87 members and 652 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

NJ - Patricia Belizaire, 24, murdered, North Brunswick, 21 Feb 2010

http://www.delawareonline.com/articl...ewark-restroom

Hopefully, this story will get national attention, someone knows this little girl! Since the gas station is just of 95, she may be from anywhere.

"She's just scared," Lt. Brian Henry said. "She goes back and forth crying, sometimes saying, 'Where's mommy?' "A patron found her after he heard her crying inside the restroom at the Shell service station at 804 S. College Ave.
    She is in the custody of the state Division of Family Services, which investigates complaints of child abuse and neglect after being taken to Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Rockland for a checkup.
    Last edited by Salem; 06-05-2011 at 01:55 AM.

Aw, she's beautiful. She looks so scared, poor child. I hope she is not as scared now as she looks in these photo's.

Looks like the service station where she was found is a very busy intersection. A lot in the area too.... not far from 95 and not far from a college/university. I wonder if she was left by her mom, or someone harmed mom and left the child there.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&so...ed=0CAcQ8gEwAA

I hope the above street view of the service station works. I looks like an older service station with an outside entrance to the restroom. Unless the locks are broken, or the door doesn't close properly, aren't these doors usually locked? The person working at the service station doesn't recall seeing the child or her mom, or anyone asking for a key. I wonder if this service station has survellience video.

I hope the childs mommy is ok, and they find this childs family.

The article says the surveillence system wasn't functioning.

The look on that baby's tear-stained face breaks my heart. It appears as though she has been well taken care of. I hope her mommy is ok and I hope someone recognizes her. She needs to be reunited with those that she loves and that love her. She is so sad, that face is killing me.

ETA: I would also like to know who the hell locked this gorgeous baby in a dirty bathroom at a gas station?!?!
    Last edited by Tizzle; 02-22-2010 at 12:28 PM.
    Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable... Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
    ~MLK, Jr.

That poor little girl. I wonder if her Mommy was taken and she locked her in that bathroom hoping someone would find her? I hope someone recognizes her and calls in so they can figure out who she is.

gut feeling tells me something happened to her mom. even a mom that abandons her child im not sure would have the foresight to lock her into a public restroom

the fact she was locked in would also lead me to believe someone who works at the gas station or frequents it is involved
    Last edited by kbl8201; 02-22-2010 at 12:42 PM.

She is a beautiful child! As Tizzle says, she looks well taken care of. Her hair is done, she appears to be pretty clean, her clothes look like they are in pretty good shape, she is wearing a warm coat and has shoes on and she looks like she has been fed decently during her 2 years.

I'm sending her cyber hugs and hoping she is somewhere with a warm and caring person.

I'm also thinking something bad might have happened to her mom. Maybe not, maybe mom just left her. We can't always tell from appearances what is happening. But she sure doesn't look like a child someone didn't want, kwim?

Prayers for her, I hope her family is found soon.

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by AM528 View Post
    That poor little girl. I wonder if her Mommy was taken and she locked her in that bathroom hoping someone would find her? I hope someone recognizes her and calls in so they can figure out who she is.
    this is what i am just wondering too... thank god someone left her there instead of anything worse! its terrible to leave her, i know, but thank-god ... after all the ones in the past few weeks that havent made it. im thinking that whoever left her there did so because for fear of being identified at a fire station or hospital ... poor little girl ... i hate to think that this may be a good thing ... until we know more about where she came from....

I cannot imagine what this poor little baby is going through right now. I also cannot imagine what would bring a mother to abandon a child in a gas station washroom.

I hope for the best for this little one.

if mom just locked her in and ran off, i think they will find her shortly.........this girl is 2 years old, not an infant. someone will recognize her

I live in NJ and I'm shocked it isn't on the 12 news yet. Hmmm
    Ok now I realize it is Newark Delaware not Newark NJ. :-) I'm so used to Newark NJ.
    Last edited by AM528; 02-22-2010 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Wrong state.

What a beautiful little girl. Maybe she just got lucky and will end up with someone who wants, loves and adores her. I wonder if she told them her name. I would think she would be able too.

In Pennsylvania, but wishing she was some place else.
    I just saw this little girl's story on the lunch time news. She is so beautiful. I hate to think this, but I really think something bad happened to her mother. I pray they find out who she is soon.

I hope they questioned the man that discovered her, extensively. I don't mean to point any fingers or anything. I'm glad he found her, I'm just sayin'...
    Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable... Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
    ~MLK, Jr.

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast